Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2013, 06:55 PM   #351 
rubinthebetta

I see Breme glaring at me. Despite myself, I feel a bit annoyed. I'm just trying to help the poor guy, for fins sake! I turn to Basta and sharply say, "What's the deal with Breme? He's trying to be nice. He just found out that I'm taken, and he's mad enough without you hating him. Now, you'd better tell me what's going on with you two. Right. Now." I can't help myself. I'm seething mad.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:06 PM   #352 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Sunlight*
I corner Muse, giving a stern look. "I've got a bone to pick with you, missy!"
She gives me a confused look."This isn't about the whole.. traitor thing.."
My face turns to pure pleasure. "Of course not! Your have a BOYFRIEND!"
She blushes and says, "Oh please..it not a big deal.." I sigh. "Don't you realize how lucky you are? Your boyfriend is a PRINCE, for pete's sake! A PRINCE!"
Her blush get a much deeper shade of red. "You have a boyfriend! You have a boyfriend!" Suddenly, I see Silverbeam. I have to talk too him now. "HEY SILVERBEAM! OVER HERE!" He looks in my direction. I begin to speak.
-----------------
I've always wanted to do this, soooo cute little emote dude can do it for me!

PS: Hey FBKs this is my new signature. Happyhobbit has her's and I has mine. (For everyone that doesn't already know i'm her sis. (\^.^/)

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 06-25-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #353 
rubinthebetta

I wait for Basta to reply and I overhear Muse and Sunlight. Maybe I can try to hook Breme up with Sunlight....somehow...
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #354 
Silverbeam

~~~Silverbeam~~~
After Ori swims away. I looks over to see Basta yelling at Breme. Then they part ways and Flamesong starts talking to Basta angrily. I look over to see Sunlight swims up to Muse. I see Mush blush and I hear Sunlight yell, "You have a boyfriend! You have a boyfriend!" Which not only made her blush more, but it made me blush as well. Sunlight suddenly looks me dead in the eye and yells, "HEY SILVERBEAM! OVER HERE!" I swim over and sunlight starts to speak.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #355 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
And then all the pieces fall into their places.

Flamesong is still trying to talk to Basta. How despicable of me. To have fallen in love with someone so... Ugh. I hear this rosetail called Sunlight shout at this betta called Muse. The rosetail is alright I guess. I sometimes see Flamesong laying her eyes on me and then Sunlight. Does she think I could possibly love someone else so easily? Sunlight is pretty for a betta I guess, but... It's not the same. I sigh. I think to myself; what am I going to do with my life? And then I look at Flamesong. I squint my eyes full of hatred and regret. What am I going to do with her?
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:26 PM   #356 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
I wake up alone, lying on the sandy pond ground in the dark. I don't hear any bettas, but something keeps playing through my mind. The words: "You're a princess. You're a princess." Then a flash of light hits my eyes and all of the memories come flooding in. First comes Silverbeam, and his sister, Stardust. They are smiling at me and making faces. I see that I'm in a crib of sorts. Then comes their mom, she's picking me up and giving me a baby brine shrimp to snack on. All of a sudden a new memory hits me. I was just a fry then.... The firey smoke filled room, the burning, the screeching laughter of Shadowclan, and then darkness.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:30 PM   #357 
LebronTheBetta

Breme falls asleep; with his tail fin over his face. :3

~~ Breme's Dream ~~
.. Where am I? "Hello?" I call out. "Is anyone out here?"
I'm surrounded by a white mist. I'm alone right? Or am I? "Hello?!" I call out again. I hardly have any weird dreams, maybe that ends now.

An orange dragonscale appears.

"Mother? Shona? Is that you?" Curiosity spills all over my eyes. The dragonscale gets closer and closer. She says "Nah, it's some other betta that appears in your dream.".

"Looks like sarcasm runs in the family." I say. "My son, how are you? How's Basta?" She asks. "I'm perfectly okay. Basta's fine, but he's mad at me because I told him you were my mother. How do you guys know each other? Is he.. Is he my father?"

My mother says regretfully "My son, Breme, I never told you who your real father was. Remember the fight that I never came back from? Your father killed me because he didn't know the truth, he thought I was a traitor for siding on another male's fight. He thinks I was a traitor but the side who wins gets extra food and well.. That was what you needed at the time. That is all I'm going to hint about your father. And I'm sure you're not actually 'okay'. I saw you and what's her name.. Flamesong?"

My heart aches. "But who fought you?!" I plead to her. "And.. She's nothing to me anymore. She's with.. Another fish.". Why do I still think about you?

She replies, "Ah, my son. Love is a powerful emotion. I loved your father and he loved me. He hates me now, because I tried to save you however he didn't know. This is all I will tell you. You will learn in time. You will find someone else." She shows me a bubble with a little orange rosetail in the middle. Sunlight.. I thought. "Life goes on and you must let go."

Let go...... Let go...... The words echo in my head. Let go...... Let go...... The words ring further in my head and then my mother went gone in an instant and my head went blank. But thought still stalks my head. Why is she so interested in Basta?

Last edited by LebronTheBetta; 06-25-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:55 PM   #358 
Lotte

Muse:

Tears slide down his cheeks. Bittersweet tears. I am so selfish for wanting him to stay, despite him having a duty. But I, along with the others also have a duty to help reunite him with his family.
"I will come back. I could never leave. Not now, not ever," he reassures me.
I smile.
Ori swims up to him asking for tips for on battle. The prince gives me a quick kiss on my forehead.
"I have to take care of this, Ok?" He tells me.
I nod.
"I understand" I whisper.
He releases my fin and I watch him swim away, my eyes glowing with pride.
-------------------
I'm swimming towards the cave when I notice Sunlight. She's swimming towards me with wicked speed. She looks angry! Oh my goodness should I swim away? No, I can't. Before I know it, she's right in front of me.
"I've got a bone to pick with you, missy!"
I prepare myself and stare at her confused.
"This isn't about the whole.. traitor thing..?" I sighed.
Her face suddenly transforms from stern to excited.
"Of course not! You have a BOYFRIEND!"
"Oh please..it not a big deal.." I say, blushing.
"Don't you realize how lucky you are? Your boyfriend is a PRINCE, for pete's sake! A PRINCE!"
I blush even more, suddenly feeling a little self conscious.
"You have a boyfriend! You have a boyfriend!"
I quickly look around, embarrassed. I hope he isn't within earshot!
"HEY SILVERBEAM! OVER HERE!"
I begin to panic. He's on his way over here!
"I-Im sure you have a boyfriend to Sunlight!! You are one of the prettiest fish I'm seen here." I say in a matter-of-fact kinda way.
She blushes.
"Well.."
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:13 AM   #359 
Saphira101

