Alright here we go again, I got another new tank, this time for my birthday.
(If anyones keeping track I've gone from a 1/2G to a 3G to a 10G and I still have no fish >.< )
I have a 10 Gal tank
- with a heater
I'll be buying a water test kit within the next week or so as soon as I get paid.
Here is a picture:
Sorry for the quality.
- The little boat cave thing since I hear bettas like caves
- Couldn't help but buy that shark ^.^
- Plants (Hopefully silk) will be added as soon as I find them (All the stores I've been to have ugly plastic ones).
- Lid (In the making/old tank didn't come with one)
- Light comming!
- I'll keep a lookout for a low flow filter.
- Vac or baster (for cleaning)
I've got the food (Pellets) that float so I can remove the uneaten easily.
Plan to buy blood worms for a snack for the little betta.
I'll be buying a new thermometer too...since I just broke mine ..easy removable yeeaaahhh riiiggghhhttt.
And a pretty picture for the background is also comming XD
What am I missing?