Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #1 
Agent13
Reference Team

Talking New Baby!!

Here is my sons final choice after long looking for a new "baby". As a real dragon owner this boy stole his heart and My 8yr old is thinking of asian names. He now is thinking "Yong Sogi" ( Dragon stance), "Chung Yong Hong" (Blue red dragon)... He is still working on it but def he wants an asian name! His dragon is Agent 13 and he toyed with Agent 14 but it didn't stick lol!
Well here e is till I get my iPhone back that takes better pics.( also forgive the decor..prepping two 4 gallon cycled kid friendly tanks for my daughters daycare.. they have a betta in a tiny improper unheated cube and two ADF's in an even worse situation :(..they didnt know but I'll teach them and they're excited to to teach kids proper pet care. My son brought this to everyones attention <3 )

Agent13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 12:13 PM   #2 
Mar

Beautiful fishy! Quite a stunner.

And good on you and your son for teaching proper care!!
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:39 PM   #3 
Agent13
Reference Team

Thanks! and yes this fish certainly is a pretty boy! And also sweet unlike my Betta (Jack The Creeper) with an attitude issue lol.
I think my son has it in he genes. My littlest brother turned Vegan and became an extreme animal activist starting at age 4. Love runs in my family :)
Old 05-03-2013, 07:42 PM   #4 
quietlythundering

What a gorgeous boy! And what a great parent you are! You might want to take that pineapple decoration out of the betta tank though; it's been known to contain metal, which is toxic to fish. But wait, you already addressed the decor! Sorry! I'm glad these kids are being taught this though; it's good for children to learn these things early. I have three little brothers, and am doing my best to pass good information along too!
quietlythundering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #5 
Agent13
Reference Team

Got better pics and a finally his own tank instead of the cheesy ones for the daycare.

Check out that tail!

He loves looking at my sons model ships from our travels! He placed them right behind the tank which actually at first glace makes them look like they're in the tank
Old 05-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #6 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

I very handsome guy you got there ! When I was looking at the pictures I thought the ship was in the tank...lol He really does enjoy look at it, that is so neat.
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:27 PM   #7 
Agent13
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseusmom View Post
I very handsome guy you got there ! When I was looking at the pictures I thought the ship was in the tank...lol He really does enjoy look at it, that is so neat.
I think he must have been a deep sea fish or shark in a previous life. He has 5 gallons to swim in but he spends 90% of his time studying this ship from Key West. lol....Only just now finally moved over to the ship from Bahamas the "Constitution" . Its funny because he is surrounded by 6 ships but he has his favorites LOL!