Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Other Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-22-2013, 08:33 AM   #71 
Skyewillow

in my personal experience, Danios stress out guppies. As they squabble in their pecking order, the danios will take off and not look where they're going, they end up ramming into the other fish in the process.
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:34 PM   #72 
Rana

Yeah, that definitely makes sense. Back to the drawing board I guess! Thanks :3
Rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:18 AM   #73 
Jexx

Cobra's new home :D
Attached Images

Jexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #74 
Skyewillow

Wow, Jexx! I wanna live there too!
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #75 
crowntaillove3

LOL!!! If I was a guppy, I'd want to live in your tank! Thank you, btw, whoever posted about the hard boiled egg yolks. I will be using that to feed my fry, which are taking their sweeeeeeet time getting ready to come out of their mother.
crowntaillove3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #76 
Chevko

Omg your tank looks amazing!!! My only news as of late is that one of my rabbits decided to hide in the filter xD i'll share the link to it when I get home :3
Chevko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #77 
Jexx

I went to the fish store today and left with 5 fish. My husband hung up on me when I told him on the phone. I don't know what he thought was going to be living in this big tank. I told him Cobra was going to need friends. pshhh.
I got 3 female guppies. All three have silver bodies and neon blue tails. 2 of them have cobra spots on their tails. The other just has a pale blue tale. I also got a red twinbar platy and a white crescent platy. The white one is still a baby. She is tiny and has a few nips to her tail. She is really pretty though. Pure white, black tail, and pink spots on her cheeks. The red platy is the biggest of them all. The 3 guppies already have distinctive personalities. One of them is a pig and ate ALL the food i was trying to give to the others. Now she has a big belly. She is the shortest of the 3. The other blue cobra is the skinniest of them and the longest but she is also the fiercest. The light blue one is the most docile of the bunch. Also, the platies think they are guppies and have decided they must be with the guppies at all times. the fat guppy and the red platy especially are friends. I have been trying to get pics of them individually but its hard. also my phone battery died so the flash wouldn't work. I will try to get pics later on. I did get pics of the platies and the fat guppy. none of them have names yet. Cobra will be joining them in a week or 2 when I am sure they have no illnesses and when I am sure she is big enough that they won't eat her.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:26 PM   #78 
crowntaillove3

It's awesome that you did all of this just because you found a little guppy in your betta's water! I guess it was meant to be, and that Cobra was blessed to go to a home like she has, even if it was by accident!!!
crowntaillove3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #79 
Jexx

oK The guppies have names.
Cobra (the half black baby)
Mamba (the fat one)
Boa (the skinny feisty one)
Diamond -as in diamondback (the shy silver one)
Old 05-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #80 
Jexx

I think it was meant to be! I love them all. soooooo much. Its almost silly how much I love them lol.

Tags
guppies