Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-06-2013, 06:26 PM   #1 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Talking Hi! I'm new here!

Well, hi all. I'm sort of new to betta fish and I have 2 guys right now! ( their names are Pablo Picasso and Sunny. I will try to post pictures as soon as I figure out how) A little bit about me- I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lord of the rings, I really like Lord of the Rings, and did I mention i LOVE lord of the rings?

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 05-06-2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Grammar problems...
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:54 PM   #2 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Hi and welcome to the forums!!

I'm a super LOTR nerd as well :D My user name literally means little dwarf, Naugrim is elvish for dwarf and so it rather stuck! And then my oldest best friend is the elf, she's taller and all while I'm shorter lol. I actually got to meet John Rhys-Davis and we told him about this whole thing and he was like "I wholeheartedly approve!" it was the best day every!

I also love the name Pablo Picasso! He was an amazing artist! (I'm an art major as well so I geek out of artsy stuff lol)

But yes, glad to have you here! I really hope you enjoy your stay here and remember you can ask us any questions here, even if you think it's silly
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #3 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Cool, its nice to know there's another lordoftheringian out there! Thanks about Pablo, i changes his name recently. :) and about questions... how can I post pictures?
Old 05-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #4 
Laki

Hello and welcome!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #5 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh, you have to click the "Go Advanced" and then you can click "attach pictures" and you can chose from a file on your desktop or you can upload your pictures via photobucket, from there photobucket has four options when you click on the picture in question. There are four different codes on the right side of it, you can click the "IMG" code and just paste it right into the text box to post a picture :)
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #6 
Happyhobbit

My fishies

Here they are! The yellow guy is Sunny and the other is Picasso! I just hope I did this correctly!!!
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #7 
Laki

They're gorgeous :) You're a lucky mom.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote