Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-13-2013, 04:48 PM   #101 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Bata~~~
Suddenly the female betta from earlier darts out. She looks at the "prince" with big goo-goo eyes, and I feel like I'm gonna puke."Hey you got some visitors in your cave. Might wanna protect it, tough guy," she says, a bit too happy to deliver the news. " I THOUGHT I told you to stay put!" I snap angrily. Can't she stay put for one second? " Not really, she says. "Well, bye I got things to do." Then she bumps into a rock and blacks out. I smack my forehead. " Now, THAT was the saddest thing I've ever seen," I say. I don't go to help. Someone else can do her that favor. She completely deserved it anyway. Just then, a copper double tail starts screaming. " YOUR HIGHNESS!!! YOUR HIGHNESS LOOK OUT!" " That fish is a murderer!" He says, glaring at me. Wait how does he know that? Yay... more crazy fish. Just what I needed. The silver crowntail looks at me suspiciously.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 04:51 PM   #102 
lillyandquigly

Is it too late to join?
Name: Milly
Age (human years):1
Breed: Splendens
Tail type: Halfmoon Plakat
Color: Turqoise and white butterfly
Personality: Sweet, romantic, fun, shy, and brave.
Noteworthy:Ex breeder bought from petstore
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #103 
lillyandquigly

(Just to make an edit, Milly is 4 months old)

The colder water hit me with a rush. I sink to the bottom of the ricepatty, in shock....in ten minutes I wake up and look at my surroundings. More then ten bettas are around, hiding, eating, trying to breed. I realize out in the open with all these young males around I'm in danger of a spawn. I quickly dive to cover. I want to find my way back to my tank and get saved. Then I won't have to t-talk to these other bettas. I look to my right, there's a big cave nearby, I see several bettas in the entrance. Perhaps I could make it in between them and hide in the cave? I cautiously swim towards them
Old 06-13-2013, 05:42 PM   #104 
xShainax

//sorry for not participating anymore. I have been so stressed and my muse has been blah.
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:53 PM   #105 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Sunlight*
"Joey? Is that you?" Everything is blurry.. my vision comes into focus. A red veil tail looms over me. A little to closely."GAH! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! WERE YOU GOING TO DO CPR OR SOMETHING!?" He blushes though i can hardly see it. "I..I was taking your pulse." He's kinda cute when he stammers.. GAH! WHAT WAS I THINKING! I can't just go gawking a every male betta i see! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM! Next to him is a blue betta. I stare at them for a moment. "My names Sunlight. What's yours?"
Old 06-13-2013, 06:03 PM   #106 
lillyandquigly

Milly*
I swim into the cave, the other bettas are surrounding another betta. They don't notice me. I creep back into the back of the cave when I hear a shout. "look! There's another betta sneaking into the cave!" I dart down quickly and try to hide, but the white on the edges of my fins practically glows in the dark
Old 06-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #107 
Happyhobbit

~~~Oscar~~~
We were still looking for the betta who wanted us on his quest thing when we saw a female betta by a rock. I squeak. Is she dead?! I bend down to feel her pulse"GAH! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! WERE YOU GOING TO DO CPR OR SOMETHING!?" I turns red, well redder than I am anyway and say quietly " I was taking your pulse..." She seems to calm down then asks "My name is Sunlight. What's yours?" " I'm Oscar and he's Manny," I say looking at Manny nervously. " We should... uh... be going now... so bye..." I say staring at the ground. " Wait," She calls, and I stop."look! There's another betta sneaking into the cave!" I call out, then cover my mouth. I hope I didn't get her in trouble...
Old 06-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #108 
lillyandquigly

I look up, only to see the red veiltail zipping towards me. I try to bury myself in between the rocks and the wall, but it's nearly impossible. He gets closer. My gills are opening and closing so fast that I'm almost blacking out. I decide to go for the opening. I swim as fast as I can, but end up crashing right into the red veiltail....
Old 06-13-2013, 06:48 PM   #109 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~Solstice~

After watching that cream betta knock herself unconscious, I decide it's time to find somewhere to live in the rice paddy. I swim around for a while, unsure of what to do. Where am I supposed to go...? what's going to happen to me here? I started to hear voices in my head (italic) and I started to feel dizzy. "What's happening to me?" I whispered to myself. I'm having no idea what's wrong with me. temperature shock? a coming illness? in my cloud of thoughts, a feel a sharp pain in my tail. "YOWCH!!" I scream, turning around. A vicious red CT male flared at me, and pieces of my tail was in his mouth! "You're in my territory!" the red betta shouted. "But I didn't kn-" I tried to reply, but the red CT bit my gills hard, and nearly ripped one off. the pain was so great, I collapsed, and the red CT took me by my dorsal fin and threw me out of his territory harshly and roughly, also ripping a big piece out of my dorsal... All this pain caused me to collapse in agony. Will I survive?
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:56 PM   #110 
lillyandquigly

I knock over the red vt, we tumble through the water until we finally come to a stop...right in the middle of the group of other bettas and the guppy. I'm shaking terribly, so hard I can't even speak