Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2013, 01:29 AM   #121 
Saphira101
Member
 
Saphira101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Washington, United States
~~~Oliver~~~
I wandered away from Jensen, hoping to run into Yuki again. Instead, I find a cave filled with other bettas. I stop to investigate, and swim inside. To my dismay, Yuki isn't there. My eyes wander around the cave, and I see two crown tails, one yelling at the other, and a little aquamarine female laying unconscious at the bottom. I watch for a bit, until a flash of purple catches my eye. It is the little veiltail female that I tried- and failed- to flirt with earlier. the one that had taken the chunk out of my caudal.

~~~Olive~~~
After swimming around pointlessly for some time, I wander towards a small cave to rest. Instead of finding it empty, there are tons of bettas in there. I wander inside, and see two CT's yelling at one another, and a little aquamarine female laying unconscious. I watch.

~~~Manny~~~
I watch the scene as if in slow motion. Basta goes after Muse, and he tears her fins to practically nothing then knocks her unconscious. Silverbeam goes after him, screaming. It is obvious that he loves Muse.Three more fish swim into the cave, but I barely notice. It's a yellow and white plakat, a purple veiltail, and a green and silver halfmoon. I turn my eyes back to the crowntails.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:36 AM   #122 
Happyhobbit
Member
 
Happyhobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyandquigly View Post
*Milly*
The black betta knocks me to the ground, I stagger up, only to have a large chunk ripped out of my left ventral. I set myself down slowly, not wanting to be put through any poor pain, when he slashes my face with his anal fin. I cry out, but it isn't the end. He takes a huge chunk out of my dorsal. The pain overcomes me and I black out
~~~basta~~~
I don't quite remember what happened next. It was just a flash of blind rage, and the only thing I REALLY remember was the outcome. Silverbeam looked angry, Neptune looked shocked, and that stupid copper DT just quietly said "I told you so..." The cream colored betta looks angry, too and seems like she wants to fight. I just stared at the beat up betta's limp body. "WHY?!" Silverbeam screamed. He rams into me angrily. " It.. it was more out of instinct! I...uh... It's not like that...." I say. " I used to fight other bettas fro the humans... so yes... techincally I guess I was a murderer, because I won every time. I lost... a lot fish I...cared about thanks to that. And him..." i gesture to the copper DT. " He must have been one of the last ones I fought since the humans removed them before I could do.... much." I don't mention much and I shift uncomfortably. If there is anything I don't want to talk about, Its that. Suddenly Neptune grabs the female from Silverbeam. In one huge flash of white, she is looking fine. Her fins aren't tattered, nor the slash from my anal fin on her cheek anymore. Then neptune falls to the ground and I dart over to him, not knowing if I am still welcome with Neptune in the first place or not.
~~~Oscar~~~
When the female bit him it seemed like the black betta finally cracked or something. He ripped a chunk out of her ventral fins, and slashed her with his fins, and bit and bit and bit. I didn't say anything, I was petrified in terror. Finally, she slumped to the ground. My eyes widened. Was she.... dead? The prince ( or was he a king?) ran up to her and slammed into the black crowntail. he deserved it, I think. I crane my head for a look at the female. Is she alright? The guppy steals her, then with a flash of strange white light she looks perfectly fine. I run up to her to see of she is ok. The guppy passes out and the navy-tipped crowntail swims up to him.
~~~Ori~~~
" STOP THAT!" I scream at the black betta as he hurts the poor female, over and over. He just pushes me aside while he continues to beat her. When he stops, she barely looks the same fish. I narrow my eyes at him and quietly say " I told you so..." A guppy grabs the female from Silverbeam and there is a flash of light, and I look away. This has happened before, I think. Many fish in the kingdom have healing powers. Still, it is a sight to see. When he is finished I swim up to his majesty. " Prince, will you really let this savage on your quest?" I ask. The prince hesitates and begins to answer.
~~~Mika~~~
Unfortunately, The red crowntail simply ignored me and continued to slash the female. She is knocked unconcious and I drag her away the best I can and I ask, " Are you alright?" which she obviously not... Finally I spot a nice spot of moss where we can rest.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:10 AM   #123 
Happyhobbit
Member
 
Happyhobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Sunlight*
It's over before I can even react. The female lays on the ground barely moving, the guppy snatches her up and then she's healed?! I dart to the female betta's side."How..?" Muse just stands there, watching the whole scene stunned. I catch bits of Basta's argument with the silver betta and the coppper betta."Prince Silverbeam.." "Murder.." I storm up to them, i'm done being in the dark. I wait until the betta's quit arguing.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:17 AM   #124 
Saphira101
Member
 
Saphira101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Washington, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
~~~Oliver~~~
I wandered away from Jensen, hoping to run into Yuki again. Instead, I find a cave filled with other bettas. I stop to investigate, and swim inside. To my dismay, Yuki isn't there. My eyes wander around the cave, and I see two crown tails, one yelling at the other, and a little aquamarine female laying unconscious at the bottom. I watch for a bit, until a flash of purple catches my eye. It is the little veiltail female that I tried- and failed- to flirt with earlier. the one that had taken the chunk out of my caudal.

~~~Olive~~~
After swimming around pointlessly for some time, I wander towards a small cave to rest. Instead of finding it empty, there are tons of bettas in there. I wander inside, and see two CT's yelling at one another, and a little aquamarine female laying unconscious. I watch.

~~~Manny~~~
I watch the scene as if in slow motion. Basta goes after Muse, and he tears her fins to practically nothing then knocks her unconscious. Silverbeam goes after him, screaming. It is obvious that he loves Muse.Three more fish swim into the cave, but I barely notice. It's a yellow and white plakat, a purple veiltail, and a green and silver halfmoon. I turn my eyes back to the crowntails.

I forgot to add that Draco swims in too.

I think my characters will just watch from the sidelines until things become a little less confusing to me, if you guys don't mind. :)
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:55 AM   #125 
Happyhobbit
Member
 
Happyhobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
I forgot to add that Draco swims in too.

I think my characters will just watch from the sidelines until things become a little less confusing to me, if you guys don't mind. :)
Lol thats fine...this really is confusing right now...
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:51 AM   #126 
rubinthebetta
Member
 
rubinthebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: DE
Mind if I join?

Name: Flamesong
Age: 1 year
Breed: Splendens
Tail type: crowntail
Color: scarlet with orange fins
Personality: short tempered and resourceful
Noteworthy: was tossed in the rice paddies with her siblings when they were 1 month old and is the only survivor
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:03 AM   #127 
rubinthebetta
Member
 
rubinthebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: DE
--Flamesong--

I hear noises like lots if bettas fighting, then screaming and shouting. From my weathered navigating skills, the screams came from a cave nearby. The screams grew panicked, and I darted to the cave, weaving expertly through the weeds, staying out of sight. Soon I reached them and saw a little female betta, half dead. A circle if shouting and angry bettas surrounded her. A guppy took her, and there was a bright light, then the female betta seemed fine. Then the bettas talked and I could piece together the facts. I narrowed my eyes and looked at the great black betta, the one they called Basta. While they were talking, I had come forward. When at last all was silent, a creme female notices me and gasps.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:07 AM   #128 
Happyhobbit
Member
 
Happyhobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
" NEPTUNE!" I hiss. " Wake up wake up wake up!" The prince swims up to me. I can't quite tell if he is still angry or not. He says a little cooly, " he'll be fine. His energy was just drained." My eyes drift to a bright scarlet crowntail with orange fins, who narrows her eyes at me. I groan. Yay. More fish to scold me. She walks forward, and the cream female who so kindly bothered us earlier gasps." Well, thats good.... I guess you want to go then?" I ask, hiding my bitter sadness. I can't say I don't deserve it though. I might as well stop moping and face my punishment if he says yes.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #129 
jona31
Member
 
jona31's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Vancouver BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
~~~Basta~~~
" NEPTUNE!" I hiss. " Wake up wake up wake up!" The prince swims up to me. I can't quite tell if he is still angry or not. He says a little cooly, " he'll be fine. His energy was just drained." My eyes drift to a bright scarlet crowntail with orange fins, who narrows her eyes at me. I groan. Yay. More fish to scold me. She walks forward, and the cream female who so kindly bothered us earlier gasps." Well, thats good.... I guess you want to go then?" I ask, hiding my bitter sadness. I can't say I don't deserve it though. I might as well stop moping and face my punishment if he says yes.
~~neptune~~ **the dream** Im in a dark cave I can hear beautiful music I follow the music and find an older fish she starts to talk to me but I cant hear her than everything goes dark then I hear you know what your capable of dont you find your powers Neptune. I wake up all the fish are around me staring I quickly stagger up and say BASTA BASTA WHERE ARE YOU the diamond tipped fish says calm down "STAY BACK STAY BACK then a ribbon of light shoots out from my scales and hits the diamond tipped beta square in the face he cringes for a second then smiles you have the powers to "oh oh oh im sorry are you okay BASTA BASTA!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally hear him reply.
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #130 
lillyandquigly
Member
 
lillyandquigly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
I wake up, all of the bettas are fighting, the guppy is shouting for a betta named Basta. I lay and pretend to be unconscious, but the red veiltail notices. From what I pick up his name is Oscar. I don't say my name to anyone. Maybe I can slip out unnoticed.... I try but almost fall down. I realize my body and fins may be fine, but I'm still in shock from the attack....
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Betta RP : The official Betta roleplay frogipoi Betta Chat 470 12-21-2010 12:25 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.