Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-09-2013, 08:04 PM   #1 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Any Avenger Fans?

My sister is really more of the superhero person in our family, but I really love the movie Avengers.( my favorite is Thor) Any other fans out there?
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:23 PM   #2 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

OMG yes! Sorry, I pretty much geek out at the mere mention of the Avengers or anything Marvel related! haha

Well, I have to say that I'm a hardcore Stony fan, I'll be pleasantly surprised if you know what that is! So Iron Man and Captain America are my faves. Actually right now I have my two betta babies named Steve and Tony ^^

But yeah, I love all Marvel things I just haven't read any the comics unfortunately :( but I do know lots still. A few of my betta's are named after mutants as well (such as Mystique and Raven, my own mutant)

Have you seen the new Iron Man yet?
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:30 PM   #3 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Nope, not yet but i REALLY want to. I bet its epicness....
Old 05-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #4 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh god, such epicness and Robert Downey Junior dancing...well sort of...yeah good stuff haha
Old 05-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #5 
Kithy

Yum, Thor.

I've always had a thing for the Norse stuff. In Final Fantasy XI they have the "ultimate" weapons (they aren't so awesome anymore though) called relics. The one for my favorite job is a hammer called Mjollnir. Totally built that :D

But omg is Chris the bestest Thor ever to exist?! THAT SMILE I COULD DIE!!!

/fangirl swoooooooon

The new Iron Man is pretty awesome. We saw it in IMAX by accident <.< Thought it was RealD 3D but nope. It was really great though, I'm just not a fan of IMAX.
Kithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:38 PM   #6 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

yeah, IMAX is alright but it doesn't seem much different than other movie theaters except being 4 stories high or something. You could just sit up closer in the regular movie theater and get a similar effect haha.

But I agree Chris makes a wonderful Thor, and the other Chris makes a smokin' hot Captain America! Lol I just love all the Avengers and have a not-so-hidden crush on all of them, actors and characters XD
Old 05-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #7 
MoonShadow

BIG Avengers fan here!! I saw the movie 6 or 7 times in theaters! No idea how many times I've watched the DVD! They did a really good job casting the movies! I am a HUGE Jeremy Renner fan so I'm a bit partial to Hawkeye hehe!

I loved the new Iron Man movie and absolutely cannot wait for the new Thor movie in the fall! I'm a big Loki fan (Tom Hiddleson *Swooooon*)
MoonShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #8 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh god, Tom Hiddleson...yup! lol I'll just go inarticulate now XD

Jeremy Renner is pretty darn awesome as well. Ever read any of the comics with Hawkeye? He's actually hilarious, especially in his purple suit haha
Old 05-10-2013, 08:04 PM   #9 
Tigersoul101

I'm a marvel person! I loved Avengers when it came out and I really can't wait for the second one!

I'm hawkeye's and thor's girl. I'm part scandinavian so the norse god Thor is loved in my household, and I love achery and I find hawkeye rather cute... And yes I agree that Hawkeye in the comics is pretty funny. I haven't read all of the comcis, but a few. Some of hawkeye and wolverine.
Tigersoul101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:22 AM   #10 
Happyhobbit

He IS funny in the comics... I also like Iron Man a ton... but Thor will always be my favorite! Widow is pretty darn awesome too.