Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-29-2013, 12:11 PM   #411 
jona31

~~Neptune~~
I'm watching Basta and the group fight off the shadow clan I can see them through my visions. Th leader decided to give it a break because it was to hard to conquer me so he sent me into a cell and this is where I am now for awhile at least as I'm watching my friend fight off the clan I dont see Celestial I then get a vision of celestial swimming towards the group with a large amount of fish "good thinking celestial" I get another vision though Basta and the group are all n trouble thats when I send them some of my power to use for themselves all the fish get powers of light bolts to stun enemys, Invisibilty, Healing, Mind communicating and thats it "goodluck you guys"
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:12 PM   #412 
jona31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jona31 View Post
~~Neptune~~
As the leader of the shadowmoon clan keeps extracting my powers I get a vision Basta and the group are all near me but there getting attacked by something greater than all these fish oh no it's the it's the two legged monsters also known as humans there catching everyone in the group I have to let Basta know I quickly send him and silverbeam a mind message you guys danger approaches you Two leggers are in your territory Basta I sent you a mind map to my location be careful hurry now!!!!!! oh and silverbeam your sisters here too I quickly send them the messages I then decide to try and shoot the leader with a light bolt but it doesn't work I hope they get their messages soon
dont forget about the messages hobbit and silverbeam
Old 06-29-2013, 12:21 PM   #413 
jona31

~~Celestial~~
I'm swimming with my army I collected there all betta fish of different kinds and there ready to fight I see my old group and decide CHARGE!!!!!!!!! we all swim up to the group and start to finish off the shadowmoon clan for them I swim up to Sunlight and give her a quick hug hi sunlight long time no see can I be of any assistance all the sudden a large male comes out from behind her I learned that in my powers I can shoot yellow streaks of light that completely finishes off a enemy I quickly tell her to watch out and I shoot the large male with the light he falls to the ground with a horrible thud Is he dead she says no he's just stunned all the sudden she shoots a light to and stuns the female behind me wait you have powers to no she says I heard Neptune in my head he said I have given everyone powers be wise with them woah that's weird sunlight quickly go tell everyone ok she says
Old 06-29-2013, 02:19 PM   #414 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Oh sorry, I totally wasn't paying attention!

~~~Basta~~~I see a orange shape by me. Sunlight is struggling to battle a skinny CT. She obviously needs my help. I slash him as hard as I can and he falls to the ground with a satisfying thud. " Thanks, pops," she says. I give her a disgusted look. I still don't like this betta. I swim off to keep battling when I hear another echo-like message... from what I think is Neptune. "Danger approaches you Two leggers are in your territory Basta I sent you a mind map to my location be careful hurry now!!!!!!" he says desperatly. two-leggers... he must mean the humans! Sure enough, a giant shadow looms over us. the thing with humans is whatever they do to you, you can't fight back, even your strongest bite would only feel like a pinch to them. Everyone stands extremely still, and eventually they leave. Sunlight dashes up to me an quickly says " Uh... I think we have powers... I think Neptune loaned them to us or something..." her voice trails off and suddenly she blasts a fish with a huge flash of light. I stare at her. I don't know, but I think I can do it too... power surges through me, and I feel so powerful... i feel invincible.

Quick note: I'm not sure if Silverbeam will be able to post for a bit, since she is away at the moment, but I'm sure she'll be able to use a computer from where she is or something. Just in case anyone was wondering.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #415 
rubinthebetta

I lunge at all the bettas I can see, as long as they're not my friends. I scar a significant number of faces, and leave a trail of torn fins and wounds in my wake. I see that Celestial is back. I also see Sunlight, and then Mika and Oscar throwing some rocks. I slip through the crowd and lead the two rock throwers and their rocks to a ledge with vines hanging down in front. "Throw your rocks from here," I whisper, "they'll go better. Just shout if you need me." With that, I vanish into the thick of the battle again. But as soon as I get there, the enemy vanishes into the gloom. But I see they've left a trail, and we follow it to the enemy camp.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:56 PM   #416 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
"Yeah.. I'm fine." Sunlight replies. The battle is on after a few moments of silence. I run into this huge CT male and he tried to do the killing bite. I dodged his attack and bit the base of his dorsal. I tore, and tore, and tore... His whole dorsal came off. All that's left is a few shredded pieces on the paddy floor. He runs away, "Don't worry! It'll grow back!".

Up next is another male, VT this time. He bore the mark of the crescent on his anal fin, which meant he was one the of the leader's most valued commander. He grabbed hold of my caudal and bit off a huge chunk, and then bit off some of my scales. Shrieks of battle cries kept on playing and playing.. I then hit his pressure point near his belly and then his gill, he's gasping now. I finally do the killing bite on him. His clanmates just stared on what was left of the commander. "This my fellow loathed fish," I pick up a scale of their dead commander, ".. is what happens when you try to hurt my friends." Their jaws open wide and swim away.

In the far distance, I see Basta and Sunlight. Basta didn't have a scratch on him, and Sunlight had a few tears but no major wounds. And they seem to be looking at the surface... Are those no-scales? They are! All the other fish left.. The ones of Silverbeam are just looking for cover. I hear Sunlight say, " Uh... I think we have powers... I think Neptune loaned them to us or something..." to Basta. Powers? That can't be true. I slowly swim up to them and Sunlight just blasts a powerful beam of light to a fish. All that's left is some ash and the Shadowmoon's symbol, a dark crescent badge. "Look you guys, I know you have these 'powers' and all, but we have to go!" I point to an underwater cavern, "Let's hide in there, we'll use your powers after the no-scales are gone. We're powerless against them".

Sunlight follows me, and so does Basta right after he glances at both of us.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #417 
rubinthebetta

Well, we don't necessarily follow it all the way, because I hear the others in the back shouting about some no-scales. Suddenly, I see the no-scales on the surface, and I wildly tear to the ledge I left Mika and Oscar at. "Follow me! Unless you want to get captured, come on! Now!" I shout. Without waiting for an answer or looking back, I dive under the ledge and find the secret opening. I hear the others following me through a narrow, twisty, tunnel. After a couple minutes, we end up in little cave that actually isn't that far from where we just were. There are little peepholes, and each fish sits at one. We stare at the humans, waiting for them to go away.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:31 AM   #418 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Oscar~~~
"A rock for you... a rock you, and a rock for you and you!" I scream, tossing rocks as hard as I can. Flamesong leads us to a ledge with vines hanging down." Throw your rocks from here.they'll go better. Just shout if you need me," she says. We nod, and she swims off. Suddenly a huge shadow looms over us. Humans? Maybe they can help us? I start to swim up to the human, my heart aching remembering my own human, when Mika grabs me. Flamesong dashes over to us "Follow me! Unless you want to get captured, come on! Now!" she says urgently. I look above longingly, then Mika pushes me into a little cave that Flamesong found.
~~~Mika~~~
I'm not espicially aiming at this point it seems.... just tossing rocks towards anything that looks evil. Not a reliable strategy, but it will have to do. Flamesong shows us a better place for throwing the rocks. the vines are quite intriguing, actually. I wonder what they are called? Suddenly I see a shadowy shape above the water. " HOMO SAPIENS!" I scream. "Follow me! Unless you want to get captured, come on! Now!" she yells, then tears to a little cave, with tiny holes we could look out of. Oscar looks at the humans longingly and starts to go toward them. I grab him by his anal fin and push him into the cave. What in the world was he waiting for? We hide there, hoping the humans will go away.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:52 PM   #419 
rubinthebetta

The humans are murmuring in their odd language. One seems angry. He yells at another and throws something in the water. I warn the others to stay well away.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:35 PM   #420 
Saphira101

Hey guys. I just wanted to give you a heads-up that I probably won't be RP-ing for a while, as a friend from across the country is visiting me for the week.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote