Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-11-2013, 04:38 PM   #21 
Tigersoul101

Here lilnaugrim: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh1LdTFkm7I So you can enjoy it :)

Thor 2 trailer is pretty awesome. The actor for the 9th doctor(christopher eccleston) is goin' to the dark elf in it! :D
Tigersoul101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #22 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Haha thanks Tigersoul!

Oh god, I know. My friend and I literally geeked out when he heard about it, and then again when we actually heard his voice in the trailer lol Well actually we just geeked out at everything during IM3 and it's trailers haha
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #23 
Tigersoul101

XD, I just feel bad for the people who had to deal with them. The 9th wasn't my favorite but it's nice that he has a role. My mom likes him. I'm the classic whovain who lives and loves the 10th doctor :D

Your welcome, the comics I read were very simmlar to the trailer, which was why my dad pulled them out.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #24 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Yeah 10 is my favorite too but I really love them all equally because it is the Doctor and he is who he is haha with slightly different personality quirks but it's all good :D
Ugg I need to catch up with this season but I don't have BBC America...I have BBC Scotland >< Why even this happened...I don't know! So none of my friends have bought it yet so I'm still waiting to watch this season! Which makes me sad.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:57 PM   #25 
Tigersoul101

I can't get BBC so I'm stuck with Nextflix which it only goes up to 2011. I'm one of those sort of people who has to watch it in order so I'm wating for 2012 episodes come out, which will be aroud July or August. And we changed the subject again XD

So... Does anyone like Deadpool?
Old 05-11-2013, 05:44 PM   #26 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Lol yeah I know we are XD But yeah I'm the same way, my friend and I bought last season as it came out so we were able to watch it but this year no one has money so we couldn't buy it to watch it.

And yes I love DP! Again, haven't read much of the comics but I've found snipits here and there and I hate how they portrayed him in Wolverine Origins, I mean it was cool and all but he wasn't snarky enough! lol
Old 05-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #27 
Tigersoul101

XD, my freind who moved from britain has the show on DVD but not all of them so I'm like "no, I have to seem them in order! I'm OCD like that!".

I haven't read deadpool in the comics much, but I do agree that Deadpool wasn't snakry enough in WO. And I really hated what they did to him. He's not sposed to be like that in the comics. And how they ended with him makes it almost impossable for him to make a movie....

They want to make a movie for Deadpool but the actor wants it to be rated R while Marvel wants it pg 13 btw.
Old 05-11-2013, 06:25 PM   #28 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh no, if they make a Deadpool movie it needs to be Rated R, there's no other way! He needs to be able to swear and doing random things! He's just not DP otherwise!

Yeah they really made him suck in the movie :( Not cool for a first impression of DP!
Old 05-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #29 
Tigersoul101

That's what my dad said. I just want them to make a movie for him...
Old 05-12-2013, 03:50 PM   #30 
XxxXnoodleXxxX

Doctor Nine is in it?! -SQUEE-
XxxXnoodleXxxX is offline   Reply With Quote