Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-17-2013, 01:22 AM   #1 
AyalaCookiejar

Cool Our awesome mods...

For one: please forgive me if there is another thread like this and also because its 1am here and I'm half awake and in that weird half-awake mindset.

Two: in light of recent (and past) incidents that our mods have cleared up for us I think that they deserve a HUGE thanks. I really mean that: I love this forum and I love contributing and reading others contributions but we all know there are some times when someone else may ruin it for us. These incidents don't happen often or for long, mostly due to our amazing mods. I guess I'm saying this because it literally dawned on me today, when the mods did something for us to keep the forum the place we all love to be :) obviously a lot of time, problem solving, and decision making goes into moderating a forum with so many members.

Three: we have awesome mods here (as well as regular members) who are always willing to help anyone even if it doesn't have to do with moderating at all. Just had to point that out for some reason.

And four: I should probably go to sleep but before I go, the mods should know that they're awesome (even though they already knew that :p).

Who agrees? (Lol I think it's bed time for me)
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:30 AM   #2 
djembekah

I very much agree :)
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:23 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

Thanks, guys. We've got a great moderating team, Admin and a great bunch of members. Thank you guys for helping to make this forum such a great place.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #4 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

AyalaCookiejar I want to say this as a member and as a moderator, thank you very much ! I am deeply touched and I do love this forum and want it to be a safe place for all of us to share, learn and help each other. To you and all our awesome members and mods I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support !!!!
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #5 
XxxXnoodleXxxX

Our mods are fantastic. Between the ones on cleanup detail to the ones who always help when you have a sick betta, this site is fantastic. Wish I had what it takes to be a Super Mod! :D
XxxXnoodleXxxX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #6 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I wholeheartedly agree Ayala! It is such a fantastic site and I feel honored to be able to be a part of it. It's refreshing to see such a team as this work so well (of course I don't know all the ins and outs, but from my stand view) in a setting such as this. I've been in my fair share of organizations, not all of which are continuing today. But to be part of this where both members and mods interact and keep a mostly stable community is really just amazing.

So I too, thank each and every one of our mods that we have here. Even with such a little amount of time actually spent here, it's definitely made such a wonderful impact on not only my fish, but myself as well. Thank you to all who keeps this site up and running and full of amazing information!

lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #7 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

This is an awesome site, but it wouldn't be half as often with all you mods! How many of you are there anyways?
Thanks for doing all you do!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #8 
dramaqueen
Banned

12 or 13. I'm losing track. Lol Again, thanks guys and thanks for all you contribute to the forum.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:37 PM   #9 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I have not been on here very long but I agree, the mods seem to be able to handle things really easily and are really nice!!!!
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote