Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-14-2013, 01:30 PM   #131 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Sunlight*
The turquoise betta is flipping out. She trying to eat the silver ct... but Oscar puts a fin to restrain her. He doesn't want trouble. She squirms, she thinks he is trying to hurt her i speak up."Hey, we don't want any trouble, this a fine mess... please try to relax.."She calms down, sort of.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #132 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Sunlight*
"Well, thats good.... I guess you want me to go then?" Basta says to a nearing betta. I'm fed up with this fighting. I'm not used to playing peacemaker but I will give it a try."STOP THIS FIGHTING YOU NUMBSKULLS!" I don't think that helped, but i get everyones attention.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:38 PM   #133 
lillyandquigly

I try to remain calm, realizing they're not trying to hurt me. I'm still nervous though
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:14 PM   #134 
Happyhobbit

~~~Oscar~~~
The turquiose betta pretends to still be unconscious. I see her move slightly but keep it to myself. I look at her curiously, feeling a little bad I did nothing when the other betta attacked her.
Old 06-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #135 
Silverbeam

~~~Silverbeam~~~
I wait for Basta to continue. Suddenly Basta's little guppy friend takes the female and in a flash of white light the female is healed. I gasp, there's no way. He must be neptune. I've heard of his mother. Our kingdom's most spectacular healer, but she died at an early age because healing made her age quicker because it took so much energy. Of course she didn't die before having a guppy with my father's younger brother. He named him neptune. He was said to posses the same powers as his mother. He must have been in shock and hit his head and only remember his days with the humans or something. I sigh and shake my head. I realize chaos is erupting around me.
I swim up above everyone else, "EVERYONE, STOPPPP!!!!!" I scream as loudly as possible. Everyone looks a little stunned but shuts up and looks at me. "Ok everyone calm down, its-" Suddenly a excruciating pain shoots through my forehead, I groan and hold my head. I start to sink a little. The nerdy female, Basta, and Muse all rush forward. "Your highness!" The female yells in concern, "Are you ok?!" Basta asks, also slightly concerned. The pain sharpens as my life flashes before my eyes. I let out another groan. Just then, and lightning bolt with a crown hanging around it flashes on my forehead engulfed in a blue flame. The nerdy female lets out a gasp. "The waterflash kingdom?" she muttters. "But what's the crown mean?" She asks quietly to herself while every else is freaking out. Then, I hear an echo of a familiar voice in my head, "Let me go! I'll never give in!" and then a scream. I look around, no one else hears it. I wince and fall to the cave floor. Then I remember from when I was younger, how I could always tell what my sister was feeling. Even when she wasn't with me. I would just know when she was sad and I would just know where she was, and I would go cheer her up. All of this flashes in my head. I realize the voice was my sisters, and it was just in my head. She's in trouble! I just know it! I have to find her, help her! Wait if I hear her... Then... Were we... Telepathic? The pain wells up in my head and then drops away and everything goes dark...

Last edited by Silverbeam; 06-14-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #136 
Happyhobbit

~~~Mika~~~
I see a flash of light and gently leave the other female now that she is out of danger. Curious I go closer and see the prince again. He is shouting and suddenly falls to the ground."Your highness!" I yell. he twitches on the ground, his eyes wide open with pain. Suddenly lightning bolt with a crown hanging around it appears on her head. " The waterflash kingdom...?' I murmer. What could the crown mean though? I know that past royal siblings has this ability, but I have never heard of a crown WITH the lightning bolt.... how strange.
~~~Basta~~~
I am about to leave when I see Silverbeam groan. he sinks to the sandy ground and clutches his forhead. Slightly concerned, I ask "Are you ok?!" Stupid question. He obviously isn't when he falls to the ground, and I see a strange sign above his head. for a moment I stare at it then realize that the prince is in an fit on the ground twitching and screaming. Then he stops with a sickening silence. " Oh no," I whisper. Is he dead?
Old 06-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #137 
rubinthebetta

--Flamesong--
I swim closer to the prince and then at some plants. I recognize them as plants that will awaken him easily. I grab a leaf, but then look at the prince. He is having a dream of some sort, and I sense he shouldn't be awoken..yet. All the same, I nudge Basta and hand him the leaves. "These will wake Silverbeam. But don't use them yet. By the way, I'm Flamesong. Sorry about earlier." I feel sorry about the judging glare I had given him. I know he didn't mean anything.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #138 
lillyandquigly

*Milly*
I move closer to the king, he seems to have a calm around him when I'm close. Somehow I'm not afraid of him. I nudge his body and one of his eyes opens a little bit. I nudge him again and he seems to wake up...
Old 06-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #139 
rubinthebetta

--Flamesong--
I notice the betta called Milly nudging the prince and I look on hopefully as he seems to wake up. Even though my herbs weren't needed then, they'll be needed for this group. Especially since I found that they're going on a quest. I wish I could go, but I'm just the odd loner of the rice paddies who doesn't like other bettas much. But I feel drawn to this group for some reason. I might be of use since I know the backways and the herbs that are good to use.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:31 PM   #140 
lillyandquigly

Prince wakes up so fast I'm scared, I shoot out and bash into an orangy crown tail