Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #1 
jesssan2442

is it sad that??

I rearranged my bedroom furniture to make room for a few more tanks? I'm getting a 3g tomorrow and I didn't want the tank on the opposite side if the room that I spend the most time on... I might have stolen (just from my living room) a piece of furniture for the tank to go! the next tank I get is gonna have to be on a stand under my bedroom window!! I left the spot under my window empty then my mom walks in the room and says "you're gonna need a tank for under the window it looks empty"!! YES she has been kinda against the fish but now she comes and looks at the them and talks to them all the time!! we have another betta lover!!
jesssan2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:34 PM   #2 
JacquelineAmber

And so it begins! I don't think it's sad. I think it's so cute hahah.
That's what I started doing to my room but then it got too cluttered. Plus it's very dim in my room. I just decided to make one of my empty spare rooms into the my betta hobby room.
JacquelineAmber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #3 
Skyewillow

My nicknacks are all pushed off to the side to make room for more tanks!
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #4 
Adnamac

...this past Saturday I spent some time rearranging the computer room to set up a 10 gal planted (maaaaybe a future sorority!). I need to find a way to put the last two tanks in here, too. (In here right now I have the 10g(cycling), a 3gal,(Khadgar's) a 6.5g(small cardinal tetra school) and a 1g(Thera's). In the living room...a 5.5g(Leroy) and a 2.5g(Wrynn.)

I also need to find more room for my other 10g, which I plant on dividing. xD
Adnamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #5 
jesssan2442

the 3g turned out to only be a 1.5g I'm glad I found out before I bought it! now I just messaged a guy about a 10g with a stand and everything for $40 but it was posted on the 30th so I'm not sure if its still avalible! I hope it is because if not I'll have to buy a new tank maybe a 5g
jesssan2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #6 
paris38

Not sad at all!I'm sure we've all done it. ;)
paris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:47 PM   #7 
majesticstorm

Don't worry about it! I live in a dorm and only have a desk with a shelf above my workspace. I used to have a lot of textbooks/binders there. The top shelf has now been completely cleared for my ex-large critter keeper. My actual desk has a 5.5gal and I moved my lamp out of the way to make room for my 3-gal temporary tank when my larger tanks were cycling. I now have a lot less room to work on, but it's worth it :)
majesticstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:00 AM   #8 
Agent13
Reference Team

Not sad! My mom visited during easter and was actually impressed with my zoo! It felt good because when I was a kid even a dog was a fight to get. Plus her bf is a phd in zoology and I showed him up bit on info on our dragon (mwahaha) oh yes I love him but he is on a high horse but then I threw out the proper scientific names of my pets and then we hit it off. Funny these small things can bring a family divided closer. He was impressed by my children's knowledge and he has planed a trip to theee best aquatic/ reptile store in Cali when we visit this summer now :)
Agent13 is offline   Reply With Quote