Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-04-2013, 10:49 PM   #1 
Bettasaremykids

How many bettas do you have?

I want to know how many people have! Their colors, tail types, names, age, gender! Tell me about your bettas!
I have 8 so far, just got a new one today. She's still unnamed but she's red with some blue scales and is a veil tail, any name ideas are helpful!
I also have my males: Jace, my beautiful blue and red and aqua halfmoon betta and Marble, my pink, black, gray and blue dragon scale betta!
I also have my 5 other female bettas. I have 6 female bettas total, all in a 60 gallon tank mixed with some tropical fish. I have Alice, my black crowntail, Pixie, my yellow veil tail, Tahlula, my blue and red tipped crowntail, Clarabell, my white and blue crowntail and another one I'm deciding on a name that's blue with black spots. They all hang by the top of my tank and swim together and thankfully I've never had to separate or return anyone, it worked it better then i thought! It's cool to open the lid and look in because they all are right there! Reminds me of a little pond!
Tell me about your bettas!
My male bettas, also, one is in a 5.5 gallon and the other is in 2.5 gallon. My first betta, who died of old age lived 7 years! Then i got Jace.
Bettasaremykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:53 PM   #2 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

I have 15, plus uncountable fry. I have hm, hmpk, pk, ct, delta, vt, ee... So, yea...
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:22 PM   #3 
paris38

I have a dt marble he is blue an red,a baby blue male
vt,a red spadetail male,a solid red vt male,six female vt,and 4 crowntail females.
I want more bettas sooo bad though!14 is not enough!lol
paris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:34 PM   #4 
WolfHhowling

i have one, i know i just defied the laws of betta physics......

any way he is a green blue, red male half moon double crown mix.... with what looks like some dradon scaling going on with blue as the color he also has a silver chin. i love me finnegan will half to change me avi to him when i can get a better pick.
WolfHhowling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:57 PM   #5 
KoriC

I have two as of right now.

Zuko is red with a lighter body (maybe 2 shades of red lighter) DT and he's about 7 months old

Sokka is a pastel purple-y blue but comes off strictly pastel blue in pictures. He's a HM dragon scale and he's 6 months old.

I'm looking for another for the family though c: possibly as soon as this coming Thursday. Three is my strict limit though as far as space goes.
KoriC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:46 AM   #6 
Bettasaremykids

All the bettas sound beautiful
Bettasaremykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:19 AM   #7 
wish4coner

I have 3 HM males and 1 HM Rose Tail male. I have 6 quality females, mostly HMPK or HM. I have 3 rescue that have mouth and form issues but, I am caring for them and will be giving them to new homes shortly. Once they are given to their new homes, I will be adding a few more Females and maybe 2 more males.
I have a batch of fry that I posted in the spawn log. They come from a female HM and a Rosetail HM male. I am waiting now on how they look but, there are approximately 30 of them, growing strong and had no losses. I am the the BBS and Walter Worm stage of feeding and, they are growing big time. I am setting up their grow out tank now. I believe in cycling so, once my plants come in, I will be moving them in a week or so.
I also have a 30 gallon of rare african cichlids, and 2 leopard Ctenopoma. I have a rescue betta from Petco in there, with his female sibling. They do well, are not breeding material (too old) but, get along just great with the others.
wish4coner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:31 AM   #8 
Polkadot

I have 3 lovely blue Veiltail boys named Peanut,Button & Piglet,all are around 1 year old and are very cute.
Polkadot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:37 AM   #9 
Crowntails

I have a doubletail male named Odin. He's black with blue streaks in his fins.
Crowntails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:08 AM   #10 
Sharpchick

4 male bettas. 2 crowntails (Dubya and Lucky), 1 halfmoon (Ivan), and 1 doubletail (Papa Smurf).
Sharpchick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettas