Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-19-2013, 02:56 PM   #1 
bettafishlover101

Anyone sell sibling pairs?

Is there any breeders, through aquabid, ebay or through here who sell silbing pairs? I would like to buy from people in the US. and not over 100$ for the pair.

I'm not too picky, no veiltails, or crowntails. I've been looking for a over halfmoon, or plakat.
bettafishlover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:05 PM   #2 
wish4coner

I typed in Pairs in ebay and there were a few. I know two of the breeders and they are good. One, is iffy but has sold good stock before. They are about 80.00 and up for a good pair. Just type in Betta Pair and they come up.
wish4coner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 04:10 PM   #3 
Myates

I have sibling pairs for sale now.. HMs.. not many girls to choose from right now though, about 6-10. Going to get pictures of them up here shortly. Most of the females have the cambodian colored body with red and white fins, clear fins, etc.. some may have purple in them as well.

But I'll have pictures up within the next couple of days of them all - and will make a video of any of them upon request.

They are young right now, just a bit over 3 months - but the females are a good size and ready to breed (think they've all been eggy already at some point - if you are planning to breed).. the males all have made bubble nests as well.. they are still growing and their fins are still spreading, but have a good number of 180s so far on the boys.

They are all healthy, no fin damage, no history of bloating, SBD, parasites, etc.. A pair I would sell for $15 + shipping :) If interested, let me know whether you are wanting to breed or just have them for pets and I can pick out the better ones to show first when I get them listing. Forum members I won't go through AB to purchase.

Some have the dragon gene, lots have thicker scales.. colors range from AOC cambodians to green cellophane, etc. A good variety.. the 2 in my avatar are are siblings of this spawn :) The guy on the left in my avatar is for sale.

Just throwing it out there since you are looking for siblings :)

If you would like, I can move this thread to the classified section as this area more members come looking for advice rather than sell/buy :)
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #4 
bettafishlover101

I'd love to see pictures of your HMs! & I was looking to breed, however, I have not posted 100 posts, so im uneligiable to post/reply on the Classified's section.. Though, if you could move it, it would be a big help!

I'm new to the site, but i've been breeding for 2 years, and none on eBay, or aquabid really caught my eye (besides some beauties way to high of price, or from Thailand). I have a fish room, 20+ adults, some fry, so your fish would be going to a good home!

For 15$ and shipping, is a great deal. I'd love to see pictures, could you let me know when the thread is posted? or PM me a picture or two? I'm mostly interested in the dragon gene.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:44 PM   #5 
bettafishlover101

I'm looking for reputable breeders on Aquabid, or eBay, not just ones who have pairs now, but actual breeders who *usually* have a female for the males they have for sale :D
Old 05-19-2013, 07:45 PM   #6 
wish4coner

Loi303 is on ebay, and the best. Send him a private message (contact member) and ask him about having the female. I got two with my purchases from him. 100% feedback--great to work with.
wish4coner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:16 PM   #7 
Myates

I'll be getting the pictures up tomorrow afternoon I *hope* I will message you info and such :)

Edit - leaving redirect in classified section so poster can respond to messages as they are still new and does not have correct post count. Thank you.

Last edited by Myates; 05-20-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Old 05-20-2013, 07:58 PM   #8 
Myates

Pictures taken, will post tomorrow morning :)
Old 05-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #9 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

You could always ask a ab seller if they have a sibling female for a male that catches your eye or vice versa. Chances are good, and you may even get a discount.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 08:43 PM   #10 
bettafishlover101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myates View Post
Pictures taken, will post tomorrow morning :)

Thanks!! I can't wait