Color:Purpleish with white tipped fins
Personality:LOVES food and gets scared easily
Noteworthy:
Welcome to the role-play!
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:48 PM   #43 
Susukihotaru

Prince:
As I was about to investigate a particularly interesting clump of plants that I had never seen before, I surprised by a another crowntail. I instinctually flared in response to him, though I had no intention of fighting. Doubting that my half-hearted flare would be truly intimidating, I swam backwards a few inches waiting for the jet-black crowntail to make a move.
Susukihotaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:08 AM   #44 
jona31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susukihotaru View Post
Prince:
As I was about to investigate a particularly interesting clump of plants that I had never seen before, I surprised by a another crowntail. I instinctually flared in response to him, though I had no intention of fighting. Doubting that my half-hearted flare would be truly intimidating, I swam backwards a few inches waiting for the jet-black crowntail to make a move.
as I saw the fish sizing up his enemy also known as MYYY FREINDDD!!!!!!!!!! I decided to show him what guppys were made of I darted straight toward him AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH but was pushed aside like I was nothing "oops"
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:02 PM   #45 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
As I was about to lunge at the other crowntail, I was startled by Neptune randomly darting at the other betta. He seemed amused, then shoved him aside. " My hero..." I muttered. I decided it would be best to just leave, but I ways worried the crowntail would follow us so I bit into his fins quickly, just to show him not to mess with me. Still fuming from rage, from the copper crowntial actually DARING to flare at me AND ram into me I swam away with Neptune, who obviously wasn't very keen on our little encounter. I remembered him fearlessly attacking the other betta, and had to admit... he had spunk. He actually tried to fight... for me. I felt am odd warm feeling go through me. Oh no. I knew this feeling, had felt it before. There was no going back. Neptune was not so much as an ally but... a friend. I groaned. I had fallen into this... this trap once more.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 06-07-2013 at 09:11 PM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:45 PM   #46 
Silverbeam

Name: SilverBeam
Age (human years): 2
Breed: Splenden
Tail type: Half moon
Color: Silver, diamond blue tips
Personality: A protective princely character, kind, warm-heated, trusting.
Noteworthy: Wild betta from river in Thailand. Was captured by evil humans. Used to be prince of betta kingdom. Lives to keep other bettas protected.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #47 
Saphira101

Sorry I haven't RP'd in a while, guys! Been so busy with my fishies. :)

~~~Olive~~~
After facing off the other betta, I swam away and hid behind a clump of weeds again. I needed to come up with a strategy. A strategy for survival.

~~~Manny~~~
It had been an hour, and the female had given up. I was extremely low on oxygen, and I darted up to the surface and took a long, deep breath. I suddenly spotted a big silver halfmoon with diamond blue tips on his fins. I considered running for cover, but I was tired of cowering in fear of other bettas. What did I have to lose, anyway? decided to show him who was boss. I swam toward the betta, gills flared and fins extended, ready to fight.

~~~Oliver~~~
Jensen seemed preoccupied with his bubblenest, and I was hungry. "Hey, I'm gonna go find some food. I'll be back soon." I said. "Jensen nodded, and I swam off into the depths of the rice paddy. Suddenly, I come face-to-face with a white double tail halfmoon female. She appeared to be blind in one eye. I flared at her. She flared back.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:21 PM   #48 
Silverbeam

I'm thrown in to the water from that tiny plastic prison they once had captured me in and held me there like a hostage. The quick current catches me throws me forward some more. I can't seem to catch my breath. I'm dying. I'm dying. I'm...

Alive. I'm alive I have awoken. It takes more than that to kill the former prince of the Waterflash Kingdom! What am I saying?! Former? I still am the prince of course, just because I'm captured by humans doesn't strip me of my title! I'm a prince. Now and forever.

I explore my surroundings it's quiet here not much to see unlike my glorious home. Small fish wander the river bed. The small and helpless, I do not know them, but I swear to protect them against any evil. I'm a prince. I'm a protector. I will protect them. I'm watching some of the fish talk quietly. I notice one of them is a betta. It's purple with white- tipped fins. He talks quietly with the other fish, he seems quiet, almost shy. He's not a threat to me. I overhear them talking about why we were thrown here. That there's no use for us because we're not money-makers anymore. We're just useless pretty fish.

I'm still listening to the conversation when something catches my eye. A large black and navy-tipped betta is swimming with a smaller betta. I flare, he looks evil merciless and I'm about to fight him.

I'm about to confront the betta when I see another betta swimming toward me. I turn to him. He's flaring and angry. I prepare myself for a fight. I'm used to this. It was my job at home. If he thinks he going to get me he's dead wrong. I've dealt plenty of enemies at the kingdom, and when I'm done with them, they're nothing but a couple of scales. If he's challenging me, it's not going to change. I'm a protector. I protect my kingdom, my legacy. No one will come between me and that, no one. And this fish isn't going to change that.

Last edited by Silverbeam; 06-07-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:28 PM   #49 
Silverbeam

I'm about to confront the betta when I see another betta swimming toward me. I turn to him. He's flaring and angry. I prepare myself for a fight. I'm used to this. It was my job at home. If he thinks he going to get me he's dead wrong. I've dealt plenty of enemies at the kingdom, and when I'm done with them, they're nothing but a couple of scales. If he's challenging me, it's not going to change. I'm a protector. I protect my kingdom, my legacy. No one will come between me and that, no one. And this fish isn't going to change that.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #50 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
It seemed like I could finally get some rest at that little cave thing Neptune mentioned then yet another curious betta caught my eye. He has a curious look as an almost completely silver fish with diamond blue tips that seem to catch the sun and sparkle a little. I try to ignore him, but he swims up right in front of me and begins to flare. " Oh come on! What does a guy have to do to get some rest around here?" I say, annoyed. I just want some sleep here! I am finished here. No more running away. He's obviously not going to let me do that anyway. I ram myself into the betta, using my whole body force to weaken him. I back away, satisfied, but he gets up and only seems fazed. Then he bites into my fins. Hard. He looks me in the eye with a strange gleam in his eye. This is getting weird. I have a bad feeling that this guy is tougher than those I have previously met in the arena.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote