Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #521 
Perry the platypus

~~~NightFire~~~
A Reddish Crowntail swam up to me and asked, "Do you know any herbs and medicine? Because while we're battling, there's three sick fish here. Muse is the blind one who is sometimes swimming around, Neptune is the guppy who's unconscious most of the time, and Ripple, the really bad looking one on the leaf. She's been hallucinating a lot lately. I would stay to tend to them, but this battle has gotten too personal for me to stay away from. Can you watch them? I can show you how to apply the herbs and what kind to use." I looked at the Crowntail, Flamesong, and I spoke quietly, "Sure, I'd love to help and I know some medicine that might heal faster. You apply them after you use the original medication. You mix Palm leaves together with some moss and the moss has to be damp, and you put it on the wound so it will heal faster." I swam around painfully with my ripped pectoral fin.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:08 AM   #522 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
After I discussed my battle plans, Basta says intrigued, "It's... good,". He seems a little off after I said my last word; however, he should be stronger than this.

"Okay, Iris, Draco, and Basta.." My voice trails off as the named fish gather. "You know which direction you're coming in from, gather at least 3-5 other fish and start targetting to the core. We will start when everyone is at their base. There will be a signal... Tonight is the full moon. When all the clouds cover it, and then reveal the moon again, that is the time we start the fight. We will cover the whole perimeter of the base. This is an ambush," my gaze hardens "If they so much here talking, we're over. Make sure you only signal each other and don't swim near the floor." I nod "Okay, get your groups. Tell me when you're ready."

~~ Iris ~~
As Breme discusses his plan, I wonder. There aren't many fish here.. I seem to be leading the west group, and I must find some fish to come with me.. If only Draco came... I hardly know these fish. I sigh.

----

Can someone make us a list of all the fish here? There's a big amount injured & missing..
LebronTheBetta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:28 AM   #523 
rubinthebetta

I'm glad NightFire can help. She's really kind, and I know the injured fish will be in good fins. I hope we can get to know each other more after we're done with this. "Thank you so much," I say. Everyone is dividing up and preparing to go. "Oh, and one more thing, " I request, "if a silver crowntail comes back looking for us, tell him we're invading and that we couldn't wait any longer. His name is Silverbeam. The prince of Waterflash kingdom." I smile at her slightly shocked face. She probably didn't expect royalty among our group. She probably didn't expect a lot of things about our little band. I swim off to my group, and the leaders outline the plan to the rest of us. I slip my fin into Manny's and say, "We can do this. We'll defeat the ShadowMoon clan. All of us." I smile supportingly at him.

Last edited by rubinthebetta; 07-08-2013 at 10:30 AM.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:30 AM   #524 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
"Flamesong?" She came just to see her group. "Do you mind coming in my group? There's hardly anyone in it. Unless you want to be with Manny, that's okay." My voice was stern. "I have Sunlight anyways.".
Old 07-08-2013, 10:49 AM   #525 
rubinthebetta

"Flamesong?" Breme calls to me. I swim over, wondering what he needs help with. He asks me, "Do you mind coming in my group? There's hardly anyone in it. Unless you want to be with Manny, that's okay. I have Sunlight, anyways." He seems defensive and I worry that he's still mad. "I'll go with you, don't worry. But are you still mad at me? We're still friends, right?" I ask. It's probably not the best time to ask, but I don't want any hard feelings between us. Breme is a really nice fish, and I want us to stay friends.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:50 AM   #526 
lillyandquigly

*Ripple*
I awake and don't see anyone near the cave. I slowly shake my way up. I can barely swim with my ripped dorsal fin.
"Guys?" I call. Someone swims out of the shadows, it's Bing. I realize it's a dream, a dream about the future.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #527 
rubinthebetta

We're about to leave when Ripple whimpers. I rush over to her and ask her what's wrong.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #528 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Sunlight*
After that strange black fin, I didn't see anything else. I decided to dismiss it as a trick of light.. or something like that. I slump against the wall, bored half out of my mind. But, Muse is next to me, so I can deal with it for her. I close my eyes, and sink of into another fantasy.
----Dream------
Everything was dark. Pitch black. I heard voices. "Naughty little fly, why does it cry? Naughty little fly caught in a web, soon it will be .....eaten."
Suddenly, I was in a web. Everyone else was stuck too. Then, out of the darkness came a giant spider! It was the size of a human hand! And on its head was a cresent moon. I tried to scream but no words came out.
"You all will fall little flies. Every last one." Then the web was replaced by a black cresent moon, and I was floating."EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!"
Then, it all stopped.
-------------------
I jolted awake. I knew it was just a terrible nightmare, but it scared me. I wouldn't give the spider pleasure of seeing that through. I got up from the wall. "Just a dream..don't worry.. spiders can't breathe underwater anyway.."
I mumbled. Then, I fell back asleep.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #529 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
"I'll go with you, don't worry." Good. My group will be strong with a healer. "But are you still mad at me? We're still friends, right?" No.. I'm not. "Thanks. And no, I'm not mad. I mean, I have Sunlight to be with and we can just be friends. It's just a bad time to worry about placement and which group each betta goes to. My apologies." I quickly swim away to ask Sunlight if she wants to join my group.

When I draw near Sunlight, she just darts up like something happened. She looked horrified. I swim faster, "Are you okay? I was about to ask you if you wanted to be in my north group..".
Old 07-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #530 
rubinthebetta

I feel sort of embarrassed that I asked Breme about something personal when he had this whole group to lead. I take my mind off of that and focus in Ripple. She's crying out in pain, and I hold her fin and try to give her the underwater version of poppy seeds. She pushes them away and feebly tries to speak.