Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-04-2013, 12:23 AM   #451 
Lotte

Muse:
It's all a blur. We're in a cave then suddenly in a war. A bloody, Betta war.
All of my companions are engaged in brutal battles. I wait within a leafy plant, unseen, waiting for an unlucky passerby. Suddenly, I spot an enemy--one I recognize. The one that sold me out. The one that betrayed me. He looks pretty full of himself. I burst out, catching him by surprise, aiming for his neck.
"Muse..?!"
I bite down harder, until he goes limp. I release him, and he slowly sinks to the bottom, taking a final look at me before reaching his final resting place.
"Nice show, but you can't hide forever."
I whip my head around, finding myself staring at the fish I hate and fear the most.
Darkmist.
He rips a long gash across my eyes blinding me. I can't see. I'm scared. Where is he?
"Awwww poor Muse. How will you hide now?" He teases.
It's so overwhelming...
I sink to the bottom cowering in shock and fear.
"I'll finish you off later...slowly" he sneers, giving me one last painful gash across my body, before swimming off.
I begin to feel groggy, no longer conscious.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:25 AM   #452 
jona31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotte View Post
Muse:
It's all a blur. We're in a cave then suddenly in a war. A bloody, Betta war.
All of my companions are engaged in brutal battles. I wait within a leafy plant, unseen, waiting for an unlucky passerby. Suddenly, I spot an enemy--one I recognize. The one that sold me out. The one that betrayed me. He looks pretty full of himself. I burst out, catching him by surprise, aiming for his neck.
"Muse..?!"
I bite down harder, until he goes limp. I release him, and he slowly sinks to the bottom, taking a final look at me before reaching his final resting place.
"Nice show, but you can't hide forever."
I whip my head around, finding myself staring at the fish I hate and fear the most.
Darkmist.
He rips a long gash across my eyes blinding me. I can't see. I'm scared. Where is he?
"Awwww poor Muse. How will you hide now?" He teases.
It's so overwhelming...
I sink to the bottom cowering in shock and fear.
"I'll finish you off later...slowly" he sneers, giving me one last painful gash across my body, before swimming off.
I begin to feel groggy, no longer conscious.
we are in the cave were neptune was being tortured the war is over just to let you know
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:59 AM   #453 
Saphira101

I can't believe it's almost over! D:
I am already getting ideas for how to continue the story on another thread, and perhaps even start a thread discussing the roleplay so that we can brainstorm for more ideas. But for now... ACTUAL ROLEPLAY!
__________________________________________________ _

~~Draco~~
Everything feels like a blur. We fight the shadowmoon clan, Breme's sister joins us and guides us to the secret basin. Now, Neptune lay dying and everyone looks somber, though they're still discissing battle tactics. Flamesong has left to get herbs or something, and Manny is just sitting on the floor a vacant expression on his face. I have no idea where Olive and Oliver are. Iris- the new one, seems like she's feeling confusion, fear, and like she's totally out of place. I know I would, if I was in her position. I should probably go and talk about fighting, but I can't help wanting to talk to Iris. I swim over to her.

"Hello. My name is Draco."
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:36 AM   #454 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
I'm just here sitting in the corner, wondering what to do... What to do... If there's a fight, the clan members will truly shred me, but I'm more experienced than nearly all of them.. Thanks to my mother who trained me along with my brother; Breme. I should get that off my mind. But how could I? There's nothing to do; and if I ask to help someone with anything, they'll just make an excuse to get away. Are they all afraid of me? What did my clan do so menacing to freeze their hearts of actually liking us?

Darkmist gathered his forces by looking for any fish that are lost or traveling. He uses our weaknesses against us and uses them to force us into helping him. I knew from the start he was doing that, and so I told him. Only 4 others knew his plan and told us we were very intelligent. And so on, he made us his commanders. I feel miserable. My only brother doesn't like me. My mother's dead. Why'd you have to leave me! I'm so alone without you. I look at Breme. Even I miss you. I remember all the games we played. Why can't that happen all over again? I feel so sad, so lonely. If only someone liked me for... Me.

Suddenly, a betta swims to me. He says, "Hello. My name is Draco.". I don't look up. My mind is too full of thoughts. But then something makes me look up, maybe his voice? Once I looked I saw a silvery green HM. His voice had something in it, that I picked up. Is he.. Interested? Psh, nah. Who would like me? "Hey, my name's Iris." I finally stand up, looking at his dark eyes.

---

Full Bio of Iris:
Name: Iris
Age (fish): 4 months (same as Breme)
Breed: Spendens
Tail type: PK
Color: Orange Dragonscale with stripes on her caudal and orangy pectorals.
Personality: Smart, Quick to Anger, Thoughtful, Will Do Anything For People She Loves
Noteworthy: Had a very rough life, does not know who her father is.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:28 AM   #455 
jona31

Talking

hey you guys I made my own roleplay I would love for you guys to come and check it out hope to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!
here's the link http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=219554
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:33 PM   #456 
Lotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by jona31 View Post
we are in the cave were neptune was being tortured the war is over just to let you know
That post was for the part I missed. I already read the recent pages before posting. Thanks for the heads up though

Last edited by Lotte; 07-05-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #457 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
~~ Iris ~~
I'm just here sitting in the corner, wondering what to do... What to do... If there's a fight, the clan members will truly shred me, but I'm more experienced than nearly all of them.. Thanks to my mother who trained me along with my brother; Breme. I should get that off my mind. But how could I? There's nothing to do; and if I ask to help someone with anything, they'll just make an excuse to get away. Are they all afraid of me? What did my clan do so menacing to freeze their hearts of actually liking us?

Darkmist gathered his forces by looking for any fish that are lost or traveling. He uses our weaknesses against us and uses them to force us into helping him. I knew from the start he was doing that, and so I told him. Only 4 others knew his plan and told us we were very intelligent. And so on, he made us his commanders. I feel miserable. My only brother doesn't like me. My mother's dead. Why'd you have to leave me! I'm so alone without you. I look at Breme. Even I miss you. I remember all the games we played. Why can't that happen all over again? I feel so sad, so lonely. If only someone liked me for... Me.

Suddenly, a betta swims to me. He says, "Hello. My name is Draco.". I don't look up. My mind is too full of thoughts. But then something makes me look up, maybe his voice? Once I looked I saw a silvery green HM. His voice had something in it, that I picked up. Is he.. Interested? Psh, nah. Who would like me? "Hey, my name's Iris." I finally stand up, looking at his dark eyes.

---

Full Bio of Iris:
Name: Iris
Age (fish): 4 months (same as Breme)
Breed: Spendens
Tail type: PK
Color: Orange Dragonscale with stripes on her caudal and orangy pectorals.
Personality: Smart, Quick to Anger, Thoughtful, Will Do Anything For People She Loves
Noteworthy: Had a very rough life, does not know who her father is.
~~~Draco~~~
I'm suddenly at a loss for words.
"Nice to meet you, Iris." I finally say. I want to make conversation, but nothing comes to me. Embarrassed, I look at the ground.

--------
Sorry this is so short!
Old 07-05-2013, 10:30 PM   #458 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
Draco seems to be hesitating. After a few second of silence, he quietly blurts out "Nice to meet you, Iris.". He's at lost for words. I just close my eyes and smile. "It's nice to meet you too, Draco." Once I opened my eyes he's starring at the floor. He's embarrassed. But what about? "Are you okay? Also, how are you dealing with the battle going on? I'm sorry about my clan being so... Aggressive.".

---
It's okay. Love takes time. Lmao
Old 07-05-2013, 10:47 PM   #459 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
I'm next to Sunlight.
She's taking a while to wake up.. She must be very tired from the battle. Her fins are all tattered and some of her scales are missing. Will she be okay? Even I didn't have much damage. I frown. But you're still beautiful. Am I swooning? I need to stop, or someone will see me. Especially if she'll wake up. I dread the thought of what would happen.

I swim over to Flamesong and Ori with Neptune. "Is he okay?" I ask. The poor guppy is still very thin, and his wound didn't even start to form into a scab. My eyes trail off to my sister. She seems to be with Draco, a green HM I've never talked to but heard of. Good luck Draco, my sister doesn't fall quickly for others. I wish I was more like my sister. Not being so quick to love someone.. I sigh.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:01 PM   #460 
Saphira101

~~~Manny~~~
Flamesong has left to get herbs, and I'm just sitting here, thinking about all of the crazy things that are going on. I absentmindedly watch Draco, who swims over to Iris.
"Hello, my name is Draco." He says. She's lost in thought, and takes a moment to respond.
"Hey, my name's Iris." She looks at him, and he is obviously at a loss for words.
"Nice to meet you, Iris." He finally says. He goes silent, then looks at the ground. All of his usual confidence is gone. Probably likes her, I think to myself. Iris doesn't seem to understand.
"Are you okay? Also, how are you dealing with the battle going on? I'm sorry about my clan being so... Aggressive." She says.
"It's hard," he says. "My whole world was shattered, and I'm having a hard time finding myself. I try to act like it's nothing, try to shake it off, but I can't." I can tell that he let out more than he'd meant to, because his face goes red and he looks at the ground again. I can't believe how different he seems.