Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-28-2008, 08:56 AM   #1 
paws

RIP Casper

Well it was a late Saturday night. Rain poured down on the streets. I looked into Casper's tank and knew something was very wrong. He was curving his body and swimming one one side only using one fin. I was so sad to see him suffer. I tried comforting him by saying, "Let go. You have held on long enough. Go to the place where the water is warm and you will make friends and live forever." It looked like he was trying to make up his mind. I yelled back to my sister, "He is going to die." But the truth was when I said that I never really believed it would happen. I went into my washroom to brush my teeth. It seemed like forever I was brushing my teeth. Tears dribbled down my hot face. I just stare right into that mirror. I bent down and spit out my toothpaste. I was to sad too wash out my mouth or slush water in my mouth. I just quickly walked over to my desk when all my fish tanks are. I peered into Casper's tank. I screamed with horror as Casper was dead and motionless. I ran to my mom's room crying out my eyes. My mom cried, "Oh, sweetie what happened?" I could barley make the words come out of my mouth, "Cassssssper diiieed!!!" I spit out. My face all wet I sob into my mom's arms.
__________________________________________________ _
Casper died at 10:02 pm. He was a good kind friend. There was never one time where he let me down. I always made his beautiful bubble nest. He loved to be watched and have pictures taken of him. He acted like a model. He loved to glide across the sides of his tank making his scales glimer in the sun light. He was an international fish. He had come to Canada with my for the summer and he came back with me. He made my life so happy and so exotic. I was always trying to make his life bigger and better when now I realize I was always doing the best i could do for him. He is now barried in our backyard. RIP Casper I will never forget you because you patched up all the holes in my heart. I will miss you so much. I will love you forever and for always.
paws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:00 AM   #2 
willow

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i'm sorry sorry :(
he may have gone to rainbow bridge,however you can
always hold the memories in your heart.
)))))))hugs(((((((
willow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:22 AM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm so sorry to hear about Casper. :( He was a special little friend to you and I know you'll miss him very much. Rest in peace, Casper.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:56 PM   #4 
Haeclark

wow you made ME cry reading that!
So sorry to hear of your loss...perhaps its time to think about new little buddy, to help heal to loss of Casper. Its always hard to let go of a good pet, but makes you feel so much better to focus attention on another little guy that also needs and deserves a great Beta parent! ;D

Post a pic of him if you can! In memory of the great Casper! ;D
Haeclark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:05 PM   #5 
spyro's mummy

condolences, sorry about your loss, sounds like you loved him very much, im sure you gave him a wonderful life
spyro's mummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:58 PM   #6 
dmari888

im so sorry for your loss.
casper sounnded like an awesome fish

P.S.

yeah you should post a pic of him in his memory

and go out and get yourself another little buddy and treat his life good just like casper

R.I.P. Casper
dmari888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #7 
Kim

Oh, I'm so sorry . Your post almost made me cry. It reminded me of my first betta that I tried to save but just couldn't. I'm sure that he had a great life with you, he was one lucky betta.
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote