Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-30-2013, 10:01 PM   #421 
jona31

~~Neptune~~
I hear the leader coming towards me he say's ahhh Neptune your weak I see are you ready for the final steps do I have a choice i say rudely he laughs no then he stabs me harder then ever with that staff thing all the sudden I can feel every bit of life in me start to get taken from me wait I scream how's you get stronger I ask why dont you ask the princess he says you you you leave her alone I say oops he replie to late for that I can feel myself about ready to faint when I hear the princess scream stop she shoots out from behind the leader and trys to pull the staff from me when all the sudden the shadow clans guards grab her and lock her up again thanks I whisper she just sat there and cried ohhh I sure hope Basta gets here soon.
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:35 AM   #422 
rubinthebetta

I know that the humans will leave soon. They have to. Minutes crawl by, and I feel desperate.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:06 PM   #423 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
As we crouch in our hiding place, we anxiously wait for the humans to leave. " WE don't have time for this!" I growl. " I'm tired of waiting here like a coward!" I say angrily. The suspense is killing me. Neptune is probably dead by now. I remember Sunlight telling us we had powers. Maybe I can try to reach Neptune. Neptune, are you there? Nothing. NEPTUNE?! That's it. Without thinking, I tear out of my hiding place. I see Shadowmoon has left a trail, and I follow.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:26 PM   #424 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
At the far distance, the no-scales were knocking down a bunch of plants, one seemed really angry and were flashing lights all over the place. What a disgrace to the world. I sigh.

Once Basta arrived in the cave with me and Sunlight, he looked really angry. His eyes were full of hostility, I never seen him like this before. "WE don't have time for this!" shouted Basta; "I'm tired of waiting here like a coward!" after he said those few sentences, he burst out of the cave. "Basta come back you stupid fish!" Sunlight shouts after him; standing at the edge of the cave entrance.

Anger filled my head. "Basta GET BACK HERE! We're not trying to be cowards, we're trying to stay alive!". My words were probably like the current to him. I dart after him, making sure the no-scales wouldn't see me. I yell out a small shout to Sunlight, "Stay there! I'll take care of him!". She replied with a short nod. I caught up to Basta.

"What's your problem? Are you trying to kill all of us?" I snap.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #425 
rubinthebetta

I see Breme shout at Basta, and I go over. "First of all, Breme, you have to understand that Neptune is Basta's best friend and possibly could be....umm....err...gone by now. You must understand that Basta wants to help him. And Basta, look, the humans are gone. We can go now. Next time, just wait a little bit longer. We can't be much use to Neptune if we're caught, can we. I'll get everyone together and then we'll leave," I promise. Then I shout, "Everyone! The humans are gone! Get together and then we'll go to the enemy." I gaze at the group with barely hidden pride. They've gone from confused and starving victims of abandon and neglect, to sharp and skilled warriors ready to take on the enemy.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:48 PM   #426 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
When I just caught up to Basta, Flamesong started to explain, "First of all, Breme, you have to understand that Neptune is Basta's best friend and possibly could be....umm....err...gone by now. You must understand that Basta wants to help him. And Basta, look, the humans are gone. We can go now. Next time, just wait a little bit longer. We can't be much use to Neptune if we're caught, can we. I'll get everyone together and then we'll leave,".

"Okay, then. Next time Basta, don't rush out risking your life to save people, okay? As Flamesong said, it won't be any help if we also get captured." I finished making my 'speech'. Since the humans are gone now, I'll just go and tell Sunlight.

On the way there, I start to remember memories of my fryhood.

~~ Breme's Flashback ~~
It was a cold tank. And I was hungry. I was playing with my sister, Iris. We were playing tag when suddenly our aunt; Bell, came up to us. "Hey frys. I have some news to tell you..". I heard a hint of grief in her voice. Bell was my mother's sister, my mom's name was Shona. I give a confused look, Iris just stared.

"Frys, your mother.. She's not coming back." My eyes widen, Iris started crying. Iris asked, "What do you mean? Is she... Is she dead?". "Oh Breme, Iris," She looked at us one by one, "I will take care of you now.". She grabbed me and Iris and hugged us. What will we do without you, mother? Why did you leave us? You said you were going to come back!

Time passed. Me and Iris grew but we were still small. We finally have food now. Bell died... But Iris and I took care of each other. As our lives went on, she just said "I can't deal with this anymore! I'm leaving.". My heart shattered. We made a pact that we would always be together! She was my sister; my best friend.. "We made a pact! You can't leave me! You're my sister and we are supposed to be together after Mother passed!" Sadness turned into anger. "Whatever." She said. And then she left.

It all went by so fast. Why did she leave me? Why?

~~ Back to Breme ~~
I shook my head. The past is the past right? And I have to leave it behind. But curiosity haunts my head. Where did Iris go? Why did she leave?

I reach Sunlight and said glumly "The no-scales are gone, we can go back to our quest." She said, "Yes, boss!" I smiled. And then we both went to catch up to Basta.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:42 AM   #427 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Mika~~~
The humans seem gone now, and Flamesong darts out of her hiding place, presumably to tell Basta to stop. I swim out, and gesture to Oscar, who is still staring wide-eyed up at the surface from the cave. I ask, a little impatiently. " Uh... yeah..." he says dazed. I nod, and we swim out to find the princess. Who would have ever thought I would have gone from a boring life in a plastic bowl to a exciting expedition to save the princess and my friends! I suddenly feel guilty... I certaintly should NOT feel excited. Would if they are dead? Who knows how much they are suffering!
~~~Oscar~~~
The humans walk away, and once again my heart aches for my human. Why didn't they stay longer? I could have came out, and then they would take me home and-" Shall we go?" asks Mika, a little impatiently. " Uh... yeah..." I say. I sigh a little. I miss my home, but at least now I'm not alone.
~~~Basta~~~
I hear shouts, but I'm not exactly paying attention. Breme and Flamseong stops me. "First of all, Breme, you have to understand that Neptune is Basta's best friend and possibly could be....umm....err...gone by now. You must understand that Basta wants to help him. And Basta, look, the humans are gone. We can go now. Next time, just wait a little bit longer. We can't be much use to Neptune if we're caught, can we. I'll get everyone together and then we'll leave," I promise. I don't answer. " Fine." I say. At least we can go now. The shadowmoon clanners are gone, we probably will only meet the occasional one. My eyes drift to Breme. I remember him telling me that Shona only teamed up against me to get food for her fry, not herself. I suddenly feel slightly guilty, then shake it off. What's done is done.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:40 AM   #428 
rubinthebetta

I let Basta take the lead after we get through the tunnels. He finds the ShadowMoon clan's messy trail. The enemy must of been really hurt after the battle, because the trail careens wildly and I see blood stains. Our group is deadly silent. We come nearer and nearer to the final battle. We're close. I can feel it.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #429 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
When we were about to leave, Basta looks at me for a slight second. He's thinking about something. But what? Probably Neptune. Can best friends trust each other? Iris... Just left me; all alone. I shake the thought of Iris off my mind.

We're almost there, the final battle is about to start. When suddenly, a Shadowmoon warrior pops out! Her crescent mark was on her anal fin, one of the highly trained commanders. Good thing I killed one; only 4 left and after this one, 3. She looks familiar.. An orange dragonscale with stripes on her caudal. Is that... Iris? She starts talking. This can't be her.

"Breme? Is that you? Please help me! My clan's being attacked by these savages and..." Her voice trails off. She looks at Basta, to Sunlight, to Flamesong and then to me. "Wait... Are you with them? Come with me! You'll be safer and besides, my clan's winning the battle! Trust me!"

It's her.

My heart stops. Out of all the fish why her? A commander of our enemy's leader! My sister. My best friend. She left me. My eyes fill with anger. "Why would I trust you? You left me! We made a promise and you just...." This can't be happening. Now she's coaxing me to join the clan? "Never in a million moons I'll trust you ever again.".

I was expecting her eyes to fill with cold hatred. But all I see now is hurt and grief. "... Fine then! Just watch my clan beat your little group!" She's bluffing. Her clan's dying, and she doesn't want to admit but they are. Iris was just about to leave. But she might help us! "W-Wait! Maybe, you can join our group? Please help us! Our leader's sister is in there and also this guy's," I point to Basta. "Best friend. Please, you owe me!". Her eyes glitter with hesitation. "Uh, I suppose you're right. But my leader, Darkmist; will expect you soon. I'll take you to our secret basin; hardly anyone goes there. It's for emergencies. Do you want me to lead you?". I consider it. It's brilliant, and Darkmist will never know what hit him! "I must talk with these bettas first.". I turn around to Basta, Flamesong, and Sunlight.

"What do you think you're doing! She's leading us into a trap!"
"Who is she? She's a commander, we can't trust her!"
"You're an idiot if you think she'll help us!"
"Guys, she's my sister. Her name's Iris. She owes me and well... She might be key in order to save Stardust and Neptune." I say, I wish they'll agree.
"I guess... It's okay. But if we fail, or we get found out, I will blame it on you."
"You're still an idiot but to save Neptune and Stardust..."
Flamesong just nods.

"Great! Now Iris, about the basin" Her eyes light up. "Oh yes, right this way. I'm betraying my clan... But you'll get injured and I don't want that to happen. And if your friends mean a lot to you, I guess they mean something to me too." She leads us onwards. "We're close," she says "But it'll take a few hours. Quicker than the long way."

Basta just glares at her. Is it because she looks like Shone, my mother?

----

LONG POST. Sorry!! xD
Old 07-02-2013, 12:40 PM   #430 
Happyhobbit

~~~Ori~~~
The humans leave, and we grimly continue. Suddenly an orange dragonscale pops out from what seems like nowhere."Breme? Is that you? Please help me! My clan's being attacked by these savages and..." Her voice trails off, and she looks confused for a moment. "Wait... Are you with them? Come with me! You'll be safer and besides, my clan's winning the battle! Trust me!" she says. I stiffen. I don't like this betta. They seem to know each other, and Breme doesn't seem to like her at all "Why would I trust you? You left me! We made a promise and you just....Never in a million moons I'll trust you ever again." he says angrily. He turns to us, and I blurt out "Who is she? She's a commander, we can't trust her!" Other protests ring through the air, and he says "Guys, she's my sister. Her name's Iris. She owes me and well... She might be key in order to save Stardust and Neptune." I sigh. This can't possibly end well. I don't care how their related, a shadowmoon clan member can never be trusted, but everyone else agrees, so I reluctantly agree with them.
~~~Basta~~~
I clench my fins as we keep going. The trail is bloody, which must mean we got them pretty bad. An orange dragonscale suddenly appears, and starts to talk to Breme. My eyes widen.... She looks exactly like Shona. "Why would I trust you? You left me! We made a promise and you just...." his voice trails off, but his eyes are full of anger."Never in a million moons I'll trust you ever again." he finally says. "... Fine then! Just watch my clan beat your little group!" she says with a hurt expression. I snort. She's obviously either blind, or she's bluffing. Her clan is losing miserably. The draonscale turns to leave, but Breme blurts out "W-Wait! Maybe, you can join our group? Please help us! Our leader's sister is in there and also this guy's," he gestures to me. " Best friend. Please, you owe me!" he says. She agrees, seeming to lead us to some sort of basin. I glare at her. It must be a trap. "What do you think you're doing! She's leading us into a trap!" I say angrily. My eyes drift to the dragonscale, patiently awaiting us. I glare at her, and our eyes meet."Guys, she's my sister. Her name's Iris. She owes me and well... She might be key in order to save Stardust and Neptune," Breme explains. Iris... she's his sister? That must mean I have a... daughter. I groan. That's just great... I sigh."I guess... It's okay. But if we fail, or we get found out, I will blame it on you." I say bitterly. " We're all gonna die..." I mumble. We follow Iris quietly.