Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-07-2013, 04:06 PM   #501 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
I'm still wondering about Draco when suddenly a black CT astonished me. He seems to be starring at me. I'm lost.. Oh, it's just Basta. He asks me, "It's Iris, right?". I nod and then say, "Yes, I'm Iris. Pleasure to meet you, Basta is it?" I look at Basta, and then I can't help notice his fin tears. "Are your fins, okay? Here..." I got some almond leaves from my pack. "These will help them heal."
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:11 PM   #502 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
"Yes, I'm Iris. Pleasure to meet you, Basta is it?" she says."Are your fins, okay? Here..." she pulls out some almond leaves from a pack. "These will help them heal." she says. My eyes widen. Breme was one thing, but she's... a duplicate of her. Too many painful memories. I won't hold a grudge against her, but I think I'll keep my distance. " That's fine, but.. thank you anyway," I say, then quickly swim off. the more far I am from her, the better.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #503 
Perry the platypus

~~~NightFire~~~
I Watch as two bettas met and I wanted to join them so I said, "Iris? Nice name..."
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #504 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
"That's fine, but.. thank you anyway,". And then Basta darts off. I slant my mouth. What was the matter? Does he think I poisoned them or something? No one trusts me... Breme.. Basta.. There's no one. I yell out, "That's... That's okay.".

I slowly swim to my nest, which was just on the other side of Breme's. He moved it closer to Sunlight's because she passed out for 5 days.

Why won't anyone like me? Please make it better mother. I frown.

~~ Iris' Flashback ~~
I was just a fry with mother and Breme. All our siblings died from starvation. I was crying, Breme , our littlest sister, Citrus just died. My mother said, "Don't worry. I'll always be here for you."

~~ Back to Iris ~~
You said you'd always be there for me... You lied!
Old 07-07-2013, 04:26 PM   #505 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple's Flashback*
I wake up. It's dark. I'm crying and crying. I don't know what's going on. The fire.....the pain.....Bing. The cave walls are cold. But they're getting hotter with my blood every time Bing hurls me against the wall.
"Tell me where they are!" He screams.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I yell back. Even though I do. He puts his face really close to mine.
"Tell me where the other bettas you were with are. NOW. Where's Silverbeam? This is your last chance. If you don't tell me now, I'll leave you worse off then you are."
"I don't know." He hurls me against the wall. Then tears viciously into my fins, my flesh. I scream. He silences me with a sickening snap on my dorsal fin.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:48 PM   #506 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
"Oh no.." I run up to Muse. "Oh gosh.. I'm so sorry.. I can't believe.."
She looks at my general direction. "Sunlight.. Its ok."
I shake my head. "Not its not! Wait.. does Silverbeam know?" The wistful expression on her face answers my question. We sit for what seems to be an eternity. I slip into my thoughts, unaware of whats going on around me.
----Daydream---
I was dumped into a river, and I was obviously far from home. I carefully studied my surroundings. So many other bettas... so much trouble. I suddenly bumped into something, I whirled around."Wha-? A cave.." A perfect place to hide! I swam in as quickly as possible. Then i rammed right into two others bettas, wait no, a betta and a guppy! One was jet-black with navy tips. The guppy, was yellow and black. "A betta and a guppy?! I'm suprised tough guy over there hasnt eaten you yet!" I regreted saying it immediately, the jet-black one looked like he wanted to kill me. But my mouth kept moving despite my best efforts. "Honestly, What are you hiding from?" Then the glare from the jet-black one silenced me. I backed away. "Whoa there big guy.." But i was sure he would show no mercy. The Terrible Two gained up on me. For the guppy, he was getting a better look. The betta was leaning in for a strike. This was my one chance. The betta was counting down. If i didn't get out of this one I would never use my mouth again. I grabbed the nearest thing."I HAVE A LOADED WEAPON!" But its turns out, I had grabbed The guppy. "STAY BACK.. OR I'LL..I'LL KILL HIM!" I lied. I would never kill a betta, even if i had the strength to. I try my best to sneer evilly must be convincing because the guppy looks at me disgusted."What will it be tough guy? Your territory or your friend?"
---------------
I smile at the distant memory. My smile is tainted with sadness. Because now.. Neptune was dying. I was foolish then. Things are different now. I have friends.. people who would die for me. I would never go back the way it was. Yet.. if I never meant them, this never would have happened. Muse never would be blind.. Neptune wouldn't be dying. But, I remind myself, if you had never meant them, you would never had changed. Never had meant Breme. Never had the memories of laughing with Muse and the others.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:20 PM   #507 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
I awake, shaking with fear,
"M-madame"
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 05:26 PM   #508 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
Sunlight and Muse are having a quiet conversation. Muse stops talking and starts to rest, while Sunlight still looks traumatized on what's left of her best friend..

"Sunlight... Are.. Are you okay?". My voice is full of worry for her.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:00 PM   #509 
Happyhobbit

*Sunlight
"Sunlight... Are.. Are you okay?" Breme asks, his voice full of worry.
"Yes. No! No, I'm not okay!" His eyes lock with mine. "I..I just wish.. that things would be different. That..that Neptune would.." I start to cry. He nods sympathetic.
"We all do. We all do." He looks into my eyes again, and I feel like he is looking right through me, looking into my heart. "But we have to be strong. For Neptune and the others. Silverbeam is counting on us to save his kingdom."
"I..I guess your right. But.. I can't.. can't hide it anymore." I hang my head to hide my shame.
"Sunlight, it's okay to cry. It's okay to be scared. Just don't let your emotions control you."
I look into his eyes again. "Breme, I love you."
"I love you too."He replies, his eyes shining.I feel like nothing can break this moment. Nothing can break this bond. Nothing can- My thoughts are interrupted by a voice. "If you two are done with your cuddle fest, I need Breme to discuss our battle plans." Basta walks out with Breme, leaving me alone.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:15 PM   #510 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
"Yes. No! No, I'm not okay!" Our eyes lock together. "I..I just wish.. that things would be different. That..that Neptune would..". I nod and she starts to cry.
"We all do. We all do." I pull her chin up with my fin and our eyes join again. "But we have to be strong. For Neptune and the others. Silverbeam is counting on us to save his kingdom."
"I..I guess your right. But.. I can't.. can't hide it anymore.". Her head looks down shamefully. I love you. Please know that. It's okay to feel scared.
"Sunlight, it's okay to cry. It's okay to be scared. Just don't let your emotions control you.". She looks in my eyes again. Sadness won't cure anything.

"Breme, I love you.". My heart stops. She feels the same? She feels the same.. I'm speechless. "I.. I love you, too.". What I felt for Flamesong before.. It's nothing compared to this. We'll be together.. Forever.

A voice interrupts us. "If you two are done with your cuddle fest, I need Breme to discuss our battle plans.". I look at her, tilting her chin up. "We'll talk later." Basta grabs my caudal fin and drags me out. "I love you." I whisper to her.

"Alright, Basta. About our battle plans.. There should be 4 groups, split and split." I draw the little fish figures on the dirt floor. "A group will attack from the north, south, and vice-versa.". I stop and think. "I will lead one; the north, you will lead the south, Draco will lead the east, and then.." I look around for another betta. Sunlight would be in danger if she was one.. ".. And then Manny will lead the west. We will surround them and fight until we all meet at the center; the core where Darkmist waits" I look at my father. "What do you think, father?".

Last edited by LebronTheBetta; 07-07-2013 at 07:17 PM.