Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-08-2013, 06:18 PM   #1 
Adnamac

What everyone's been up to. (More storytime with pictures!)

We'll begin with Leroy.

Poor Leroy has been kind of grumpy lately.

(Please excuse the water spots and general grossness on the outside of the tank. Forgot to wipe it down before camera time.)

He's been grumpy, because for the past few days he's been living in some pretty bare-bones digs.

Now the reason for the sad looking tank is that he tore his dorsal pretty good this weekend by getting it stuck by the thermometer.

But the good news is that I'm thinking I'm already seeing a teeny bit of re-growth there!

Quick healing, Leroy!

Now Wrynn....has been Wrynn. Chilling in his tank when no-one is looking (or he thinks no-one is looking) but zipping around like some kind of crack addict when someone's at his tank. And flaring rather impressively when shown a mirror.

Khadgar got a tinnnny bit of a downgrade from the 3 gallon he was in, just last night. With the failure of my attempt at a 3-way divided 10g but still wanting to sort of condense my fish(so I can get more?!) I decided to divide the 5 gallon Leroy was living in.

I think he's pretty ok with it. Maybe. Khadgar, why are you giving me that look?

Thera hangs out in her little lady tank, feisty as ever a lady there was.

Actually, she's been even more feisty due to a few new ladies that have been hanging around her tank.

Lex! (Short for Alexstraza) (Please image that waterspot on her eye does not exhist. -_-)

Sylvia! (Short for Sylvanas)

Annnnnd A'dal. (...not short for anything. Really. Just A'dal.)

So that's what everyone has been up to....and my new girls!

Adnamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:22 PM   #2 
Minnieservis

I wanna steal your fish! Those girls are gorgeous! I love story time :)
I think A'dal is my favorite! Thanks for sharing :)
Minnieservis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #3 
Adnamac

Thanks, Minnie! :)I'm finding myself rather fond of them myself. Thera isn't, though. She was stressing herself so much, constant flaring and angry ness, that I finally moved them away from her tank. I'm thinking Thera may not be so good in a sorority..,just seems to aggressive.

A'dal was actually the only girl I was going to get that day! I saw her about a week previous and was drawn to her since her color is so much like Khaddy's. Then when I spotted Lex and Sylvie...well...
Adnamac is offline   Reply With Quote