Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #11 
Tigersoul101

Iron man is pretty good, RDJ played him well.

Widow is awesome as well, and I hope that they'll do a movie about her soon.
Tigersoul101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #12 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Yes! I really just love RDJ lol, but who doesn't? Well I'm sure there are a few, but shhh

I doubt they'll make any movies about Clint or Natasha since they are seen as "minor characters" which they are and they aren't.

Can't wait for the next Wolverine movie! I heard there was a trailer or a teaser out but I haven't seen it yet. Next to Iron Man/Captain America, Wolverine is my favorite! And he has been since I was 5 or so haha
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:06 AM   #13 
Tigersoul101

Rumor has it that they'll will make one, but most likely after the second advengers...

I saw that teaser and it was awesome! It made my dad pull out his Wolverine comics and let me read some of them! They're pretty good :)
Old 05-11-2013, 10:10 AM   #14 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Grr, wish my dad had been into comics and collected some for me! lol that's awesome though, I haven't actually read any of the comics and this severely disappoints me but that's alright, one day! One day I will read them!

I heard about the possible Hawkeye but not Natasha's movie? Or were they together? Either way, it will be good because what Marvel movie ISN'T good? haha
Old 05-11-2013, 10:12 AM   #15 
Tigersoul101

Heh, my dad is a total geek. Most of my freinds parents were some sort of geek and most of us have read some comics.

I belive they would be seprate. And one Marvel movie(s) that wasn't good was ghost rider 1 & 2.
Old 05-11-2013, 10:17 AM   #16 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Wait, there was a second one? Lol I liked the first one though, call me crazy but I actually do like Nicholas Cage. I'm not sure there are really any actors/actresses that I don't like, but that's just me :)

Well my parents are geeky too but geeky for Star Trek! Woot. I'm actually named for Deanna Troi and the guy that actually loved her called her how her name was actually supposed to be said and my mom fell in love with it, so I'm De'Anna and inherently a Trekie ^^
Old 05-11-2013, 10:23 AM   #17 
Tigersoul101

Yeah there was a second one, and that one was really horrible! I do agree with you Nicholas Cage isn't a bad actor, it's just in some movies he seems really cheesy.

My parents aren't really trekkies, but my friends converted me into one. That's cool! For X-mas one of my friends parents gave me tribble slippers because I'm in love with tribbles. The TOS episode with them didn't really teach me XD
Old 05-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #18 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Ahaha, that's awesome! I need to watch all of them in order, just a complete Star Trek marathon! My friend is doing that right now, it's pretty awesome ^^

Anyway now that I've converted this thread over to Star Trek lol, we can go back to Avengers.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:41 PM   #19 
Corsica

There is a trailer for "The Wolverine" and Thor 2 if you go see Iron Man 3. I've seen it once and I am taking my mom tomorrow for Mother's Day so this time we can see it on Imax.
Corsica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #20 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Hmm, I saw the Thor 2 trailer but they didn't show the Wolverine one, unless that one was before the Thor trailer because we got there just in time for that one.