Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #231 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
"Muse! It's not too late! Stop working with the Shadowclan! You can still come with us!" I scream. "I'm sorry guys! You don't understand, I was just a kid. I didn't know any better. Neither did Muse. Muse! Don't listen to the Giant! He's evil!" Muse turns around, I see a light flash in her eyes, almost like she's realized what's going on. I know what's happened now. It's one of Bing's games. He used his power to...to make her think she was shadow clan. I can tell it's not too late to save her
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:29 PM   #232 
rubinthebetta

Among the confusion I manage to swim after Muse with Ripple. I hear Ripple desperately pleading Muse to stay. Muse looks panicked, but she doesn't see the ShadowMoon clan closing in. All of a sudden, all I see is red and a deep, pent up fury at the ShadowMoon clan rises in me. I scream and attack them, and everything is in a haze. I lash out with everything I have. The fight is long, and I sense the others fighting, too. When it is over, blood is on me, but I do not know whose. The haze lifts, and the enemy has vanished, taking Ripple with them. I see Muse trying to escape, and I grab her and take her to the group. I look at Silverbeam, wondering if he'll question her. He does.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #233 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I'm about to stomp that punk's face in the ground when I hear a voice, almost like an echo. " Basta, HELP! Basta trust your instincts you need to- " It was cut off by a deadly silence. I dart off. Silverbeam can save himself. He has powers, doesn't he? I search and search for him, hoping I can find him.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #234 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
My worst nightmare has come true. I am bound in cords of reed and Bing is standing in front of me.
"This won't hurt a bit, I prommise," He snears. I see that he has a thorn of some sort and realize it's probably lethal. Most of my friends think I'm bad now. They probably won't even miss me. I close my eyes as I feel the thorn getting closer, when I feel a rush of water. I open my eyes, it's Oscar and Celestial! They attack Bing...
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #235 
Lotte

Muse:

I'm about to engage in a brawl with the Shadow Moon Clan betta when I hear a gasp behind me. The Shadow Clan betta and I immediately turn to find Silverbeam staring at us. Betrayal is written all over his face... I can only stare at him in shock--I don't know what to say. I feel as if the whole rice paddy had dried up.
"Ohh lookie here, it's the prince...how about you take care of him now while he's alone? It is what you were sent out here to do after all" said the Shadow Clan betta with a cruel smile creeping across his face.

Basta suddenly appears out of nowhere. He's marching up to us. It's all such a blur! I see Mika trying to hide herself along with a shocked expression on Sunlight's face.
"Sunlight..." I whispered.
How could I explain this misunderstanding?! It was impossible in this situation. I looked at Silverbeam's pained expression and the Shadow Clan betta's expectant smile.
"Muse! It's not to late! Stop working with Shadowclan! You can still come with us!"
I hear the desperation in Ripples voice and turn around. Shes trying to say something else that I can't make out. For a moment, my eyes lit up. Would it all okay? Despite all the fish I've killed? No. Silverbeam would never forgive me.
"Times up~ your taking to long."
Before I can react, a fight erupts and I see Ripple being dragged away...unconscious by Bing! I wouldn't let him get away this time--with Ripple in tow. I swim after them but I'm stopped by Silverbeam and the others, for questioning.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:55 PM   #236 
Silverbeam

~~~Silverbeam~~~
It's all a blur. My worst nightmare had come true. Muse was a traitor. Milly or Ripple I guess is dragged away. Muse starts darting away too but I stop her. I look at her with tears stinging my eyes, "How could you? You monster... To think I could ever lo- No. Never. You've hurt my pride, my kingdom, my heart... You're dead to me." I spit. "Basta!" I snap, "Take her away, get her out of my sight. Get whatever you can out of her. From now on..." I choke out, "She's nothing but... Our pawn." I finish. Basta shoves her toward the cave and I dart away. "Wait! Your majesty!" Mika runs after me. I swim down to a nearby rock and let the tears spill out of me. I was so foolish, I let my emotions get the best of me, my feelings had blinded me. Unforgivable... Unforgivable...
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:40 AM   #237 
rubinthebetta

I look at Muse and I see pain and regret, but also expectation. She had known that Silverbeam wouldn't forgive her. I glance at him and decide to take matters into my own fins. I swim over to Muse and see tears running down her face. "Muse," I say, "Even though Silverbeam might not give you another chance, but I will. I know you've changed. You've realized that the ShadowMoon clan isn't the side you want to be on. If you'd like, I can try to talk Silverbeam into letting you help us. After all, you do know the camp, don't you? Would you like to join us?" Muse looks at me, then nods.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #238 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
Neptune's words are still echoing in my head as I turn to leave."Basta!" snaps Silverbeam. I turn and look at him."Take her away, get her out of my sight. Get whatever you can out of her. From now on..." I just nod and shove her in the cave. Someone else can deal with that scum. Me, I need to find Neptune... before its too late. I start to search. I don't know what I would do without the little guy. I remember him healing me, standing up to the other betta earlier, and I scream in frustaration. " NEPTUNE!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!" I scream. What was that? I though I heard voices... I pause. yes, there were voices alright. I swim in the direction of it. I may be on the right track.
~~~Oscar~~~
Bing is coming up to Milly now, I look and she is bound in reeds. From my hiding spot I shudder. He is holding what looks to be some type of... knife? I can't tell from over here. He seems like he is going to hurt her!! I can't leave her, I think desperatly. I leap from my hiding spot and slam into him. " LEAVE HER ALONE!" I yell, my voice shaking.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #239 
Lotte

Muse:

I cast my eyes down. It was all my fault. I couldn't get to Ripple in time, I put the others in danger, I...hurt Silverbeam. I wish I hadn't met them in the first place...being worse than a mere burden.
"How could you? You monster...to think I could ever lo-No.Never. You've hurt my pride, my kingdom, my heart...You're dead to me." He spat.
I could only stare wide eyed at the ground with tears streaming down my face.
"Basta! Take her away, get her out of my sight. Get whatever you can out of her. From now on...she's nothing but our pawn."
I'm shoved roughly into the cave.

Flamesong approaches me and I barely notice.
"Muse, Even though Silverbeam might not give you another chance, I will. I know you've changed. You've realized that the ShadowMoon clan isn't the side you want to be on. If you'd like, I can try to talk Silverbeam into letting you help us. After all, you do know the camp, don't you? Would you like to join us?"
I half heartedly nod, gazing at the entrance of the cave. He wouldn't allow me. I was dead...dead to him...I had hurt him so much. I couldn't bear to hurt him anymore. I sank to the bottom of the cave, not bothering to hide my tear stained face.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 05:42 PM   #240 
rubinthebetta

I wait a while for Silverbeam to cool off, then approach him. "Muse says she's sorry and she can help us." I say cautiously. He glares at me. He obviously thinks Muse is a savage and I shouldn't waste my breath. "She's changed, Silverbeam. I promise. She can help us get Ripple back, and maybe your sister." I promise, holding my breath, waiting for a reply.