Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-04-2013, 11:29 PM   #71 
Darkicydevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyalaCookiejar View Post
It's never a bad idea to add extra sponge to the filter for more surface area. The snails will not like an uncycled tank. Shrimp and snails are more sensitive to water parameters. If the tank is not cycled, they may crawl out and sit right above the surface of the water and not move for long periods of time. I would make sure it's already cycled unless you have live plants.
ya, I said I was gonna let it cycle first : ) I'm also gonna order some plants when I order the snails : )
Darkicydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:47 AM   #72 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh yay I'm glad Ayala could fill in the info on the Nerites!

And I totally know what you mean about getting excited over your pets! We've got three cats at my dads, two boys and a girl and they hate it when I leave because I pet them the most and give them the most attention lol They literally are all my cats even though my brother, my dad and I all have our own cats, but all three flock to me haha.

And then we have a feral cat at my moms house who decided to have kittens in our shed! We've found homes for the kittens and hopefully will be getting the mama kitty neutered soon so we don't have to have any more kitten issues around the farm areas. But I'm so excited to bring them in the basement, well we have to keep them down there till they're old enough to leave but I'll be able to play with kittens!!!!!!! I'm literally so excited!

Anywho, yup that's pretty much it XD
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:31 PM   #73 
Darkicydevil

ya, she was really helpful : )

and ikr?!?!?! I just came back from my best friends house, and her dog had puppies and I cant even begin to tell you how much I squealed.

I HAVE MY PAYCHECK!!! Now tommorow morning, I'm gonna go cash it, and then we will see if I have enough gravel, and if I do, then YAY!!! GONNA HAVE MY TANK SET UP.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #74 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Yay!!!! So excited! :D

OMG, I have to say! The feral cat that had kittens in our shed, she let me pet them today! Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can hold them because we have to bring them in soon because I would hate to promise someone a kitten (we found homes for all four of them) and then be like, oh yeah, sorry your kitten was eaten by a fox, nbd.....yeah so I convinced my mom to let us bring them in :D So excited!!!!!!

I have a feeling it will kind of freak mama cat out a lot being inside since we don't have formula for the kittens or anything so she'll have to be inside as well. I mean, I accidentally let her in once....whoops, but she just looked around and then stayed by my feet :) cutest thing ever!!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #75 
Darkicydevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Yay!!!! So excited! :D

OMG, I have to say! The feral cat that had kittens in our shed, she let me pet them today! Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can hold them because we have to bring them in soon because I would hate to promise someone a kitten (we found homes for all four of them) and then be like, oh yeah, sorry your kitten was eaten by a fox, nbd.....yeah so I convinced my mom to let us bring them in :D So excited!!!!!!

I have a feeling it will kind of freak mama cat out a lot being inside since we don't have formula for the kittens or anything so she'll have to be inside as well. I mean, I accidentally let her in once....whoops, but she just looked around and then stayed by my feet :) cutest thing ever!!
thats awesome! I take care of a stray cat at my moms work, and there are a lot of strays there (one is pregnant) but the one I take care of only likes me it took a really long time for him to trust me and he is extremely wild unlike the rest of them which are more friendly. Anyway, he follows me around and I really wanna try and give him a home but my cat at home is too territorial, so Im trying to figure something out.

Tags
10 gallon, 10 gallon tank stocking, nerite snail