Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #331 
Silverbeam

lol. So what's happening is Princess Stardust (Silverbeam's sister) is going to lead them to the Shadowmoon Clan's cave base thingy and then Basta and Silver beam are gonna go in and get the princess while celestial and manny go in looking for neptune. The rest of them are suppose to "distract" (fight I guess) the guards until they get back out. Then they'll all go back to the kingdom and THEN they'll go destroy the Shadowmoon Clan once and for all!!! Make sense now? (You have no idea how long it took me to dream this up xD) (✌゚∀゚)☞ ~Sil ;P
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:48 PM   #332 
rubinthebetta

Yep! You did a nice job of it. Now I have a little dilemma of my own involving Breme and Manny.
-rubinthebetta
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:52 PM   #333 
Silverbeam

Good and thanks! Haha, yea it's good. (^ー^)~Sil
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #334 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
When you guys mean "taking out the trash" ? This is me LTB, speaking. lol Like fighting too, or? It seems like everyone else who weren't mentioned do take out the trash.

~~ Breme ~~
Once I asked Silverbeam, he turns and nods. He was just about to talk to Muse, looks like those two are getting along just fine. "Thanks." I said while I was turning to swim to Basta. "Basta? May I speak with you?"
oh, ok. thanks I think I get it!
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #335 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
The betta with the red path on his head, Breme, swims up to me."Basta? May I speak with you," he asks. " Uh.. sure," I say, not really paying attention
Old 06-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #336 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~

Basta replies with me with "Uh.. sure,". He seemed to be lost in thought. Oh, well. It's his business. "Can you train me a little bit before battle? After all, you seem to be the best fighter here.". I don't want to ask him what's wrong, he's one of the snappers here.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #337 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
I feel my eyes start to close. Nobody's coming for me
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:59 PM   #338 
Saphira101

~~~Manny~~~
Silverbeam must've noticed my sadness, because he swam up to me, and said: "Manny, I wouldn't worry. I can tell, she loves you. And I don't think Breme is going to change that," I look up at him, and he smiles and swims off. But I'm not so sure. I wish that the fight would start sooner, for I wanted to distract myself from the storm of thoughts crashing around in my head.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:30 AM   #339 
Lotte

Muse:

I slowly swim up to Sunlight.

"Sunlight...I--"
"I know." She sighs.
We stare at each other, and in that long moment we both know...everything will be alright. We swim out of the cave together and are assigned to "distract" the guards by Silverbeam. Two ideas surface in my head, both very diverse, and one quite embarrassing--but I quickly toss the thought aside.
"Muse!"
I look up and find myself staring at Silverbeam. I don't even notice I'm smiling.
"Muse, listen. If something happens in there... I just want you to know that," he pauses, looking straight into my eyes.
"I want you to know that I love you."
I gasp and can only stare at him. I have so much I want to tell him but there is only one sentence that resonates in my mind.
"I--I love you to" I sob.
But of coarse, he wouldn't die, because I'd gladly die in his place.

Last edited by Lotte; 06-25-2013 at 12:32 AM.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:18 AM   #340 
Happyhobbit

~~~Ori~~~
I watch as Breme swims up to Basta, asking about training. I sigh. I try, but I will never be comfortable around him. Not after what I've seen... I should try for training though. Perhaps Silverbeam will have a few tips. I stare at Basta, then softly say, not loud enough for anyone to hear, " Would they trust you if they saw what I saw?" I quietly mumble. I dart up to Silverbeam. " Any tips, your majesty?" I quickly ask. I know a little bit about fighting. Everyone in Waterflash knows a bit about it.
~~~Basta~~~
Breme says "Can you train me a little bit before battle? After all, you seem to be the best fighter here." " Well, Silverbeam is probably the best, but if you really want me too I can," I reply. " Probably the most important thing is not to show any fear, or try your best not to show pain if you get hurt. It can also be helpful to disable any of their senses, like their eyes so they are temporarily or permantly blinded," I say. " Another good thing is pretty much pretend to be weak, then suprise them by randomly attacking them... " I watch as he quietly summarizes what I said in his head. " Silverbeam is a better teacher, " I say gruffly, noticing that Ori swam up to him, maybe wanting tips. I'm not the teacher type.
~~~Oscar~~~
Where are they?! I dart around aimlessly, when I can just barely make out a crooked blue shape. Manny! I must be close!!!! I dart over to him and start spewing out some things I can't even understand. " Oh I am so glad I found you guys they have Mil- I mean Ripple, and they had this big thorn thingy and I got out but you weren't there, and then I was like, OH NO, i thought you were eaten or something but here I am, I guess I found you guys..." I pant, feeling exhausted.