Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-06-2013, 02:28 PM   #51 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Oh wow I just read about your finding the kittens and I am so trilled you found them and oh my gosh they are even more adorable then ever and I totally am in love with the white boy ! Of course they all are awesome little kitties, awww I wish I could have one, best of luck in finding them all happy homes
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:23 PM   #52 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Thank you Perseusmom! Yes they all have homes to go to once we're done litter training/weaning and all that good stuff. I want them to be cute and cuddly when they do leave so we're hanging onto them a little longer than my mom would have liked. She still thinks they're going in two weeks but as long as I'm breathing, we're keeping them the full 9 weeks if not 10.

One of the people was very irritated when I told her that but oh well, she can deal. Lol we went to high school together and weren't the best of friends and she's coming over Monday for a kitten "play date", if she tries to take that kitten (padfoot) then I won't be giving him to her and she can go adopt somewhere else. I have other people who are interested just fine and would love to have him

I'm an evil person I think lol

But thank you! I'll try to update some more pictures on Monday/Tuesday when I'm back there!
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #53 
Minnieservis

Awww this was a great thread to read! Those kittens are adorable!!! I wanna steal that lil white boy! I'm so happy they're all ok :)
Minnieservis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #54 
Ickbeth

cute
Ickbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:45 AM   #55 
Roemgie

I would like to say she's a stray not a feral cat :) feral cat means that she will only let you look at her from 100 yards away and is incredibly terrified of you. Trust me we've had plenty of those -__- but not to be mean but just saying she's a stray :) and I'm glad you found the kittens!! (Right?!)
Roemgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #56 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roemgie View Post
I would like to say she's a stray not a feral cat :) feral cat means that she will only let you look at her from 100 yards away and is incredibly terrified of you. Trust me we've had plenty of those -__- but not to be mean but just saying she's a stray :) and I'm glad you found the kittens!! (Right?!)
Yeah we have feral males around, three to be exact that all come looking for her and then bolt when they see us. I know she's not full feral but she definitely spent some time in the woods so yes, just a stray.

But yes for everyone else, the white boy ended up being a girl so she was named Coconut and she went off to her forever-home on Wednesday!! Ugg this is so sad lol But Padfoot is leaving on Monday, Kiki might be leaving on Sunday and Fionna has to stay with us for a while because her owner isn't read yet (she wants a vet appointment the day she brings her home, I don't blame her ) so that's what's happening now.

Coconut went to my aunt's house so at least I'll be able to see her whenever I want to! But she was the first to sleep on me, first to lick me and actually like me. Now it's Padfoot! Ugg that boy is so cute!

So yesterday we had a kitten playdate with Fionna's owner. Right after they were done feeding Padfoot looked up at me (I was sitting in a chair) and mewed and reached up my pantleg. I moved my leg out to create a slant and he climbed up onto my lap to sleep on me!! It was the cutest thing ever I could barely contain myself. And then my mom had to come and call us for dinner, she doesn't want the cats upstairs so I had to put him with his sisters while we went to eat. I put him down and he crawled right back to my shoe to sit on it. Ug, I swear, that cat! Is going to be the death of me when he leaves!

So that's what's happening in the kitten world of Coconut, Kiki, Fionna, Padfoot and Misha
Old 06-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #57 
jadaBlu

They appear to have sealpoint/Himalayan in them which might be a good point to emphasize if you have to rehome them. Even the ones that are black will still have the personality traits:

http://diannesladypawsbirmans.com/im...en_500x456.jpg

Ragdoll

http://angelgirlragdolls.com/files/Teddy.jpg

They probably will be some talkative kitties! How fun!
jadaBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #58 
Roemgie

I defiantly don't mean to sound mean! I just know some people who would tuck tail and run if you say Feral (we almost lost a home for our kittens when we said feral kittens when we meant their mom was but they were cuddly). So I just wanted to say that :P

That's awesome and sad at the same time!! But I'm glad you're finding homes!

We only get lucky at the last minute! But we've recently met some amazing ladies who are rescue people!!
Roemgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:43 PM   #59 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh yeah, they all have homes at this point so no need for that

We figured that the momma had some Ragdoll in her and I believe the father was too if we think that it was the one feral we have around that actually was the father. That sentence doesn't make sense lol

But yeah those two kittens in the link do look like replica's of Coconut and Kiki respectively! So cute! We were wondering if she had some Blue Point in her as well because of the way that Coconut looks with her "blue" ears, nose, tail and mitts. But of course since she is a stray I guess we'll never know!
Old 06-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #60 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Well I wanted to update and Coconut went off to her home last Wednesday, Teddy (Padfoot) went on Monday and Kiki will be leaving in about an hour when her owner comes by! Fionna we'll keep until July 2nd when her owner has a vet appt. she wont be allowed in the house until the appt. which is understandable because they have two older cats and another 3 month old kitten as well. And they're going on vacation this next week so she didn't want Fionna and Juliet to fight the entire time without surveillance in the happenstance they don't get along but I foresee they'll be fine ^_^

They've grown so much and now are hitting 7/8 weeks as of yesterday. I'm pretty sure they were already close to a week old when we found them so 7 if you don't count it and 8 weeks in reality. Poor Misha though, she likes to go outside but she always comes back to take care of her kittens, too cute. But she seems to happen to go out every time someone comes by to take their kitten respectively so she comes back in and she's missing one. She's actually quit trying to wean the two girls left in hopes it seems, to keep them close. But poor girl, another will be gone today, at least she will have Fionna for another two weeks