Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #261 
percyfyshshelley

Oh Feng that is absolutely stunning in every detail! I looooove it! Going to print it out right away, if I can gt my printer to work lol. Thank you so very much! I was just going to post and tell you again not to worry about my drawing, but then there it was. Take it easy, Feng, and happy grad! And thank you again for the art, it is absolutely gorgeous! You are so talented!
percyfyshshelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #262 
alwaysaBettaLover

Beautiful!!

Ooh I can't wait for mine
alwaysaBettaLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:09 AM   #263 
justmel

As usual, stunning & beautiful art work Feng!

Hope your graduation goes well Thursday!!
justmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:45 PM   #264 
ArrowheadShark

AHHHHHH THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY
The picture is done.
Has been done for so long.
Can I get the scanner to work?
Nooooo it suddenly has to stop working for me *Facedesk*

On another note, I got some photos of Shark xD I'll get some better ones later, too, in good lighting so you can see his shimmery colors. He's all a paint-bucket splash of rainbow xD

Maybe I'll go back and ink and color Barti. That was my original intent.
Hrmmmmn.

Happy graduation, Feng! My brother graduated this year as well. I'm next in line this coming school year 0_0 meeeeep!! -say, do you have a deviantart account? Do you upload your art onto it? That would be awesome!
*I hope that was ok to ask ._.'' I remember seeing a rule about not promoting another fish forum, but deviant art is for... well, artwork >.< Sorry if I misjudged that call.
ArrowheadShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:06 PM   #265 
Fenghuang

Oh, yeah! I went through this whole thread looking for a picture of Shark in this thread and realized you hadn't posted one yet. I was going to work on the next person until you popped back on. Get me a photo you like and I'll draw him--you can take your time with Barti. :)

Thank you, everyone. Gosh, I'm finally graduating... I'm so behind on here, but once tomorrow is over, it will be summer vacation! No more dregging along on these drawings! I'm throwing myself back into them full force! >:D
Fenghuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:20 PM   #266 
LebronTheBetta

Is your list closed now? Once you're done with all the pending drawings, may you draw one of Breme?
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:31 PM   #267 
Fenghuang

No, it is still open. Although I am quite behind, so it might take me a bit to get to you. If you don't mind, post a picture of Breme. I'll add you on.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:33 PM   #268 
LebronTheBetta

Here. And, thank you! (:

Name:  IMG_3958.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  43.7 KB
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:36 PM   #269 
ArrowheadShark

I don't have a picture of Shark yet to share @w@ Muah ha ha - I make you wait for him like I make you wait for Barti XD Oooopsie.... eh-heh ^^' Don't hold a spot for me Feng, I could be a while xD'

On a completely unrelated note, but its about Shark who is a betta, holy crimeny crapshoot 0_0
before I did the water change, his ammonia level was 0.25ppm. Then I changed it about 75%, though I did add two plants - Java moss and a little stem and leafy one I don't remember the name of - and a new sponge filter.

I wanted to do another water test just because I could, and I was curious to see what the ammonia level dropped down to - and it was at 0.50!! Is this because I added the plants? I don't feel comfortable going to bed when Shark's burning in ammonia ;_;'

And jumping topics again, because this is how my mind works xD

How old is Barti, Feng? He has such long fins :O
ArrowheadShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:07 AM   #270 
Fenghuang

Alright, just tell me when you do get a picture.

I have never heard of plants raising ammonia. The new sponge filter, maybe, but unlikely... Test your tap water. Make sure there is not ammonia in the water itself. People have been having issues with this recently. The ammonia level should not have gone up that fast, and you said it did after swapping out 75 percent of the water? Sounds like a water problem... Do you use Prime to condition your water? It neutralizes ammonia temporarily.

Another possibility is that the test readings are wrong. Stress Coat can throw off readings, so if you use that, there may not actually be anything wrong with the water.

I've had Barti since March. He was a Walmart betta and most likely around 3-4 months old when I got him. He should be about 10 months old now.

Last edited by Fenghuang; 06-27-2013 at 12:09 AM.