Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #401 
jona31

~~Neptune~~
I am still attached to that stupid weapon of the evil guy all he's saying is death is approaching Neptune it's really peaceful neptune if you give up I can spare you, I tell him I will never give up ever all the sudden he gets really angry and the pain intensifies you feel that Neptune thats means times almost up for you.
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:35 PM   #402 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Well, sense there are no pirates anymore, I guess I don't have to check. Plus, Flamesong seems to have it covered... Where's Sunlight? I hope she's okay.

.. Whatever. I said I have no time for love issues! I'm feeling a little bit drowsy.. I'll go wash up my face. I thought. "I'm going to go wash my face," I tell Silverbeam. He replies annoyingly, "Okay, but be quick. We have no time for anymore distractions! We have to find Neptune!". ... "Okay, okay! For fin's sake I don't take that long..." I swim away from the front of the main group where Silverbeam and Basta were, and I find this little lake.

I slowly wash up, making sure no one was able to hear me, when suddenly I hear a rustle in the java ferns... A dark PK tackled me. She threw me on the floor. "Who are you? How dare you trespass Shadowmoon territory!". I got her off, hitting her gills with my fins. "Oh, are you one of Silverbeam's followers?" I freeze. She must've smelled my scent. "Looks like I have something to report to Darkmist, he'll be really happy that Silverbeam's trying to rescue his little bitty sister; Stardust." she sneered and gave a little laugh. "Not if I can help it!" I grunt. I tackle her, slowly remembering all the moves my mother taught be and then acting them on her. She was a good fight, but not better than me. She grew weak and a little blood came out her mouth. I tie her around some anarachis her next to a driftwood tree. And just before I was about to cover her mouth, she says "You actually think you're saving your group? Us Shadowclan are high-tech. We have a little button remote that alerts our leader if we're being invaded, he can also track the remotes which means," she spat out a remote from her mouth and pressed a button with her anal fin. "You're little 'ambush' is already known". She laughs menacingly. "You'll regret that!" I take her head and spun it; she'll awake soon, but not for a few hours - enough time for the attack. She'll regret trying to harm the whole group; she'll regret posing a possible harm to our whole operation, and even Sunlight. I go and find the group, up to Silverbeam and Basta.

"Silverbeam, Basta, THEY ALREADY KNOW!"

---
Sorry for the paragraph, lol. And lake in water = logic. xD
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:17 PM   #403 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Mika~~~
The pirates were quite curious, I think to myself. I suppose they could have been trouble but it would have been interesting to find out more. I think about asking Flamsong, but she certaintly doesn't seem in the mood. I decide against it, when suddenly Breme rushes over to Basta and Silverbeam."Silverbeam, Basta, THEY ALREADY KNOW!" he screams. My eyes widen, and suddenly I feel very, very afraid.
~~~Ori~~~
As soon as the pirates leave, relief flows through me. they look like they could have been trouble. Breme leaves quickly to wash his face. I sigh. I'm very tired. It has been very exhasuting. I think of the princess, and Neptune, and even ripple, and I straighten up. I need to stay strong for them, I will do whatever I can, espicially for the princess. The royal family was always very powerful, but kind as well. Suddenly Breme dashes back and blurts "Silverbeam, Basta, THEY ALREADY KNOW!"
~~~Basta~~~
I look around. Wherever we are, the place has gotten darker and darker. " We are in their territory now," Silverbeam murmers. Breme swims up to Silverbeam to ask if he can wash his face. He returns with a panicked expression and says "Silverbeam, Basta, THEY ALREADY KNOW!" Silverbeam exchanges a worried expression with me. Oh great... I catch a glimpse of a dark shadow, and its defininetly not someone from our group.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:36 PM   #404 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Sunlight*
I review over our plan. Muse, Mika and I distract the guards and the others go in. Simple. But then why does it feel so complicated? Suddenly, Breme darts up to Silverbeam and Basta. "Silverbeam, Basta, THEY ALREADY KNOW!" My stomach drops. A dark figure erupts from the shadows. Basta tenses, obviously getting ready to fight. Basta settles his gaze on the intruder. I try my to copy their battle stance, but it just felt awkward. I prepare myself for whatever is hiding behind that plant..
Old 06-28-2013, 03:26 PM   #405 
Happyhobbit

~~~Oscar~~~
"Silverbeam, Basta, THEY ALREADY KNOW!" I gasp. I don't wanna fight anyone or anything!!!!Maybe I won't have to fight? Maybe I can just... watch? i thought to myself. No, that wouldn't work. How could I just stand there while others fought? I gulp. A shadow emerges from a plant. A huge fish with a crescent symbol on its forehead. Another emerges from a different place. And another. And another. Soon we are surrounded by Shadowmoon clan warriors. I tremble with fear. Is this how I'm going to end.
~~~Mika~~~
More and more shadowmoon clan fish are surrounding us. Someone has to do something! there is no time for a battle plan, nothing went how we hoped... I grab a stick on the ground and lunge at one of them with my stick. " DIE FIEND!!!!" I cry, hoping I sound ferocious. He grabs the stick from me and breaks it in a single crack. I gulp, and he laughs a high, cold laugh. Oh dear, I think to myself.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #406 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Basta has his eyes wide open. What's wrong? I turn around and I see them. Shawdowmoon warriors. So many of them... How will we win? Sunlight... Sunlight! She seems to be ready to fight, tensing. I walk slowly to her. Basta's eyes turn into slits. I signal him back with my fins on why I have to protect her. He just nods his head from side to side.

"Sunlight!" I whisper. "Are you okay?".
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:36 PM   #407 
jona31

~~Neptune~~
As the leader of the shadowmoon clan keeps extracting my powers I get a vision Basta and the group are all near me but there getting attacked by something greater than all these fish oh no it's the it's the two legged monsters also known as humans there catching everyone in the group I have to let Basta know I quickly send him and silverbeam a mind message you guys danger approaches you Two leggers are in your territory Basta I sent you a mind map to my location be careful hurry now!!!!!! oh and silverbeam your sisters here too I quickly send them the messages I then decide to try and shoot the leader with a light bolt but it doesn't work I hope they get their messages soon
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #408 
rubinthebetta

I gasp as I see the Shadowmoon clanners surround us. Someone screams, and the fight is on. I whip and slash my way, fueled by my hatred for those cornering us. I'm fighting a sleek and plump veiltail, then I hear Manny shout for help. I swim over, a torpedo of flame. I slash the opponent, a burly plakat, and chase him away. The fight goes on.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:17 AM   #409 
Happyhobbit

~~~Mika~~~
I hold up my broken stick for protection. The shadowmoon fish is about to destroy me, I know it, when someone hits him with a rock, Oscar. He continues to throw rocks everywhere. I'm an awful fighter, so I may do that to. " Mind if I join you?" I ask. He shakes his head and grins nervously.
~~~Oscar~~~
I pick up a few rocks and start throwing. I know it doesn't do much, but maybe it will do SOMETHING. I see Mika and toss a rock at the big, burly fish about to punch her." Mind if I join you?" she asks. I shake my head and smile nervously. I've never seen so many big, terrifying fish in one place. We continue to throw rocks at random fish. I hope we don't hit any of ours, I think.
~~~Ori~~~
The nerdy female lunges at a nearby shadowmoon clanner and the rest of us leap into action. A small, but sturdy female attempts to ram into me. I quickly dodge.I ram back into her and mutter " Filthy scum..." How will we ever get towards the princess, Ripple, and Neptune now? We can't keep fighting forever!
~~~Basta~~~
I watch as Breme swims next to Sunlight. My eyes narrow and he gives me a signal with his fins. I nod. But really, did he HAVE to fall in love with her? I'm sure she'll rub it in my face later. I groan, then avert my attention to the enemy. I slam a burly HMPK into a wall. He groans, and doubles over in pain. I slash him and he hits the ground with a thud. I continue to fight without mercy. These fish surely don't deserve any.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 06-29-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:38 AM   #410 
Happyhobbit

*Sunlight*
"Sunlight! Are you ok?" I glance at Breme. "Yeah..I'm fine." When I look back, I hear a strange cracking noise and the betta is on the ground. Ouch. More stream from rocks and plants. I'm trained to fight, but I can probably take a few. I ram into a scrawny CT male. He seems only fazed. I take the chance to bite of his fins. He slams into me in response. Then, I hear on thud and he's out.. and Basta is behind him. "Thanks, Pops." He stares at me revolted. "What the..?" He holds his glare as he swims off.