Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-03-2013, 05:39 PM   #71 
Beezu

If she had fleas you would get flea dirt in the comb when you comb her fur. Definitely sounds like allergies. Best thing would be to stop getting the cheap sale food and get wellness which is grain free and reasonably priced. All that stuff like friskies and purina, they all have by products and grains which cause the most problems
Beezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:58 PM   #72 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Thanks Beezu. I'll see where I can find that around here, I'm sure someone carries it

Now I just have to convince my mom >.< Misha is definitely an indoor cat as well but mom won't keep her in after a few more days and I highly doubt she can go to my dad's as that's where we have our other three cats lol I don't think Ieli would be appreciative of me bringing another female home

We've been keeping her in the basement but I can't be down there all the time from my own allergies so I've been a rebel daughter >< when mom isn't home and I am, I let Misha upstairs, block off the bedrooms and such so it's just the dining room and the kitchen and living room and she just lay's down on the carpet and sleeps or sometimes watches me on my laptop. She whines when we put her out or downstairs so it's clearly evident either she was a house cat before she was dropped off or she acclimated very quickly to house life.

Sigh, now I don't know what to do again lol. I can buy the food once I get my check but I can't do much else and convincing my mom that she a) needs better food b) doesn't have fleas and c) she's a housecat is very, very difficult :/ And I don't want to give Misha away too, that would just break my heart too much
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #73 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh and by the way! Here are some pictures of the kittens with their new owners!

Coconut when she first arrived home:

Coconut and her little "Care taker" my little cousin Joshua. It's his cat but my aunt takes care of the cats Josh is 3.

Ivy and her owner Naomi, the girl I went to school with:

Kiki's owner updates the most so she's got the most pictures which is fine by me haha

She's got the same look Coconut has and that Misha has all the time lol

Kiki and her new owner Alli!

And apparently Kiki was just fine at the vet's office haha

And Fionna on her first night home happy as could be! Apparently she didn't fuss over the bath either!
Old 07-04-2013, 02:35 PM   #74 
SaltAndLight

Mommy cats sometimes move their babies. Don't give up hope! But it is heartbreaking to lose such sweet kitties. I love kittens...
SaltAndLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:01 PM   #75 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltAndLight View Post
Mommy cats sometimes move their babies. Don't give up hope! But it is heartbreaking to lose such sweet kitties. I love kittens...
I see another who has fallen prey to the multiple paged threads XD lol
Old 07-04-2013, 04:46 PM   #76 
Riverotter

Awwww! How wonderful!! The kitties and their new families all look so happy!

And, about Misha, she might prefer to be inside, but keep in mind that you guys saved her life. Some horrible, horrible things happen to cats that heartless people dump, and she's safe from that.
Which is huge.
;) Much bigger then her not getting a spot on the couch.
So keep that in mind and don't feel too bad, you guys have already been wonderful to her, and I'm grateful on behalf of cats everywhere, and I'm sure she is too.
Riverotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #77 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Thank you Riverotter

I would still worry about her being outside though. I know cat's are meant to be outside and whatnot and normally I don't worry about this with my Maine Coons and all. When I was younger our two other cats Rocky and Poopy-doo (don't ask, my dad named him) actually tag-teamed a grey fox and a coyote so I'm not worried if there are two or more. But Misha is still tiny, she literally feels like she's still only 3 months old, small enough as well! I'm pretty sure she weighs about 4 pounds lol But either way, still worried and I'd rather not lose her now.

Right now has been the prime time for skunks and of course others of which I know you're fully aware of. Just the other night I heard the Fisher Cat screaming as it ripped a skunk to shreds (well I found the skunk the next day...I won't go into details) so just knowing that a Fisher is around is scary enough.

Now I'm just babbling I know, I guess I'm just really disappointing although yes, I understand my mothers reasons but still. Gee, I feel like a 2 year old not getting what they want
Old 07-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #78 
Viva

Omg I was sooososososos sad when I read that first post...I would LOVE a mostly white kitten...the mother is sooo pretty! I love fluffy cats :D You don't even know how happy I am that you found them..I was about to cry (here at work lol). At first the story was very strange but I'm glad they are all safe and sound and the mother just moved them to a "better" spot. What a silly girl.
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:33 PM   #79 
SaltAndLight

Sorry...am I doing something wrong? I'm new to forum posting...
SaltAndLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:16 AM   #80 
Viva

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltAndLight View Post
Sorry...am I doing something wrong? I'm new to forum posting...
No the kittens were found she was just pointing out to you that you missed the post that said they were found because of the 462947849200 pages on this thread lol
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote