Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #431 
jona31

~~Neptune~~
my vision: Basta and the group are near me and the leader all the sudden I snap out of my dream because of the pain intensifyingly gets worse I scream please stop it hurts to much please I say I'll give you my powers just let me go then I can feel the last bit of my life get sucked out I scream and then flop to the ground I hear the princess screaming someone help the next thing I see is the group zipping into the torture chamber me and the princess is in I quickly give the rest of my powers to Basta and slowly I start to die I send him a small mind message Basta you have the rest of my powers use it please I'm dying
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:36 PM   #432 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
I wonder if I was right to lead the group along with Iris? .. It should be okay. She wouldn't lie to me... Would she?

The trail seems to be taking forever. The rest of the group is starting to question Iris. I hear them talking. "Why is it taking so long?" "This is a trap, I know it." "Neptune is gonna die before we arrive!" "Who does this dragonscale think she is?". Iris swims to the front. "Okay, guys! Let's take a break, we're almost there." Irritated sighs ring the current. I need to do something.. Say something! "Uh, Sunlight? Can you do something for me?" She nods and comes over. "What do you need?" Her eyes... Stop it Breme! You're gonna look like an owl! "Can you try to calm everyone down? With all this racket, the rest of the clan will surely hear us." Understanding fills her eyes. "Okie-Dokie captain!" She salutes me and makes a little speech while swimming. I watch her for a few moments. Iris swims up.

"I see the way you look at her. You love her don't you?". Irritation itches me. She still has no right to ask me about personal stuff! "Why don't you stay out of my scales? It's none of your business." I was about to head out to the very front of the group stop when suddenly she grabs hold of my pectoral. "What's your problem?" she says. "You ask me to lead your group to the base of the clan, don't you trust me?" Does she not know anything? "I asked you to lead us because it was taking to long to walk the other way. I did that because the group needed guidance. But I won't hold grudges against you if it stalls the journey." Her eyes give the signal that she was starting to sob. ".. Whatever. It's time to leave, we'll talk later."

"Okay, guys! It's time to continue!"

The group moves on, following Iris. We arrived. It looks so gloomy and sad. This is it. The final battle. No one talks. She shows us a door and then we all go in. Me, Iris, Silverbeam, Basta, Flamesong, and Sunlight were in the front. When we went inside, we saw a guppy next to a sword sharp thing. I hate guppies, that's Neptune? Whatever..

Basta yells out, "NEPTUNE!"

Last edited by LebronTheBetta; 07-02-2013 at 01:38 PM.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:24 PM   #433 
rubinthebetta

Everyone argues when Breme invites that Iris. I just nod, trying to support Breme. But I honestly do not like Iris one bit. Even if Breme is her brother. But if she'll lead us to the ShadowMoon clan, I can stand her for a little while. I run through the confusing events of our quest in my head as we swim. First, the discovery of the others in my territory. I didn't quite tell them that it was mine and I had fought for it. I hadn't wanted to scare them off. Then Ripple's identity. I was a bit hurt at first. I had thought we were friends, but now I understand. Next there was Muse. I didn't know what to do about her. But I guess she's all right. THen the capture. The fight. I had caused it by charging in. Then Neptune following her and getting caught. I felt guilt about that too. A normal betta would've left by now. Not me. I finish what I start. Then I hear Basta call out to Neptune and I gasp. It really is him! Neptune looks pale and starving. He's at the point of a pari, a weapon I know all too well. The pirates had chased me with many of them. They were popular among pirates. A pari was a long double-edged sword with Glayon's Coals at the tip. The blade was made of stones taken from an underground volcano in the southern tip of a strange island in an unknown location. Sometimes lava is heated into the rock. The coals are actually made of a peculiar fire like gem found only in the far north. The hilt is made of a strange type of diamond-like stone "grown" in the western reaches. It took years to find the necessary ingredients for a pari. Most fish who desired one enough hired a few workers for a large sum. The workers then made the sword and carefully brought it back to their employer. It was very hard to get one, and most pirates stole them and sold a few. THe ShadowMoon clan probably had their own private supply.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:49 PM   #434 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Mika~~~
We finally get there, and I'm rather suprised at how gloomy it looks, though what was I expecting? This isn't a party, it's a prison. My eyes wander to Neptune, huddled in a corner with some kind of strange staff-like sword. He looks awful, with big, open wounds, and he is unbelievably skinny.
~~~Basta~~~
Iris shows us the door,and I cautiously swim in, when I see Neptune."NEPTUNE!" I yell. he looks horrible. He has huge, gaping wounds on his side, and he looks so skinny. Even his eyes have an awful, defeated look in them. I can hardly believe it's the same fish, the same optimistic, cheerful guppy I knew. Anger boils up inside of me. What did they do to him?!"Basta... you have... my powers now... use it...I...I'm leaving..." I look at him, but his mouth isn't moving. Even in the situation, I feel annoyed. he gave his powers to ME? Why not Silverbeam or Breme or somebody else? I don't even know if I have enough power to help him... he said he was leaving. I swim up to him, when a shadowy figure stops me. He laughs a high, cruel laugh, that reminds me more of a bird of prey than a fish. His eyes drift over to the one called Iris, and he narrows his eyes.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:51 PM   #435 
rubinthebetta

Basta looks at Neptune and they share the same unbearably painful and tortured I know Basta would take the pain for Neptune if he could. I sense Neptune is close to his end, and the look the two friends give each other nearly breaks my heart. It's like the sky turned the darkest black, storms raging all around us, a tidal wave of sadness and despair. I feel the pain like a knife in my back. I can almost hear Neptune telling Basta something. Then a voice enters my head. Flamesong, you have the gift of feeling others' feelings and understanding then almost more than the one who is feeling. You have always had this gift, but now it is more powerful. It has grown since the day you met the group, but I will complete it's growth. I wish you luck. I feel a terrible pain in my heart. It was Neptune in my head. I silently thank him, then feel my gut wrench. I gasp for air. Through the pain, I see Basta going through the same thing. Then a soothing warmth spreads through me. Basta recovers a split second after. The others look at Basta with sorrow. He looks at Neptune, and sobs. Neptune had a fresh wound, and lay gasping for air. The guard had left. I dash off and grab what herbs I can find to staunch the bleeding. I also yank up Tiro's moss, the softest in the region. I rush over to the others and gently put Neptune on the moss and applied the herbs. I hope for the best.

Last edited by rubinthebetta; 07-02-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #436 
jona31

~~Neptune~~
Basta Flamesong I gave you the last bit of my powers I'm going to be leaving youI'm so sorry you need to finish the leader of the shadow clan he has taken most of my powers hurry you must leave me and the princess she will help me leave proper Basta you need to be strong goodbye my friends now all of you quickly leave oh and Breme I know you dont like guppys but dont judge a book by it's cover princess help quick get the group out of here and then do your stuff ok GO!! EVERYONE right there and then a glow begins to form around me and then with a pop of light I'm gone I quickly send a message to everyone I will be watching over you all good luck
Old 07-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #437 
jona31

just a quick note you guys I'm not dead get ready for a grande finale oh yeah
Old 07-02-2013, 09:13 PM   #438 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Basta just stands there in horror of what's left of his best friend; starving, open wounds, and light leaving his eyes. Basta yells out, "Whoever you are, show yourself you coward!". While he was yelling, Flamesong started treating Neptune with some Tiro's moss.

I swim up to him. "Basta, Flamesong will take care of him now. All we can do now is give him some space and let him rest." I put my pectoral on my father's shoulder blade. "While we wait, you can talk to Iris. Get to know her, she never grew up with a father. I never did, until I found out it was you. Shona would be happy.". I go to Flamesong and tell her some remedies I know from healing from battle wounds in the good old days.

"Some indian almond leaves for scale and fin repair and it also prevents infection, plus epsom sand to help with anything internal." She replies with a brief nod and tries to find some nearby. I yell out, "You can find the leave on the surface of the water!".

I need to see one more person. "Sunlight? You're not injured are you?". We hug and in the distance I see Neptune struggle to say something to Basta who's taking care of him while Flamesong looks for herbs.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:47 PM   #439 
rubinthebetta

I know Neptune wants us to leave him. But I'm not gonna. And I know the others won't either. True friends stick together and help. I know now that Spark was never truly my friend. But now I must do my best to save Neptune. We get him into a cave on a coushined bed of moss. The cave is near the camp. "I can go get herbs and stuff and one of us can stay here and treat any wounded in the battle. After all, we're not immortal. We need to have someone to stay here. If you guys would like, I'll stay behind," I say. I'd rather be in the thick of the battle, but I'll stay if I must.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #440 
Bettacrab

Hey guys I want ot join bt I'm having a hard time catching up, I read to page 24 then gave up. So what's happened? Also this should have a end date....
Bettacrab is offline   Reply With Quote