Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-30-2013, 09:33 PM   #1 
rlawlis

My new Betta!! :)

Hello,
I'm new to this board. My name is Rhiannon and I just recently got a new Betta, I have had them before, but it's been a couple years. Here is my new Betta, Mr. B ( short for Mr. Betta) lol :) I know original. I was wondering if anyone knew what color he is considered. He is settling well into his new aquarium, I have had him about a week. I had a lot of trouble getting my PH to level out, but all is well now and he is living comfortably with his new buddy "Kermit" the African Dwarf Frog. He is the most lively and sweet betta I have ever had. He has quite the personality. He will be moved into a bigger, 5 gallon aquarium in a couple months, once we get settled ourselves (we are moving to NC, my husband is military.) I plan to have his new aquarium planted with live plants. Any recommendations or information on plants would be greatly appreciated, I have never had live plants before, always plastic or silk. Thank you so much! I look forward to being a part of this board here, there looks to be a plethora of information to be had! :)

~Ree
Attached Images

Last edited by rlawlis; 04-30-2013 at 09:41 PM.
rlawlis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:37 PM   #2 
Fenghuang

Pretty guy. Maybe a multi? It looks like he may marble and change colours though, at least in his fins. Reminds me a lot of one of my doubletails.
Fenghuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:02 PM   #3 
rlawlis

Thank you, His colors are definitely changing since I got him. I wasn't looking to get a new fish, but I saw him at PetsMart while I was picking up dog food and he was so sickly looking and his little cup of water was nasty and dirty he was dull and lethargic. So I got him... lol He is so much more lively than he was when I got him and his colors have brightened alot, it's amazing what a week of good water and food will do.
rlawlis is offline   Reply With Quote