Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2013, 09:00 AM   #341 
jona31

Celestial~~ Manny we need to go are you ready slverbeam my group is ready may we set of on our mission
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #342 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~

Basta says " Well, Silverbeam is probably the best, but if you really want me to I can," He doesn't seem to be comfortable talking to other fish. "Probably the most important thing is not to show any fear, or try your best not to show pain if you get hurt. It can also be helpful to disable any of their senses, like their eyes so they are temporarily or permantly blinded," he says "Another good thing is pretty much pretend to be weak, then suprise them by randomly attacking them... " I try to act to memorize. I already knew these tactics. But I might as well act thankful for reviewing a few moves that may save my life. "Silverbeam is a better teacher, " Basta says gruffly. His eyes were on Ori though, talking to Silverbeam. Maybe something happened between them?

"I was trained by my mother to fight, she was bred to fight like you were. She was one of the best, her name was Shona. Any more advanced moves I can learn?" I put some force on the word advance, he'll get the clue I'm not helpless. "Maybe I can somehow peck around their gills, or any pressure points like right behind their belly area?" These moves were taught to me by my mother.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:10 PM   #343 
Silverbeam

LebronTheBetta- Nice twist!!! :D ~Sil

~~~Silverbeam~~~
"I-I love you too," she sobs. I smile as little tears slip down my cheeks, I know I really don't want to leave her while I'm getting my sister but it was the only way. "I will come back. I could never leave. Not now, not ever," I tell her. Ori swims up to me, "Any tips, your majesty?" He asks. I look back to Muse I give her a quick kiss, "I have to take care of this, Ok?" She smiles and nods. Her fin slips out of mine and I turn back Ori, "Yes. Ok listen up. When you attack your actions have to be quick and clean. There are four major points to attack. Here," I point to my forehead, "Here and here," I gesture to both sides of me, "And here," I say pointing to under my chin, "If you're going to bite, always aim for the face and fins," I say. "Also never show weakness. Always be confident when fighting," I tell him. He nods paying close attention. I think back to my father's teachings. "Also your first goal should be to disable your enemy in any way possible. If he has some weapon, disarm him. Then if you ram in these places in this order, hard enough, you should be able to temporary blind him and put off his hearing for a few moment, and once he does get his sight back, he will probably be stunned. Ram straight into his forehead, then the left side of his head, then the right side. Got it?" I ask him. "Yes," He nods. "Thank you," He says. "Of course, I'm always here to help," I smile at him. <Star, It's me, we'll be ready soon, get ready to guide us.> I sent a message out to my sister. All I can do now is hope...
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:41 PM   #344 
rubinthebetta

The cave is super busy. I spot Manny and Silverbeam anxiously talking, and Manny worriedly slips away. Everyone else is busy, so I follow Manny and ask him what's wrong. He seems really upset, and I want to help him. I want him to know that I love him, that I love what he says and does, how I love how he looks out for me. But then there's Breme. He gave me his special pearl, and he'd be heartbroken if I rejected him. The best I can do is comfortingly clasp his fin in mine.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:23 PM   #345 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
Breme seems slightly annoyed then says "I was trained by name was Shona.to fight, she was bred to fight like you were. She was one of the best, her name was Shona. Any more advanced moves I can learn?" he says. My eyes widen. Shona... He continues to talk but his words echo again and again in my head. name was Shona...my mother... one of the best... Shona... Breme. Shona's SON? I should have known from that clever gleam in his eyes, the same patch on his head, he even acted the same sometimes. Son of a traitor. " GET... GET AWAY!!!!" I shout. I don't care if we are going to save the princess, and Neptune can wait! I need... need to think!
~~~Ori~~~
Silverbeam tells me different ways to fight. A couple I knew, but the last one may come in handy. " yes, thank you," I say. I watch him swim off to Muse. He really loves her, I think. I smile. I wonder if Muse would be our queen some day. Despite her past, I think she would make a good queen.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:31 PM   #346 
rubinthebetta

I wait for Manny's answer, and we just look at each other for a long time. His eyes are a world of hurt, pain, loss, longing, and hope.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:50 PM   #347 
LebronTheBetta

Thanks, Sil. It's weird for Basta, though. ;-;

~~ Breme ~~
Once I mentioned my mother's name, Basta's eyes opened wide as an owl. He took a few seconds to comprehend the news. In those few seconds, I thought why was he so surprised? Did he know my mother? Is he my father? My thoughts kept on coming until my eyes set on Flamesong with Manny.

Oh no... No.. No! Is she confessing her real love to Manny? I knew I shouldn't have fallen in love with her! Why? My heart split into two and then Basta suddenly shouted.

"GET... GET AWAY!!!!"

Why is he so upset? I've been rejected by Flamesong, I can't possibly be rejected to training, or maybe even my father! But he can't be my father. He's a CT, he has dark scales! He doesn't even look like me! He can't possibly be my father.

"Basta? Are you okay? What's going on?! D-did... Did you know my mother?" I asked him yet shouted at the same time. His eyes.. His eyes looked terrified. "Did she do something to you?". On the corner of my eye, I saw Flamesong holding Manny's fin. My heart's still shattered. I.. I can't love you.. No, I won't! I won't forget this Flamesong.. Now and forever.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #348 
rubinthebetta

I hear Basta shouting at Breme, and then Breme is staring at us, and I can feel his heart shattering. I look at Manny with tears in my eyes. "Manny, please help me. Breme really likes me, and now he thinks I've rejected him. And from what I can tell, Basta won't even train him. I'm still yours, now and forever, but please help me get at least some of this straightened out. Could you talk with Breme? I'm going to go ask Basta why he hates Breme." I look at Manny hopefully. The pain in his eyes subsides, and he nods. "I love you," I whisper.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:33 PM   #349 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
I glare at him, feeling a flare of hatred."Basta? Are you okay? What's going on?! D-did... Did you know my mother?" he shouted, looking confused. I don't answer to him, just swim into the cave. The cheerful glow of the walls seem to be mocking me now, forever glowing, oblivious to the troubles around it. I suddenly remember him talking to me about that one move. She taught that to me, she was always the clever one, I think bitterly. I hate her, I hate him! Could Breme be my... son? The thought was too revolting to think about. How would that make any sense? He was a veil tail! Shona's mocking word's echo in head. " Sorry Sweetheart!" I clench my fins. I look up and see Flamesong, the scarlet one, swimming in quietly.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #350 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Basta just glares at me. He doesn't reply, he just glares. He slowly swims up to another cave "tunnel" and just sat there; sulking. Does he hate me? Why would he? What is going on.. So much is going on right now. I've been rejected by the one true fish I ever loved... I may have been rejected by my father... I can't even get some basic training or battle tactics for fin's sake!

Soon after that, Flamesong swims up to Basta. Oh? Is she going to start loving Basta now? She may be pretty, but she will never hurt my heart, never again... She has no idea on how much pain I'm in. It's like bleeding on land, utterly depressed. All in the course of 4 days!

I swim off to another cave tunnel and sulk. Planning.