Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-07-2016, 03:34 AM   #1 
xStatic

Hi! I'm xStatic (about pets) :P

Hello, my name is Stacia (pronunciation: Stay-Shuh)! I've been wanting to start a journal to log my pet adventures for a while. This journal will focus mostly on fish (my bettas and goldfish) but I'll also probably post some photos and info about all my other pets.

About me: I am a 21 year old student studying Wildlife Biology in the Montana Rocky Mountains. I have lived here all my life and have always loved animals. I've owned so many pets in my lifetime and I might be able to answer pet-related questions you have, or general questions about wildlife, biology, or even general life sciences.

My current pet gang includes my three fancy goldfish Suna (calcio ornada), Yuzu (red and white oranda), and Koishi (calico fantail), my two rabbits Alice and Blinky, my six pet rats (Flora, Fauna, Tungsten, Timothy, and Thomas), my blue tongue skink Cobalt, my two miniature poodles (Pascal and Shelly), and my two new betta fish which I have yet to even receive.

My goldfish live in a 60 gallon aquarium, my new giant ghost betta will be living in my 10 gallon, and my new marble HMPK will call my 5 gallon Fluval V home.

In the past I've also kept geckos, 6 species of snakes, frogs/toads, guinea pigs, and other freshwater/tropical fish.

Below are pictures of my new bettas! I'll update this journal as my new bettas get settled into their homes, and I'll throw in photos and proper descriptions of all my other animals as I find time. Thanks for reading!
xStatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:47 PM   #2 
Innerbeauty

Wow! I look forward to seeing some pictures of your amazing crew! :D

What is a blue tounge skink? :D
Innerbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 06:00 PM   #3 
xStatic

I realized I forgot to attach the photos of my new bettas to my last post, so I'll add them here!

Blue tongue skinks are a large bodied lizard from Australia, sometimes called blue tongue lizards as well. They really do have blue tongues! They're easy to keep and interesting to own. My BTS is named Cobalt and he is a northern blue tongue skink. I'll find an older photo of him to add here as well! The photo of him with a banana hat was taken when he was still a baby, he's much larger now!
Attached Images

xStatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:10 PM   #4 
Laki

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing- those bettas are gorgeous.

Any pics of those bunnies? I have a 9 and a half year old bunner, Acacia.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote