Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-09-2013, 06:25 AM   #191 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I know!! I'm always baffled when VT's blew out their fins! Granted it's only on his anal fin, but still! The only other fish of mine that's blown out it's fins is Rembrandt and he did it bad to himself when flaring at Ditto when they were split in the 10 gallon. Mercury can't blow out his fins thankfully and neither can Jarvis since they both have excessive amounts of finnage and no where to spread them lol so they're fine, but Steve?? Really man?
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #192 
Huffle Puffles

Awww, they're so cute! All your boys are looking so good. I really do love all the little flecks of different colors in Tony's fins. And looks like he's trying to join the junior burping contest league! ^_^
Huffle Puffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #193 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffle Puffles View Post
Awww, they're so cute! All your boys are looking so good. I really do love all the little flecks of different colors in Tony's fins. And looks like he's trying to join the junior burping contest league! ^_^
Hehe! Yes! Junior Burping Contest, that's awesome! I do love his little wild type spots on his dorsal and I'm so happy his fins are super vibrant red! They're actually like that in real life! And his beautiful blue iridescence that flecks his fins is awesome, i do have to agree. He's so much more interesting than Steve, sorry buddy but you're just....blue with...some red, but mostly blue. I love his blue but he needs to stop stressing as well >.> it's stressing ME out! And Hawkeye is just Hawkeye, I'm loving the black butterfly around his fins though, it might just be new growth so it's actually just a dark cellophane but it's still wicked cool!
Old 09-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #194 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

And I just want to do a little comparison for Hawkeye!

First night he came home!

And from Saturday, woooohoooo Fin growth!

Old 09-09-2013, 09:50 AM   #195 
Viva

WOW he grew so fast! That's incredible! Cute little babies!
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:02 AM   #196 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I KNOW! I'm like Tony, grow, grow now! Pllleeeeasssseeee??? lol And then he just flares at me >.> snarky little butt he is!
Old 09-14-2013, 10:18 AM   #197 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Day 139 and 25

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Hawkeye's tail! It's HUGGGGEEEE!!! what even! He's huge, everything about him is HUGE man! why does he grow so fast but Tony doesn't? Even Steve is being dwarfed by him!

Dating and Posting as if from last night.

Looook

It's like I threw Miracle grow in the water or something.....which I didn't but still! lol

And my camera apparently has a hard time focusing on him but his tail is almost always in focus >.<

I think this is one of the best pictures I've gotten of him!

And then Steve...

Either he's been biting again or Tony's biting him through the divider which is completely possible since Aero was biting Mercury through the divider when they were together but Mercury seemed to like it....O.O masochist!

And Tony...
I think his red is dulling a bit....

Hiiiiii

Even though they were being butts I love this picture just because it totally describes them and their relationship!

Hawkeye and Tony

Steve and Tony
Old 09-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #198 
Huffle Puffles

Lovely pictures! Hawkeye really HAS been growing! Wow. He's quite the handsome fella. As are Steve and Tony, still love those two lil guys ^_^
Huffle Puffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #199 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Thansk Huffle! It's still so hard to get decent pictures of Hawkeye since he's in the hyperactive stage now >.< Tony's good at posing and Steve, well he's good too but he just looks so pathetic and droopy all the time. lol. I don't know what to do about him! But his tail is healing up again so that makes me happy. I hope he or Tony doesn't bite it while I'm at mom's this week >.> I mean this happens every week, me going to my mom's not Steve biting, so he should be used to it by now. Tony seems to be doing a pretty good job of distracting him though so that's good!
Old 09-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #200 
Blue Fish

So cute! :D
Blue Fish is offline   Reply With Quote