~~~Manny~~~
Flamesong looks at me with tears in my eyes. "Manny," She says. "Please help me. Breme really likes me, and now he thinks I've rejected him. And from what I can tell, Basta won't even train him. I'm still yours, now and forever, but please help me get at least some of this straightened out. Could you talk with Breme? I'm going to go ask Basta why he hates Breme." She looks at me hopefully. I feel like a huge weight was just lifted from my chest, and I nod.
"I love you," she whispers. She swims off to go and find to Basta, and I am left to talk to Breme. He seems to have just awoken, and I approach him cautiously.
"Breme, can I talk to you?" I say. Breme looks up at me, pure loathing in his eyes.
"GO AWAY!" He screams.
"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." I swim back to the other side of the cave. It was obviously no use. I glance behind me, and catch him glaring at Flamesong, unmistakable hatred in his gaze. How could such a kind and caring fish have changed so much in just 24 hours?
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 12:24 AM   #360 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Manny woke me up from my nap, just the fish I wanted to see. I added silently. I feel nothing but hate against her! She must've sent him to see if her little bitty fish felt okay. Cowards..! Manny asks me "Breme, can I talk to you?"

"GO AWAY!" I yell out with all the bubbles coming out. I flared and went back to sulking. He says more but all I hear is more of my heart beating of pure anger. I stare at Flamesong. Why do you always come into my life like a clam welcoming someone to take it's precious pearl? Speaking of pearls, what did you do to that pearl I gave you? I bet you just threw it away like nothing. Nothing... Nothing is what I feel.

But suddenly I finally remember what my mom, Shona told me. She said to let go and life goes on and then showed me Sunlight. Sunlight is really pretty but I'm not over my feelings yet, not just yet. And Basta.. She's interested in him for unknown reasons. She said she fought my dad for food who didn't know he had a son, but who was he? He must be my father then! But still..

So much mystery, so much pain, what did I do to deserve this?

---

Quick Note: As you can see, I can make things very dramatic (;

Last edited by LebronTheBetta; 06-26-2013 at 12:35 AM.