LebronTheBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
No kidding! You're good at this.
Thanks. :p
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:22 AM   #363 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
"What's the deal with Breme? He's trying to be nice. He just found out that I'm taken, and he's mad enough without you hating him. Now, you'd better tell me what's going on with you two." I glare at her. I just want to be alone! " None of your- RIGHT.NOW." she demands. I sit in silence for a while, her glaring at me. " Fine! His mother... Shona... I loved her,I thought I was something more to her than a pawn!" I growl. " But of course, I was wrong. I was an idiot to think her love was real. She teamed up with some other male and tried to kill me, but... I got to her first...I don't know how, but I think I somehow have a son, and whenever I look at him, all I see is her... Now, if your done with your little therapy lesson, do you mind leaving me alone?" I grumble.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 06-26-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:24 AM   #364 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
No kidding! You're good at this.
yeah you can say that again!
Old 06-26-2013, 08:01 AM   #365 
Happyhobbit

*Sunlight*
I give Silverbeam my iciest glare. "If you do any harm to her whatsoever, breaking her heart, hurting her, or all of the above... I will make your life miserable!" He shrugs. "Ok..?" I doubt I scared him, but he seems to get the idea. "Okey-dokey then!" I swim away happily. I remember what Muse said I-I'm sure you have a a boyfriend too, Sunlight! You are one of the prettiest fish I've seen here. I sigh, how could I go from tomboy to girlie girl in a day? I study the new fish, Breme, closely. He's kinda cute. I debate if I should go talk to him. Doesn't he like Flamesong? I remember seeing him agruing with Basta. That settles it, any enemy of Basta is a friend of mine. I swim up to him.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #366 
Happyhobbit

~~~Mika~~~
I was still trying unsuccesfully to think of a distraction plan, when I heard a hysterical shout, " GET...GET AWAY!!!" It was Basta, and the new one, breme swam after him, seeming puzzled and upset. How queer. Such a strange outburst. I feel slightly guilty, but I'm much to excited in possibly being able to meet the princess to be very worried about the situation. I hum tunelessly to myself as I ponder a plan. hopefully, someone will have a more effective one then all the useless ones I have.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:30 PM   #367 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
I pace around... What do I do? Do I go find who my father is? Do I talk to Sunlight somehow? I'm torn between her and that... I look at Flamesong. That heartless piece of sand. I'm over you now my beloved witch. Do I actually feel love again? So soon? Maybe I'm the heartless one.

I overhear Basta and Flamesong in their little conversation. Shona... I loved her... something more.. Therapy? This is all I hear. He loved my mother.. Did she? There's one question I must ask him. But then suddenly Sunlight comes up to me. Oh, she is a pretty one up close. Her orangy scales remind me of the sun when it's setting.. Her eyes shimmer like stars.. What am I thinking? I can't fall in love so soon after Flamesong! She starts talking, and I'm silently listening.

---
Quick Note: You guys are pretty good, too. :p
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:00 PM   #368 
Silverbeam

~~~Silverbeam~~~
By now it was late afternoon. I had wanted to get there at sunset. Sunlight had already threatened me and I shrugged it off. This fighting has to stop. We don't have time, we have to get going. Annoyed, I swim to the top of the cave, "Basta! Flamesong! Breme! STOP!" I yell over everyone. They all go silent and look up to me. "Do you know how much time you're wasting with this petty fighting? Can you not see we have more important matters on board? We have to one, save one of our very quest members, two, save the princess and heir to the throne of a very powerful kingdom, and three, do both those tasks while not getting killed!" I yell at them, "Some of your smart quest members," I gesture to Mika, "Are coming up plans and stradegies while you swim around nipping each others tails! We're leaving soon, and unless you have a death wish, GET YOURSELVES TOGETHER!" I finish. I wouldn't usually go so hard on them but they have to be ready, because if anyone dies out there... It'll be my fault. My fault, alone.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:01 PM   #369 
Silverbeam

Uh ohhh! You guys made the prince angry...
xD
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:16 PM   #370 
rubinthebetta

I look at Basta and frown. Then I hear Silverbeam shouting and I mutter a quick apology to Basta before turning to Silverbeam. "Sorry, Silverbeam. But, can I talk to you for a second?" I ask.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote