Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #511 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
I shoot up from the leaf, screaming.
"He's here! Run he's here!" I pass out, right as I see Bing and his army in the cage door. My whole body quivers in fear.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #512 
Lotte

Muse:

My allies--no my friends have gathered around me, offering support. I can barely contain my mixed emotions. They care for me...and have my back...unlike Shadow Moon clan. They are definitely more than mere allies. I close my eyes, gathering my thoughts.
"Breme, you saw what happened to Muse. We need to launch the attack before anybody else is injured."
"Okay, but I need to think of a plan first. You, me, Manny, Muse, and Basta can talk about it near my nest."
My eyes light up. I can still be of use...
Flamesong kindly guides me towards Breme's nest.
"Ripple!"
I turn towards the direction of the voice...anxious. I quickly swim over, and I can hear a chunk of what has happened to her. I-I don't know what to do, or say...but I offer my fin.

"Oh no...oh gosh.. I'm so sorry.. I can't believe.."
I know that voice anywhere...Sunlight. I smile sadly.
"Sunlight.. Its ok." I whisper.
"No its not! Wait.. does Silverbeam know?"
I stare wistfully in her direction. Silverbeam...
We sit there in silence. Alive and together. I close my eyes, grateful to have my best friend by my side.

"He's here! Run he's here!"
I wake up with a jolt. That's Ripple's voice, and I know that shes right...

Last edited by Lotte; 07-07-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #513 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
"On the second thought, maybe Iris should lead the west invasion because she knows best on where to go.." In the distance I see Muse jolt up from her sleep; Sunlight checking if she's okay. I take a few swims toward their direction and say, "Muse! It's okay! We're not being invaded.". I left 2 fish guarding the entrance, just in case after what Sunlight told me. I thought Silverbeam took care of that...

---
Lotte, on lilly's post up there; it was a flashback. We're fine.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:58 AM   #514 
Saphira101

~~~Manny~~~
"There should be 4 groups, split and split." Breme draws little fish figures on the dirt floor. "A group will attack from the north, south, and vice-versa."He pauses, then continues: "I will lead one; the north, you will lead the south, Basta, Draco will lead the east," Draco looks worried. "and then..." Breme looks around. "And then Manny will lead the west." I nod. "We will surround them and fight until we all meet at the center; the core where Darkmist waits." He pauses again. "On the second thought, maybe Iris should lead the west invasion because she knows best on where to go." I nod once again. I'm fine with that. Though I do think that Draco would be better off in Iris' group. I silently wonder how he will take leading a group. He already looks nervous, and he's been so unstable lately. Breme seems to notice.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:11 AM   #515 
rubinthebetta

I'm glad we have a plan. It seems that so much of this little world of friends I have come to know is falling apart. But it will be better soon. Breme calls the rest of the fish over to split up. I end up in Draco's group with Manny. I'm relieved, because I know Draco needs strong fish like Manny to help him lead. I watch as the rest of us are split up. The last one in our group is Ori.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:55 AM   #516 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~~
Annoyed, I look over to see Breme talking to Sunlight, who is crying. Probably just trying to get his attention or something." If you two are done with your cuddle fest, I need Breme to discuss our battle plans." I say. Breme nods, and says "Alright, Basta. About our battle plans.. There should be 4 groups, split and split." I draw the little fish figures on the dirt floor. "A group will attack from the north, south, and vice-versa.". I stop and think. "I will lead one; the north, you will lead the south, Draco will lead the east, and then.." his eyes drift so Sunlight, then darts back to Manny.".. And then Manny will lead the west. We will surround them and fight until we all meet at the center; the core where Darkmist waits." He really likes her, doesn't he? "What do you think, father?" My thoughts are disrupted, and I flinch from the last word. " It's... good," I say, suprised.
~~~Ori~~~
I listen to the plan closely, and I end up with Draco and Manny to lead us. I think things will finally be ok once we defeat that Shadowmoon scum. I can go home, see my friends again, re-open up my little shop I had worked my whole time there to build.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 07-08-2013 at 09:12 AM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:00 AM   #517 
rubinthebetta

Everyone is content for the moment, but I know they're itching for this battle to be done and ShadowMoon clan vanquished.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:10 AM   #518 
Perry the platypus

~~~NightFire~~~
I sigh as I watch the bettas in loneliness and think of how much better I'd be if I wasn't alive. How come no one likes me? I thought. Is it because of my rudeness? Am I ugly? Then a horrible thought passed through me: There must be rumors about me!! Suddenly, I had a flashback of when I was swimming in my home.

NightFire's Flashback
I was in my leaf - tent and these mean looking male bettas came up to me and started pushing me around. They nipped at my fins and eventually tore my pectoral fin off. Without it, I can't swim very smoothly...
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:18 AM   #519 
rubinthebetta

I spot that new girl, Nightfire, and wonder what she could help with. She doesn't know a bit about our quest, and the only ting we know about her is her name. But I have an idea. I swim up to her and ask, "Do you know any herbs and medicine? Because while we're battling, there's three sick fish here. Muse is the blind one who is sometimes swimming around, Neptune is the guppy who's unconscious most of the time, and Ripple, the really bad looking one on the leaf. She's been hallucinating a lot lately. I would stay to tend to them, but this battle has gotten too personal for me to stay away from. Can you watch them? I can show you how to apply the herbs and what kind to use." I hope she can help. I'm desperate.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:32 AM   #520 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Sunlight*
I see Nightfire and Flamesong chatting it up. I wonder what they're talking about.. possibly if Nightfire wants to join? I decide against going up to them, because Muse suddenly jolts awake. Breme walks over too."Muse! Its okay! We're not being invaded!" He wanders back over to the battle meeting. I keep sitting beside Muse. I'm afraid that if I leave her, we will get attacked and.. no. I shouldn't got there. I rummage through a pile of remedies for almond leaves. I press them against her wounds. I sigh. This was going to slow for me. I wish they would just attack and get it over with. But then, out of the corner of my eye, I see a black fin. Maybe its my imagination, but I don't wait to find out. I'm about to alert the others, when my thoughts stop me. Whats if its a hallucination? I look again, and it's gone. I swear I saw it.. I just hope it's not a scout. Possibly, I'm going insane. I was already in a coma.. maybe it's the after math?

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 07-08-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote