Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #11 
Adnamac

Pay off what bills I currently have. Buy a nice little chunk of land, nothing crazy just comfortable, and build the little 3 bedroom house my boyfriend and I keep dreaming of. Start off that chapter of my life properly with him.

Get him that Lamborghini he's constantly dreaming about. Lol

And then just live my life as I have been, really. Continue to work so I don't get bored. Enjoying knowing that I'm pretty much set for anything life can throw at me anymore. :)
Adnamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #12 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I would go to New Zealand and live the life of a hobbit in the Shire... oh and pamper and spoil my bettas to their every need as well as hire a butler and bodyguards for them. Am i missing anything? I would maybe donate some to a good cause too...
EDIT: That bodyguard will also defend rooms from annoying cats with strange wails and screams. And I will no longer have to keep my cats away from their tanks.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 05-10-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #13 
Tigersoul101

I'll get a nice little house with an amazing architectural design and have a few room dedicated to betta fish and salt water tanks. I'll also go and get me some fine sport cars.
Tigersoul101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:34 PM   #14 
XxxXnoodleXxxX

Store it all away for paying bills and for groceries, buy one of my inexpensive dream cars finally, enjoy a quiet, relaxing life.
XxxXnoodleXxxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:48 AM   #15 
SnowySurface

I would pay off all my debt. Probably use some of the money to go back to school for my Ph. D since that's the best way to get paid for doing lab work. Once I was done with that, I could buy a house and keep working. I also think I would order an ATM tank for my livingroom or den or whereever. But I would also have a fish room bettas and bunnies.

Bunnies are a bit of a pipe dream at the moment. But one day, their fluffy cuteness will be mine. XD

Is it just me or do we all have realistic "dreams" about what we would do after winning the lottery?

Last edited by SnowySurface; 05-16-2013 at 08:50 AM. Reason: afterthought
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #16 
cosmicwitch

pay off bills, quit this job so I can focus more on my hobbies,probably go back to school major in either graphic design(to compliment my BS in Web Design) or history... (or both if it's a lot of money lol), invest some of it, get a nice place.

help my mother out of her problems, give her a stipend to live off of so she won't have to work that horrible job she's at now....

But definitely investing a good chunk of it.
cosmicwitch is offline   Reply With Quote