Yes, I got a breeder box. I'm going to put him into the box and QT him in the tank with the ADF. From what I've read online that seems to be an okay plan because it appears they do not really have diseases that cross between them. But, if that's not right someone let me know. I'm going to put him in later tonight. We are supposed to have severe weather, and it'll be easier to get him to the basement in his cup if needed.
Once he's been QT'd I'm going to put him into the 3 way split 10 g. The middle is empty at this time. He'll stay there until I can either rehome him, or I ended up deciding he's going to stay. I have it heavily planted so the other boys can't see him.