Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-07-2013, 01:50 PM   #491 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
"No, he didn- Ripple!" I cry, seeing the fish collapsed at the enterance. Iris darts after me, and I quickly explain to her that Ripple was a member of our quest, but she got lost and we didn't know where she had gone. Now, she lay at the front of the cave, horribly beaten up and passed out. Breme calls:
"Flamesong! Ripple needs help!" Flamesong comes rushing over, and hurriedly starts plastering herbs onto Ripple's emaciated body.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:57 PM   #492 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
I keep on sliding in and out of consciousness, at one moment Breme and a betta I can't identify are above me. I recognize her, but I just can't put my finger on it...
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 02:38 PM   #493 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
So sorry I didn't post! I've been to wrapped in other things.
*Sunlight*
I open my eyes. "I'm up.." Oh gosh. "Where are we? How did we get here?"
I realize I'm talking to no one. I start to look around. Its seems I'm on a leaf.. in... a jail cell?! There are disturbing torture devices all around me, but the door is unlocked. Then it creaks open.
"Sunlight? Your awake!" Breme embraces me.
"Was I.. asleep for a while?" He nods.
"At least 5 days.." I slam my head into my fins.
"So..what has happened?" He shrugs.
"We found Ripple and Neptune. My sister showed up.. and we are at the Shadowmoon Clan base."
I yawn and ease back into my leaf. "Seems like no ones here.. I mean besides our team.. shouldn't there be guards?" He stares out into space for a while.
"Yeah, that is kinda fishy.." I let loose a chuckle. "No pun intended." We start swimming into the hall.
"So.. hows Ripple?" His face hardens.
"We think they did something to her. She keeps passing out." I nod.
"So.. Whats for breakfast? Wait a second.. wheres Muse?!"

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 07-07-2013 at 02:42 PM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #494 
Saphira101

~~~Draco~~~
I turn around to see Sunlight, who had finally awoken. She was being led into the main area by Breme.
"Good to see you awake, Sunlight!" I say. She chuckles.
"So.. What's for breakfast? Wait a second.. wheres Muse?!" I gesture to the figure sprawled out on a leaf.
"Flamesong and Manny found her. She's gone blind."
"Oh no..." Sunlight's voice trails off, then she swims over to see Muse.
"Who is that?" Asks Iris.
"That's Sunlight, Breme's girlfriend. She's been passed out for the last five days. Poor Breme's probably overjoyed to have her back."
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:15 PM   #495 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
I awaken to see Basta, he's standing over the leaf I'm lying on.
"Ripple? Are you ok?"
"I- I feel...." I black out again
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #496 
Perry the platypus

Do not include this message in the Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
Of course! We're a bit far along, But if you could incorporate yourself into the roleplay, that would be great. :)
Yay!!!

Name: NightFire
Age (human years): 1
Breed: Splendens
Tail type: Crowntail
Color: Red and blackish
Personality: Nice, very protective, helping, caring ETC
Noteworthy: I'm at Petco, in a small dirty cup.

Last edited by Perry the platypus; 07-07-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:42 PM   #497 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
I look at Ripple, who is still passed out. Her eyes flutter open.( Oops, fish don't have eyelids, do they? Oh well...) "Ripple? Are you ok?" I say. " I...I feel..." And she passes out again. So much for that, I think to myself.
Old 07-07-2013, 03:46 PM   #498 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Flamesong rushes over.. She's taking care of Ripple, a past quest member who was a traitor before. I go back to Sunlight. "Why are you taking so long? It's been nearly 5 days!" As she heard me, she woke up. "I'm up.." she yawns. "Where are we? How did we get here?".

"Sunlight, you're awake!" I hug her. Thank fins, she's okay...
"Was I.. asleep for a while?". I nod.
"At least 5 days..". She slaps her face with both pectorals.
"So..what has happened?" I shrug. Not much.
"We found Ripple and Neptune. My sister showed up.. and we are at the Shadowmoon Clan base."
She yawns and goes back to her leaf. "Seems like no ones here.. I mean besides our team.. shouldn't there be guards?" I stare out..
"Yeah, that is kinda fishy.." I let loose a chuckle. "No pun intended." We start swimming into the hall.
"So.. hows Ripple?" My face feels hard.
"We think they did something to her. She keeps passing out." Sunlight nods.
"So.. Whats for breakfast? Wait a second.. wheres Muse?!".
"Flamesong and Manny found her. She's gone blind.". I shake my head.
"Oh no..." Sunlight's voice trails off, then she swims over to see Muse, whom I led to her.

Iris is here, she asks. ""Who is that?" Draco replies, "That's Sunlight, Breme's girlfriend. She's been passed out for the last five days. Poor Breme's probably overjoyed to have her back.". I get pale. Sunlight intervenes "We don't have time for this! Muse is hurt.".

"Yes, Draco." My eyes turn into slits. "This isn't the time."

~~ Iris ~~
I'm with Draco checking on Muse and Ripple. Breme and this orangy rosetail swims over. "Who's that?" Draco replies, "That's Sunlight, Breme's girlfriend. She's been passed out for the last five days. Poor Breme's probably overjoyed to have her back.". Sunlight and Breme say something, but I've been focusing on Draco. Do I... Feel love? No. Love is a weakness. Plus, I'm sure he doesn't feel the same. Just no..
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #499 
Perry the platypus

~~~NightFire~~~
I watch was a person put me in a small, bare cup. "I don't like it in here!" I flared.
But the person didn't hear me, or that's what I thought, and set me on a shelf next to some other bettas.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:02 PM   #500 
Happyhobbit

My eyes go to Iris again. She seems lost in thought. I sigh. I might as well. I quietly swim up to her. " It's Iris, right?" I say. She's staring at Draco, and with a jolt, she turns to reply.

~~~Flashback time!~~~
The human dumps me into the training tank. I know he wants to me chase Shona as "practice" but that would never happen. " Shona? Are you there?" I ask. She darts out of a fake log and nods, then her eyes widen as she looks at my side. " Basta, yes I'm there, but what did you do to yourself? Your hurt!" I look at my side, a long slash, with blood steadily pouring out. " I'm fine," I say. I'm alive, and as long as I'm alive, I'm fine. She shakes her head. " No, of course your not! Let me help you" She touches the wound gingerly. " See, all we need is-" " I'M FINE!" She draws back, a hurt expression in her intelligent green eyes. " I don't need your help!" I say angrily. She glares at me, and says " Why don't you just trust me, just for once! I'm not going to kill you. I'm not like the others." I look at her. She smiles slightly. " I would never hurt you, Basta, never." I relax, and slowly say " Alright, but.... I really am fine, Shona." She laughs, a beautiful laugh that makes my heart soar. The wound doesn't hurt anymore, not really. Not when I'm with her.

I realize I've been staring at her, thinking of the past,and she's looking at me with a confused expression. She just looks so much... like Shona. I look away and she replies, " yes..."