Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-05-2013, 07:45 PM   #1 
bniebetta

I had to do it....

I just had to. I love the breeder that the seller claims these fish are from, but that aside, I just loved this girl since I saw her. I only have one halfmoon in my sorority, and have been wanting to add one more to balance it out. Where else am I going to find a halfmoon female within 200 miles? I figure i would have had to get on aquabid sooner or later, and with this girl she is already in the US so I wouldn't even have to import. Just seemed like a no brainer to me. I think I want to name her Fiona :)
Attached Images

bniebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:55 PM   #2 
Nix

I saw her listing and thought she was super cute! Congrats! She is lovely and Fiona is a cute name x3
Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:55 PM   #3 
Adnamac

oooh! I'm excited to see you got her! I'd been eyeballing her since I saw everything that seller has posted. Was seriously debating on trying to get her for myself, and breaking my bank in the process.
Adnamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #4 
Adnamac

Psst...I was also really eyeballing her...

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1368002505
Adnamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #5 
Nix

She is cute too!!! I have been trying to resist cute girls cause I know the will lead to me starting a sorority and I am not sure I am ready for that yet my 5 boys and one baby betta are enough for now... If the baby ends up being a girl though...

Well I have been enviously eyeing Bnie's sorority and the other awesome sororities on here and if my baby Wriggles is a girl that may be my tipping point XD
Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:14 PM   #6 
bniebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nix View Post
She is cute too!!! I have been trying to resist cute girls cause I know the will lead to me starting a sorority and I am not sure I am ready for that yet my 5 boys and one baby betta are enough for now... If the baby ends up being a girl though...

Well I have been enviously eyeing Bnie's sorority and the other awesome sororities on here and if my baby Wriggles is a girl that may be my tipping point XD
dooo itttt! come to the dark side!! muahahaha... ahem. thanks everyone :) i was hoping someone else would get her so I could eat something besides ramen this week but, alas, who needs an full pantry when you can have a full fish tank instead... I was debating between fiona and this other one

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...shm&1368001298

because I love orange and any variation of it. ughh. I need to somehow block myself from aquabid.
bniebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:52 PM   #7 
Auburn Sakura

Aww, she's beautiful! Fiona's a cute name too!~ :3 I hope she like her new home with you!
Auburn Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #8 
KoriC

Oh, she's really beautiful c:
KoriC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:12 PM   #9 
Raincloud

I have been stalking that seller, on aquabid! I think they had a deal where if you buy 3 then shipping is free....hummmm
Raincloud is offline   Reply With Quote