Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-18-2013, 01:16 PM   #211 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Oscar~~~
I stare off into space, listening to Silverbeam and Madame talk. What did she mean filly and a fuse? My thoughts are interupted by the nerdy fish, who is asking me a question. I absentmindedly answer. My eyes go to Sunlight, who is staring at the ground awkwardly. I don't want her to be lonely, but what if she is the traitor? What about firefly? Or even Muse! I shudder. I think I will just avoid the suspects.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 02:28 PM   #212 
rubinthebetta

I relax as I hear the explanation, but flinch when she says 'a filly and a fuse' It sounds like two names I know....

Last edited by rubinthebetta; 06-18-2013 at 02:31 PM.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 02:29 PM   #213 
lillyandquigly

*Milly*
I hear my name come out of the old fish's mouth, "What?" I say.
"We weren't talking about you we were talking about the Filly and t- Wait a minute! The Milly and the Muse! Grams it's Milly and Muse! They're the traitors!" Silverbeam shouts. I feel my fear come to the top. "No, wait, you guys! You don't understand! It's not m-" I'm hushed by the old lady, Madame, smacking me in the face.
"Y-you traitor! We trusted you! Where's Muse, SIlverbeam?" Basta shouts at me. He doesn't understand, it's Muse. She was the one tracking me. She was working with the big fish.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 02:35 PM   #214 
rubinthebetta

My eyes widen as the accusations fly, but then i see the look on Milly's face. "Guys," I say. When no one listens, I shout, "GUYS! LISTEN TO ME!" They finally pay attention. My voice goes to its normal volume and I speak. "Everyone, I know you're shocked. But please, listen. I believe Milly has more to say." I nod towards her and she begins her story.
Old 06-18-2013, 03:20 PM   #215 
lillyandquigly

*Milly*
My real name is Ripple. I was only 1 month old when the Shadowclan took me. A betta named Bing fell for me there. He's there prince. The humans took him and made him do things, you know. When they out him back he discovered I wasn't in love with him anymore, and I had information about Shadowclan. He knew I was an asset because of that so he must've sent that guy for me. I don't know much about Muse, but I knew I recognized her when I saw her
Old 06-18-2013, 03:31 PM   #216 
rubinthebetta

I nod understandingly. "So the ShadowMoon clan only want Milly because she knows their secrets. My guess is Muse was sent to track her and get her to them. How about we all divide up into a few teams and look for her?" I say, looking at Silverbeam for support. He nods. I've never been much of a leader, but so far, so good.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #217 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Sunlight*
I replay her words in my head. "So you are accusing MUSE of being a TRAITOR?!"
My is full of cold hatred. I don't try to hide my madness. "AND YOU FELL IN LOVE WHEN YOU WHERE ONE MONTH?!" I'm screaming now, but I don't care. I hate her. I hate them! I HATE ALL OF THEM! I swim angrily out of the cave. I look for Muse blindly. Their lying, their lying.. Ripple.. must have tricked Silverbeam.. It isn't true. I blink back tears. "WELL IF YOU THINK SHES TRAITOR THAN I'M ONE TOO!"
I yell at the rock savagely.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #218 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
It wasn't exactly one month, he fell in love with me at two months, by the time I was three months I'd fallen in love with him." I say quietly. Sunlight swims madly out of the cave. "Wait! Sunlight! She can be dangerous!" I know that we might not ever see Sunlight again, so I chase her. Hoping that there's a small chance I can catch her
Old 06-18-2013, 06:41 PM   #219 
jona31

~~Neptune~~
I start speaking to Celestial after all the commotion ends we swim quite aways from the cave and start talking so Celestial your powers that you have when did they start well they started when I was a fry I was always being teased by the bigger fish so then one day one was about to bight me when all the sudden I felt a tingle and then poof I was gone well invisible. So neptune what other powers do you have I reply I'm not to sure I know I can heal fish oh and I can send electrical shocks but thats all I really know then all the sudden right there and then theres a flash and then I'm in something like a dream ~~dream~~ I see two fish talking I cant see who they are but I do kno it's a male and a male talking there talking about me wait this is the person who betrayed us all and got the shadow clan to attack and it's all because of me why? then another flash happens I see Basta fighting fish and telling me to get behind him a fish swims up to him and takes a chunk off of him he falls to the ground and dies *flash* and I'm back talking to Celestial whoa what just happened neptune I reply Celestial I can see the past and the future in shock we decide to swim back to the cave I swim up to the big group of my friends and yell loud as I can YOU GUYS I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT I CAN HAVE VISONS OF THE PAST AND THE FUTURE AND I SAW WHO BETRAYED US ALL I KNOW WHO IT IS as I'm about to say something, something grabs me and Celestial and pulls us far away from the group I squeel with fear the last thing I see and hear is Basta yelling NOOO as me and Celestial ar getting pulled farther and farther away
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #220 
Lotte

(Past, from where I lost connection)

Muse:

The following sunrise, Silverbeam announces that he is recruiting fish for his quest. As expected, everyone raises a fin to join him. I'm scared...I want to help him but...I must kill him. Soon I find him looking at me, the only fish without her fin raised. I bite my lip, and nervously raise mine to. He smiles, and I feel happiness but also sadness within me. He begins to tell us about his journey, and how the Shadow Moon Clan had wronged him, all which I knew too well.

I notice how all the other bettas are chatting happily, probably psyched about the quest. However, Milly seems to be the only betta besides me with conflicting feelings and a solemn demeanor. I sigh as I wonder if I had made the right choice in joining Silverbeam's quest. Should I have just rejected the offer? Silverbeam looks at me, but I'm too deep in thought to notice.

I find myself studying him, looking for weaknesses and the best time to catch him off guard and... to attack-- no I couldn't! I could never harm him! I was about to isolate myself in a corner away from him when I notice Sunlight looking at me with concern and suspicion. I admired her character. She always seemed to know what she wanted and she was so kind.

Suddenly, Milly bursts in panting and I can only make out Shadow Moon Clan. Sunlight then immediately enters calling for the rescue of Basta. I immediately bolt out of the cave. I had to deal with this. I could bear it no longer. Ori and I were on Sunlight's tail. The others seemed to have strayed off track. I was...relieved that Silverbeam wasn't here. I stared at the Shadow Moon Clan betta and was relieved that he was a fish I had worked with before. We knew each other quite a bit, and were also rivals in the past. I leaned casually to the rock next to me.
"You didn't need to come...I had things under control..." I said trying to hide my ease and relief from Basta, Sunlight, and Ori. He and I stared at each other when suddenly an ancient looking betta appears out of nowhere nipping him in the nose. The betta fades back into the shadows of the rice paddy with a warning directed at us...but I knew it was meant mainly for me. I examine the newcomer and she introduces herself as a relative of the prince. Frustrated, I quickly swim away with Sunlight on my tail. Sunlight convinces me to return and when I enter the cave I am greeted with Silverbeam's demand for retribution to the traitor in our midst...

I watch the bettas hostility towards Sunlight. They seem to believe that she is the traitor. I feel like I'm unable to help or prove her innocence without having mine questioned. I restrain the tears that well up in my eyes and bite my lip in frustration.

Silverbeam announces who the traitors are "Milly and Muse." They are ready to maim us and feed us to the birds. Im accused for recruiting and leading the Shadow Moon Clan to our cave. All these false accusations that I have no way of justifying...Hurt, and no longer able to restrain my tears, I swim out in the midst of all the chaos. I couldn't bear to see the look of betrayal on Silverbeam's face.

Last edited by Lotte; 06-18-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote