Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #311 
jona31

Just to let yu guys know I am selling really nice crafts heres the link http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=211834
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:10 PM   #312 
Bailmint

Btw I decided to just make the female blue instead of red and blue. Here are pics of them both (I don't own the pic of the female, however I do own the pic of the male betta)
Female:

Male:
Bailmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:08 AM   #313 
Lotte

Lol! Everything just got chaotic in this RP. xD. This can be fixed though with the amazing storytellers we have here.(:
Muse:

"I know" he replies.
I feel as if the world has lifted off my shoulders.
"Muse?" He asks.
"Yes?"
"Where is everyone?"
My eyes widen as I finally realize their disappearances. Oh my goodness...I had been too caught up in my own situation to even realize their absence. Have they all been abducted?! Have we been abandoned?
"I think we should get a move on and look for them, though members of the Shadowmoon Clan could be lurking so hang on" he says with a sigh.
I felt so safe with him and I trusted him so much..As I wait, my mind grows foggy and I struggle to keep my eyes open. I collapse from exhaustion feeling finally safe...and free.

---------------------------

The next day I wake up to find Basta, Manny, Neptune, Celestial, and Silverbeam missing! For a moment, I panic until I realize how comfortable my bedding is... Did Silverbeam bring me? I blush and face the wall, embarrassed. I had passed out on him. I must have been such burden!

I turn and look for Sunlight. I had to make amends.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:15 AM   #314 
Silverbeam

okkkk got it! Btw I copy and pasted some of Silverbeam's speech cuz I didn't feel like writing another biiiigggg looonnnng one, k? K.

~~~Silverbeam~~~
"What do you mean they're not coming back?!" He asks, shocked. Basta suddenly steps forward, "Silverbeam!" He hisses, "I know you wanna have a nice chit chat with this guy, but Neptune's in trouble," He says impatiently. I think back to this morning: "Silverbeam! Neptune's in trouble! He's being held hostage by the enemy!" "Alright alright! C'mon let's go!" I sigh annoyed. "I should probably introduce myself then, my name is Breme. I was the only VT in my breeder's sanctuary. And it seems I have been dumped off like the rest if you. I'd like to come with you in your quest, and please tell me your story," He says. Great, just when I think I got rid of him... I need to be patient. I calm down and plaster one of those palace "I'm your prince!" smiles across by face, "Of course you can join our quest," I say though I know I have no time to explain, "But we must talk later. The other fish participating in the quest are in trouble. Come quickly!" I order and every quickens their swimming pace. Breme falls back by Flamesong and they start talking, I see that the rest of the quest team has found us, including Sunlight and Muse, I smile at that. We swim a little further and I stop everyone, "Alright, everyone stop! Gather around!" I say orderly and everyone gathers in a big semi-circle. "Ok, my instincts are telling me that we're getting close. So we need a plan. But first we need to actually know where he is... So I think it's time you all knew about my fourth power... No else in my kingdom obtains this power except for my sister and I. I'm... Telepathic with my sister. But not only are our minds connected, our souls our too, therefore our powers are also. So she doubles the strength of my power. I'm going to send out a telepathic message to see if she's ok, where she is, if she can lead us there, and if Neptune is there," I look over to Breme who is in a state of hopeless confusion. I sigh and smack my forehead with my fin. "Alright... Everyone take a rest. I think it's time, all our quest members know my story," I say and everyone settles down a bit and I continue, "I was around the kingdom, making my rounds, I am head of the guard after all, and I'm checking in with gate keepers, who protect the gates to our kingdom. We were just chatting and I look up and see this giant mob of dark colored bettas swimming quickly toward our kingdom. I told the gate keepers to warn all the citizens and take them to the palace. These enemies called themselves the Shadow Moon Clan. Next thing I know I'm fighting betta after betta. I somehow ended up in the study and see about 50 or more of them grouped up. My mother and sister were there. I hid behind a rock so they wouldn't see me. They had my mother, the queen, tied up. And..." My voice cracks a little and I struggle to continue, "Th-the leader takes out some sort of weapon... My mother was killed right in front of my eyes and I couldn't make a sound," I stop again and look down and shake my head. I look up and continue, "They started to drag my sister away as she screamed for my mother and then me. I couldn't just let them take her like that! So I tried to protect her but I couldn't... I failed. After they took the princess they retreated. We lost 200 guards, 2/3s of our population, and our beloved queen. Not to mention that my sister, the princess, heir to the throne, was taken away right in front of me. About three months after the attack, I was captured by humans, and then after 7 months of being trapped in a plastic cup and trying to be sold, I was dumped here The reason we're going on this quest is because I need to get home, to my kingdom, and I must find my sister, the princess, and return her home safely, and I must avenge my mother and get revenge on the Clan the killed her and put an end to our peace, but to do that... I need all of you. Including Neptune. Plus... Neptune is the offspring of my kingdom's most powerful healer..." I finish. Breme looks astonished. "Alright, I'm sending out the signal... Now!" <Sister! Can you hear this? It's me! Silverbeam! Where are you? Do you think you can guide me to you? Have they taken in anymore hostages? Are you OK?!> "Ok, I think I got it out..." I tell everyone. We all wait anxiously. Suddenly I feel a strange sensation as something enters my head. <Brother? I miss you so much! And I'm alright. They beat me a little and their leader has assaulted me but it's nothing too damaging or anything I can't take! Yes, there is a new hostage. A cobra male with a half moon sorta tail. He looks sort of like our kingdom's legendary healer except for our kingdom's legendary healer was female and she's dead now... But yes I believe I can lead you here, I escaped but I was followed and they took me down again. Where are you? Are you home again?!? How did you get away from the humans?>
"Guys I got something back from her! She's ok! And Neptune's there too!" I say excitedly. <Sister! I'm so glad to hear your alright! And the cobra male is part of my group. I was eventually released from the humans and dumped back into the river. Then I recruited a group of bettas to accompany me to help you and get revenge on those who killed our lovely mother! Though the enemy found us and they attacked. One of the traitors who led the enemy to us is female. She's beautiful! I'm in love, but she's not a traitor anymore though. Anyway the cobra male, he is the legendary healer's son! And he's an important addition to our quest! We have to get you both out of there and back home so we can regroup and take our revenge!>
<Ok! I'll lead you here as you swim! And I'm so happy to hear that you've found someone that makes you so happy! I'll try to the cobra male. I'll try to get a signal on where you are so I can lead you to me>
I smile, I finally heard my sister's voice again. "Ok! Listen up! My sister will lead us to their hideout then I will use my invisibility power and Basta will come with me once we're I'll search for my sister. Celestial and Manny will be in charge of searching for Neptune! Mika, Sunlight, Muse! Figure out how to keep the guards... Entertained... And the rest of you, Draco, Breme, you all take out the trash. Don't take them all on because after we find my sister and Neptune, we'll retreat and make our way back to the kingdom. Once I'm back home I'll regroup our military staff and we'll all go destroy the Shadowmoon kingdom..."

Last edited by Silverbeam; 06-24-2013 at 12:18 AM.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:18 AM   #315 
Silverbeam

^Loooonnnnng post^

Sorry if it's hard to read... :X
Old 06-24-2013, 12:32 AM   #316 
Bailmint

Milo and Tara were just released with the other bettas, not knowing what to do. Normally males kill females but milo and Tara befriended when they were both sick in the same tank one day and got to know each other when they were too weak to fight.
Tara's POV
Tara looked to all the other betta fish moving around, she then looked to Milo who was just as scared and confused as she. She swam forward a bit, slowly, but Milo stayed in place. We've never been around other bettas in the same area besides each other. I was mostly afraid of going into a males territory and getting killed. Milo began to swim forward a little. "Milo, how come we aren't in the pet store?" I asked him. He didn't reply and decided to swim around the rim and I followed.

Okay I don't know anyone on the to so I am going to start with this.
Bailmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:46 AM   #317 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~

When Silverbeam stopped speaking, I heard Manny whisper to Flamesong, "I will love you forever, my precious.". Flamesong hesitated and went to her assigned group.
Does she love me or Manny? Does she even care about me at all? Which group is she taking place in? I can never share these words with anyone, it's too risky. I can't stop thinking about her. Will she be fine during the takeover? I must stop. Do I love her? No. Love is a weakness in anyone's heart. They would be foolish to let it withhold.

I swam up to Silverbeam and said, "Shouldn't the bettas fighting practice before battle?" I know Silverbeam is annoyed by me, I see it in his tail's movement whenever I speak with him. But it's a battle, and I don't know whether I'll come back with victory and pride or lose with death and losing the one I love.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:55 AM   #318 
jona31

~~Celestial~~
I swim up to Manny are you ready to go my friend?
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:12 AM   #319 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jona31 View Post
~~Celestial~~
I swim up to Manny are you ready to go my friend?
~~~Manny~~~
I nod. "Ready."
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:24 AM   #320 
Silverbeam

~~~Silverbeam~~~
"Shouldn't the bettas fighting practice before battle?" Breme asks me. "No," I say firmly, "They're more than ready. We may be small but we're powerful," I say, "Nothing will tear us apart. Because we have love and trust on our side. All they have is hatred. And hatred never gets you very far." I turn around. "Ok! Everyone follow me and stay close!" I yell over everyone as a message from my sister enters my head...