Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-05-2013, 11:14 PM   #461 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
I see a blue butterfly HM in the back listening to our conversation. He seems to give a weird look to Draco. Not in a bad way, but in a way that seems... I don't know. Their business.

Draco finally bounces back with a mouthful. "It's hard," he tries to find something to say. "My whole world was shattered, and I'm having a hard time finding myself. I try to act like it's nothing, try to shake it off, but I can't." I understand how you feel. I nod while saying "I know how you feel. I had a dark past, but now I have to move on to the future. Maybe that's something we can both work on.". He seems to be red, and he's looking at the ground again. Why? Maybe I should back off a bit, I'm probably making him say too much about his past.

~~ Breme ~~
When I actually said that, I found Manny instead of Flamesong and Ori. "Hey there, Manny. Where's Flamesong and Ori?" His eyes aren't to me, they're on Iris and Draco. Is he seeing the difference in Draco too with Iris?
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:18 PM   #462 
Saphira101

~~~Manny~~~
"Hey Breme." I say. "Flamesong left to get herbs, I think. I don't know where Ori is though. Maybe he's with her?"
He nods, and then says: "Is it just me, or is Draco acting a bit odd around Iris?"
"I agree. Do you think he likes her? I've never seen him like this. It's like his confidence just evaporated, poor guy..."

Last edited by Saphira101; 07-05-2013 at 11:21 PM.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:22 PM   #463 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Manny replies, "Flamesong left to get herbs, I think. I don't know where Ori is though. Maybe he's with her?" I nod, Ori should be with her... I say "Is it just me, or is Draco acting a bit odd?". He seems to have noticed the difference too. I add in, "The other bettas might start to notice before Draco might even make his first move.". I slightly smirk.

Manny then grins, "I agree. Do you think he likes her? I've never seen him like this. It's like his confidence just evaporated, poor guy...". I actually feel bad for Draco. But, he might actually have a chance. "Yes, I think so too. Draco will be fine, better to not get in their business. Especially Iris' she won't forget it in a hurry.".

Last edited by LebronTheBetta; 07-05-2013 at 11:34 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:33 AM   #464 
rubinthebetta

Ori I get the herbs and come back, gently laying them on Neptune. I look at our group, puzzled. Where's Silverbeam Muse? Wait. I know Silverbeam's out doing some reconnaissance, but that doesn't explain where Muse is! I swim over to Manny and Breme, demanding, "Where's Muse?" After a pause, Manny says, "I haven't seen her since the battle..." He trails off and Breme nods. They both seem concerned. "Can you two come with me to look for her?" I ask. Breme looks at the others nervously, and I understand that he's needed here. Manny just nods. I go gather two little packs of emergency herbs, and Manny and I each take one. Then we're off.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:00 PM   #465 
Lotte

Muse:

My eye lids are heavy. After struggling to open them, I realize im alone. I wonder how long I've been knocked out. Panic rushes through me as I realize I'm blind. I wander, aimlessly, with a burning sensation on my side. The battle must be over, its so quiet. I feel the rocks and leaves around me, trying to find my way back to the others, but in vain. I feel another jolt of pain and each breath becomes heavier. I sink to the bottom onto an array of pebbles, laying on my side and deciding to rest a little. All I can think about is how I've failed the others...and how I've failed myself.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:01 PM   #466 
Lotte

I don't know why I love making it so dramatic xD
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #467 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
I'm sinking into a black hole of insanity. I haven't seen the others in months. I heard about their battle though. They left me behind. They didn't seem to give it a second thought. I've been swimming in circles. I killed at least seven of the Shadowmoon clan. They didn't see it coming. But now I'm starving and I need help. I wish the others would hurry up and find me. They probably don't care about me anymore. I let my self sink back into my nearly constant state of oblivion and sadness.

Last edited by lillyandquigly; 07-06-2013 at 02:22 PM.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 02:59 PM   #468 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinthebetta View Post
Ori I get the herbs and come back, gently laying them on Neptune. I look at our group, puzzled. Where's Silverbeam Muse? Wait. I know Silverbeam's out doing some reconnaissance, but that doesn't explain where Muse is! I swim over to Manny and Breme, demanding, "Where's Muse?" After a pause, Manny says, "I haven't seen her since the battle..." He trails off and Breme nods. They both seem concerned. "Can you two come with me to look for her?" I ask. Breme looks at the others nervously, and I understand that he's needed here. Manny just nods. I go gather two little packs of emergency herbs, and Manny and I each take one. Then we're off.
~~~Manny~~~
"Now that I think of it," I tell Flamesong "I haven't seen Ripple since the battle."
Flamesong looks worried. "How could we forget her?"
We are nearing the spot where the battle took place.
"There!" I say, spotting the shape of a fish amidst the weeds. We swim over.
"Muse!" Cries Flamesong. The poor fish is tangled in weeds, she has a huge gash on her side, and her eyes are cloudy.
"Who- who is it?" Muse murmurs.
"It's okay Muse, it's just us. Flamesong and Manny."
"Please help me," she says. "I think I've gone blind!" I bite the weeds away from her emaciated body, and Muse helps her to the surface so that she can take a few gulps of air. No one speaks as we swim back to the basin. As soon as we get inside, everyone's gaze turns to us.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #469 
rubinthebetta

We find Muse, torn and blind, and gently take her to the others. They all are staring at us, and I say to Manny, "We can't wait for Silverbeam to come back. We have to invade the ShadowMoon clan. Now. Before any other fish get hurt." I'm firm. If this is what happens to Muse because of the clan, who knows what happened to Ripple and Stardust. We have to go.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #470 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Flamesong finally comes back and asks, "Where's Muse?". I pause and then Manny says "I haven't seen her since the battle...", his voice trails off. I just nod. Where is she? Might be with Silverbeam. "Can you two come with me to look for her?" I shake my head and look at the group. They need me here, Silverbeam's gone and it seems to them that I'm their substitute leader for now. Hopefully Silverbeam gets back soon.

Manny nods and they both get some herb packs and go off for their little exploration. I swim up to Sunlight and curl up a few inches away from her bed. You're taking long. Are you sick? She can't be, she's just fatigued I guess. I try to drift off to a quiet, dreamless sleep but I must look after the group.

A few hours later or so, Flamesong and Manny come back with Muse. Muse is covered with blood and her scales are falling off... I dart to them.

"What's happening to her?".