Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-24-2013, 12:37 AM   #321 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Silverbeam answered firmly "No, They're more than ready. We may be small but we're powerful, Nothing will tear us apart. Because we have love and trust on our side. All they have is hatred. And hatred never gets you very far.".

We surely have love on our side. But about the fighting, I've only fought once! I won, but it was actually on luck. My mother was a fighter, outside and in her blood. She trained me when I came out of hatching and so forth, I beat my kin on play fights. I might actually win this. Silverbeam certainly has guts, and it seems like he's been through a lot.

"Okay Silverbeam, sorry for all the questions."

Maybe I don't need my no-scales after all. They after all abandoned me. I can now see the way these fish see them. No-scales were never my friends, they only saw me as a moneybag, used for entertainment and pleasure. Now I must do one thing, tell Flamesong what I feel. I also have this pearl I found, maybe I can give it to her.

I swam up to her. Our eyes met. Her eyes... They were as warm as the sun rays on my fins. "Flamesong, I know we just met and all, and you seem to be with Manny. You know how I feel about you. But do you feel the same? All I want is for you to be happy. You probably don't feel the same, but just know, I will always love you. Always and forever." I gave her my pearl I found, and swam away to my battle group. I didn't look back but I know she was looking at me. Either feeling sorry that she doesn't love me or the longing that we shall be together.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:44 AM   #322 
jona31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
~~~Manny~~~
I nod. "Ready."
~~Celestial~~Then let us go I quickly swim up to Silverbeam Umm can I talk with Basta quickly
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:10 AM   #323 
Saphira101

~~~Manny~~~
I look over at Flamesong, and suddenly feel stupid for calling her 'my precious'. I sounded like a corrupt hobbit or something! Ugh, how embarrassing. I hope she didn't think much of it. Breme suddenly swims over to her, and I hear him say: "Flamesong, I know we just met and all, and you seem to be with Manny. You know how I feel about you. But do you feel the same? All I want is for you to be happy. You probably don't feel the same, but just know, I will always love you. Always and forever."

I feel like crying, but I know that it would look stupid. Then again, I probably already look stupid. What if Flamesong loves Breme instead? There's plenty to like about him. He has all of his fins, he isn't deformed. Unlike me, an emaciated, tiny thing. I look down at the ground sadly.

Last edited by Saphira101; 06-24-2013 at 01:12 AM.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:24 AM   #324 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
Celestial swims up to Silverbeam quickly. " Um.. can I speak to Basta?" he asks anxiously. He nods, then swims up to me. I sigh. I don't know if I can battle more, I tell myself. After what happened before... I growl. I just wasn't focused. I am going to battle those Shadowmoon fish if I need to, just like before. I won't hesitate to end them. Celestial clears his throat and starts to talk.
~~~Mika~~~
I turn to the others. " Any ideas?" I ask, trying to sound cheerful, but really, I have never been more terrified. I straighten. I will try to be brave, for these fish. Their quest is a noble one. How could I ever let them down?

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 06-24-2013 at 07:29 AM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #325 
Silverbeam

~~~Silverbeam~~~
I'm watching my crew prepare when Celestial swims up to me, "Umm, can I talk with Basta quickly?" I nod and he hurries over to Basta. I see Manny look sadly at something. I swim up to him, he was watching Breme confess his new love for Flamesong. The he looked sadly away. "Manny, I wouldn't worry. I can tell, she loves you. And I don't think Breme is going to change that," I tell him and he looks up at me. I smile at him and turn around, I have one last thing to do. I saw her, "Muse!" I call and she looks up to me and smiles. I hurry to her, "Muse, listen. If something happens in there... I just want you to know that," I swallow and look straight into her eyes, "I want you to know that I love you."

---Quick Note---

Thank you for all the positive feedback on my art thread, you all should try and do your characters! I know some of you are going to! :) I’m going to do Darkmist, the Shadowmoon Clan leader next! You can always check it out! http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=210570
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #326 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~

The battle is going to start soon. I can feel it in the water's current. It's aggravating.

I still need to think of a plan.. A plan to stop those Shawdowmoon clan fish from terrorizing everyone! I seem to be the most unwanted betta here. I might as well try to impress everyone. Especially Silverbeam and Flamesong! Flamesong... I don't know why I had to confess to you. But if this is the end, then I'm happy I got to meet you and tell you my feelings.

There's this CT called Basta. I've heard he is a trained fighter. Here and with his no-scales. Maybe I can go talk with him for some tactics? I swim up to Silverbeam and ask "May I talk to Basta as well?".
Old 06-24-2013, 12:19 PM   #327 
Silverbeam

~~~Silverbeam~~~
Muse is about to say something when Breme swims up to me, "May I talk to Basta as well?" He asks. I turn to him and nod. I turn back to Muse and she says...
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #328 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
So is Ori " taking out the trash, then too?" just checking to make sure I have my thoughts straight...
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:06 PM   #329 
LebronTheBetta

When you guys mean "taking out the trash" ? This is me LTB, speaking. lol Like fighting too, or? It seems like everyone else who weren't mentioned do take out the trash.

~~ Breme ~~
Once I asked Silverbeam, he turns and nods. He was just about to talk to Muse, looks like those two are getting along just fine. "Thanks." I said while I was turning to swim to Basta. "Basta? May I speak with you?"
Old 06-24-2013, 01:07 PM   #330 
rubinthebetta

As Breme gives me his pearl, I politely smile, but inside, I feel like I'm in the middle of a tornado. I'm in the middle of an invasion, for fins sake, and I hardly have any time for love problems. But all the same, I need to work this out. Breme is very sweet, and he's a good companion, but Manny and I have known each other longer. I know that it'll be a lot harder for Manny to find another girl then it would be for Breme. But Breme seems so taken with me.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote