Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #1 
gidgeystartedit

I am so excited.

I will start the story from yesterday, at about 12. I went into a PetSmart to pic out my betta for my new 2.5 gallon tank I got for Christmas. So I went over and found Magic, a HM I believe. She looks so much like my male, they will make great fry, but I'll keep my mind off of that :). So I got the betta, picked up a jar of Freeze dried Blood Worms for a treat and a hammock leaf. I also picked up a silk plant in the plant section, and I stood for a good 10 minutes with my older brother in the fish section while my grandma was in the dog section. My brother was so close to getting a fish tank. One of those really stylish expensive tanks, ya know? So he walked away with nothing, surprisingly, he already has a 55 gallon with 2 sharks and others in it. Well that night I managed to win my mother over to going to PetCo. I picked out a bag of gravel and a plant for an old roughly approx. 2 gallon bowl and a new female. Crowntail, and tiny. That's when I got Diva! Now here I am today, I spent the whole morning doing nothing special, just surfing this site and talking to my friend. A few minutes ago my grandma told me to get the mail, and when I walked there I was so excited. I was hoping to get some dollhouse stuff my mom and I ordered, but instead I found something just as great, IMO. Probably not my mom's. On the top of the pile of mail was an envolope labeled PETCO!!! I grabbed that first and on it it said:
Exclusive coupon inside-open and save Palsrewards
10% off Your Entire Petco Purchase!
On the back it says: earn 5% back on everything you buy.
AND AND AND!!! MY PETCO IS HAVING THE DOLLARS PER GALLON SALE!!
I'm freaking out. I have a reason to spend my money. Here is my plan of attack. :)
I go and buy a 20gallon Long for my over-crowded 10 gallon community. I use that ten gallon for the fish I have in my 5 gallon. Then one of my bettas that is in a 2.5 gallon along with Diva will go in the divided 5 gallon.. That way giving my fish more fin spreading room and having one last fish tank in my room. How do you like it, eh, eh?

Sorry for the wall of letters, I'm just so happy! Pie for those who read it all and comment! :)
gidgeystartedit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 06:29 PM   #2 
vilmarisv

Ooooh! Post pics of your setups when you complete them!

Love the $1 per galon sale!
I REALLY don't have space for another tank... if I did I would get one to do another spawn but as much as I want to I have to be realistic.
I'm living in a small apartment and don't want it overtaken by tanks LOL!
vilmarisv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #3 
gidgeystartedit

Lol, I hope I can. My mom was too excited when I mentioned my idea.
gidgeystartedit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:29 AM   #4 
Romad
TFK Moderator

That IS exciting :) Isn't it funny how you can never have enough tanks until there is absolutely no more room for them ??
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:42 AM   #5 
Fabi

Wow! congratz.
Fabi is offline   Reply With Quote