Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-30-2013, 07:11 PM   #1 
Tonksy

Cleaning Critter Keepers?

I got a betta last week who was too sick to save (died earlier today :( ) and I had started a first time Critter Keeper tank for him. I usually vinegar and hot water the crap out of the tank and decor when a fish dies, would I be able to do the same thing for the Critter Keeper?
He also had an unknown illness that was basically incurable, but I've had that critter tote for less than a week and I don't just want to ditch it... I want to reuse it to home a new betta in the future.
Tonksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #2 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I believe it's the same, I do that with my acrylic tanks and they're fine and the Critter Keepers are almost the same density. So it will be fine to do :) I'm sorry about your fishy though, may he S.I.P.
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote