Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-07-2013, 12:58 AM   #481 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
I quietly wait for the others. Draco comes over and asks hesitantly, "I know you didn't name me, but can I help too?". I think. "Yes, of course, but you'll be the last one. It needs to be a small compact group to start planning.". I wonder how he is with my sister? After a few moments of silence, I then say "So..." I pause, trailing my voice off. "How are you and my sister, Iris?". I make an 'oohhh' face.

~~ Iris ~~
The crowd died off, Flamesong is taking care of Muse now. Draco swam off, we never got to finish our conversation. Why does he act weirdly around me? I should probably buzz off, especially if the battle is somewhat 'personal' to him. I go to Flamesong, and ask "How's Muse?" Muse doesn't know me, she'll probably find out I'm part of Shadowmoon clan sooner or later.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:25 AM   #482 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
"Yes, of course, but you'll be the last one. Breme says. "It needs to be a small compact group to start planning."
"Great. Thank you."
After a few moments of silence, he says."So... how are you and my sister, Iris?" My face grows hot again.
"Um, fine." I reply hastily. "Nothing is happening." I change the subject. "So, when are we launching the attack?"
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:34 AM   #483 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
He replies with an "Um, fine. Nothing is happening." He stops and gets red, and says. "So, when are we launching the attack?" Changing the subject, I see. But I'm not stupid.

"Surely doesn't look like nothing. Just to let you know, she doesn't fall in love easily, even start to like. Don't be upset if she doesn't get the clue, she doesn't really believe in it. But," I say. "That might be key in order for her to like you. Don't worry, I won't tell her." I grin. "And on to the battle, I'm not sure if there will be a battle. Muse was all alone, so that was a reason to be hurt by other warriors. But we have to wait for the others and find out.". We both look away from each other, waiting.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:40 AM   #484 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
I hadn't really expected Iris to like me anyway, but Breme's words still disappointed me. Perhaps I should stop worrying about it. Continue to be myself, try not to be embarrassed at myself around her. I sighed, then directed my thoughts back to battle.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:47 AM   #485 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
Bored, I go up to Draco. Hopefully Breme didn't say bad stuff about me. Draco's actually a real friend I have her, not him.

"Can I talk to you?"

~~ Breme~~
I still wait and then my sister swims up to Draco and says, "Can I talk to you?".
He hesitates and then I whisper; making sure Iris doesn't hear. "Go get her."
Old 07-07-2013, 01:54 AM   #486 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
~~ Iris ~~
Bored, I go up to Draco. Hopefully Breme didn't say bad stuff about me. Draco's actually a real friend I have her, not him.

"Can I talk to you?"

~~ Breme~~
I still wait and then my sister swims up to Draco and says, "Can I talk to you?".
He hesitates and then I whisper; making sure Iris doesn't hear. "Go get her."
~~~Draco~~~
Iris swims up to me.
"Can I talk to you?" She asks.
Breme whispers, "Go get her."
"Of course," I say.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:14 AM   #487 
jona31

~Neptune~~
Basta Flamesong I gave you the last bit of my powers I'm going to be leaving youI'm so sorry you need to finish the leader of the shadow clan he has taken most of my powers hurry you must leave me and the princess she will help me leave proper Basta you need to be strong goodbye my friends now all of you quickly leave oh and Breme I know you dont like guppys but dont judge a book by it's cover princess help quick get the group out of here and then do your stuff ok GO!! EVERYONE right there and then a glow begins to form around me and then with a pop of light I'm gone I quickly send a message to everyone I will be watching over you all good luck
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:14 AM   #488 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I watch as Draco and Iris start to talk, and I relax. I don't have to talk to her about this, then. With a jolt, I realize something and my stomach drops. Ripple! And I haven't seen Muse since our battle... Flamesong and Manny seem to think the same thing, because they quickly swim off to find her. They come back,and her fins are torned and her scales are pretty bloody. "We can't wait for Silverbeam to come back. We have to invade the ShadowMoon clan. Now. Before any other fish get hurt." Flamesong says firmly. Leave Silverbeam? I don't want to, I really don't but she's right. He's touch anyway, he'll be fine.... I hope. Suddenly outside of the basin I see a familar face. It's Ripple! She slowly swims toward me, a desperate expression on her face, then collapses. A couple other fish and I rush up to her. What did she do to herself? No, what did THEY do to her?!
~~~Ori~~~
We return with herbs for Neptune and gingerly place them on him, hoping they will do something for him. Flamesong and Manny dart off, seeming worried and anxious. What could it- oh no... we left Muse behind! And what about Ripple? Guilt fills me as I realize I forgot all about them in all of this. Muse returns, looking hurt, but at least she's still alive! I turn and see a small shape stagger towards
our direction. Ripple? The shape collapses, and we swim over to her.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been a little on the busy side lately!
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:16 AM   #489 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
"Of course," Draco replies. Breme seemed to have whispered something to him, but I didn't catch it. We slowly swim away from Breme's nest. "So...". My voice trails really off.. "Did Breme say anything bad?".

~~ Breme ~~
Iris and Draco slowly swim off. I still lie await for the others when I see.. This new betta I haven't seen in awhile come from the entrance. "Ripple?" I hear. That must be her name. I carelessly go up to her. "Are.. Are you okay?". I stop talking and silence everyone. "Flamesong, Ripple needs help!".
Old 07-07-2013, 01:39 PM   #490 
rubinthebetta

I hear Breme say Ripple's name and I gasp. I swim over to Breme and Ripple, a blur. How can Ripple have escaped? Is she alright? I grab a leaf and lay Ripple in it. It will do to transport her to the others. She is barely breathing, and she has been beaten and starved.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote