Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-02-2013, 10:24 PM   #441 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Sunlight doesn't respond, her eyes fill with drowsiness. "Oh, okay then. I see you're tired.. Get some sleep. I'll wake you up once it's time." I gather some soft java moss and make a little seabed. I lay Sunlight gently on it.

Ah, she is very pretty. Sleep well, my lovely.

I walk towards Flamesong, Basta, and Neptune. Silverbeam is making sure everyone else is in check. Once I came over, Flamesong says "I can go get herbs and stuff and one of us can stay here and treat any wounded in the battle. After all, we're not immortal. We need to have someone to stay here. If you guys would like, I'll stay behind,". Does anyone else know much to care for the wounded? "Uh, is there anyone else that knows herb remedies for wounds and cuts? I know the basics but I seem to be much more use in battle.". I look over the group. "What about Manny? Or Ori?".

Bettacrab- I think the story is a little bit too far now for anyone else to join. I think there's going to be a sequel, though. Sorry. >.> What happened was we're trying to rescue Silverbeam's sister from the bad guys. (Shadowmoon clan)
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #442 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
I stare at Neptune. This can't be happening, it can't. Why couldn't it have been me? It should have been me, he never did anything wrong... bitter hatred for Shadowmoon clan builds up in me. Well, you're one to talk, aren't you? Imagine how many lives you took... innocent lives. A snarky voice says in my head. Breme swims up to me, intertupting my thoughts."Basta, Flamesong will take care of him now. All we can do now is give him some space and let him rest." he says, then puts his pectoral on my shoulder."While we wait, you can talk to Iris. Get to know her, she never grew up with a father. I never did, until I found out it was you. Shona would be happy." he adds. Would she? I look over at Iris, keeping an eye on everything with a watchful eye. I sigh, she looks so much like Shona, I can hardly bare it. It's like she's a ghost, not to mention it was her kind that did this to Neptune,captured the princess, destroyed Silverbeam's kingdom, and killed the queen. Not many good qualities there. For some reason, I don't want to reject her. I can at least try to say something to her. Does she know I killed her mother? That I'm her father? It would be easier if she didn't.
~~~Ori~~~
I stare at what is left of the young guppy. How dare the Shadowmoon clan do this! Destroy my home that I worked so hard for, my shop, then everyone elses' , then murder our queen, and take our dear princess away. And now this. I hang my head. Despite his background, pity wells up in me for Basta. Neptune and him were close, I know that much."Uh, is there anyone else that knows herb remedies for wounds and cuts? I know the basics but I seem to be much more use in battle.". I look over the group. "What about Manny? Or Ori?" Breme says. I flinch, startled. " I'm not really experienced with this kind of thing..." my voice trails off. I feel bad that I am useless at the moment, but surely there is something I can do. " If there's anything I can help with, I would gladly help," I say to Flamesong.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 07-03-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:49 PM   #443 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Once I said Ori's name, he looked startled. " I'm not really experienced with this kind of thing..." His voice trails off and his eyes look to the floor. " If there's anything I can help with, I would gladly help,". I feel relieved. Finally someone can help Flamesong with Neptune; Neptune needs all the help he can get. "Great!" I said sharply once he finished. "You can help Flamesong, if you want. Anyone else?" The crowd gets silent. "Alrighty then..." My voice trails off. I seem to be the leader now. Pshh... Right. I just shake my head. Where's Silverbeam? I wonder. We'll be miserable without him. I slant my smile.
-----
QUICK NOTE: There will be a new roleplay member, Iris. (Breme's sister) I will be both. So you guys are able to talk to Iris as you please.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:25 PM   #444 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
Once we came to my clan's secret basin, and found my leader's prisoner; Neptune, I start to hear a menacing laugh. Darkmist, my leader, came out of nowhere. He just... Appeared. His eyes look to Silverbeam; the group's leader, this CT named Basta, Flamesong, Sunlight, my brother Breme, and finally me. Once he saw me he narrowed his eyes. If he corners me, I'm screwed... But he just leaves. Why? Why didn't he start to attack?

After that horrific event, everyone started planning on what to do next. Battle tactics, phases, even what to do when they defeated my clan. But I don't want my clan to be defeated. But if they don't, this group will. And my brother's here.. I can't leave him again, never again. I stare at my brother. He's bigger and tougher now. He has some scars, too.. Suddenly I visualize what would happen if we fought. Fear creeps up on me. Why am I thinking of this? What does he think of me? I left him when we were little; right after mother died. Mother... I miss you. You never even told us who our father was!

In the distance, I see Breme talking to Basta. When they were almost done, I saw Basta looking at me like I was familiar. I stare back. They're talking about me. Do they think I led them to a trap? But everyone else is too. I feel like an outcast. I chose to help them, this clan just kept me alive. They didn't care about me at all, even if I was one of the 5 commanders. Breme kinda looks like Basta in someway. Is Basta our.. No. He's a CT. That can't be true. He doesn't even look like any of us!

Some time passes and then suddenly Breme, Basta,and Flamesong were catching everyone's attention. They were talking about who would help Flamesong treat Neptune. Poor little guppy. Can't believe my leader did that to him. Looks like there's someone to help; named Ori. But if the guppy gets stronger, so does my... No. Maybe someone here reads minds, I can't possibly say. But still, if he was to get stronger, so would my leader when he stabbed the guppy with his magic dagger.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:38 PM   #445 
Saphira101

Hey guys, Manny and Draco were just following along with the others, right? I read everything I missed, but I'm still a bit confused. Here's what I think is happening right now: We're at shadowmoon clan's secret basin, Neptune is (possibly) dying, final battle is about to start, my charecters were just following along silently.

Please tell me if I am correct.

Thanks!
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #446 
LebronTheBetta

Yes, that's what happened. (:
Old 07-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #447 
Saphira101

Awesome. :D
I will try to RP in a little bit.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:42 PM   #448 
Lotte

Sorry I've been inactive! Have had a relative visiting. Will post shortly. I love those twists you all have created.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:19 AM   #449 
jona31

~~Neptune~~
Basta Flamesong I gave you the last bit of my powers I'm going to be leaving youI'm so sorry you need to finish the leader of the shadow clan he has taken most of my powers hurry you must leave me and the princess she will help me leave proper Basta you need to be strong goodbye my friends now all of you quickly leave oh and Breme I know you dont like guppys but dont judge a book by it's cover princess help quick get the group out of here and then do your stuff ok GO!! EVERYONE right there and then a glow begins to form around me and then with a pop of light I'm gone I quickly send a message to everyone I will be watching over you all good luck
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:21 AM   #450 
jona31

just a quick note you guys I'm not dead get ready for a grande finale oh yeah
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote