Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-08-2013, 04:56 PM   #531 
Perry the platypus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinthebetta View Post
I'm glad NightFire can help. She's really kind, and I know the injured fish will be in good fins. I hope we can get to know each other more after we're done with this. "Thank you so much," I say. Everyone is dividing up and preparing to go. "Oh, and one more thing, " I request, "if a silver crowntail comes back looking for us, tell him we're invading and that we couldn't wait any longer. His name is Silverbeam. The prince of Waterflash kingdom." I smile at her slightly shocked face. She probably didn't expect royalty among our group. She probably didn't expect a lot of things about our little band. I swim off to my group, and the leaders outline the plan to the rest of us. I slip my fin into Manny's and say, "We can do this. We'll defeat the ShadowMoon clan. All of us." I smile supportingly at him.
~~~NightFire~~~
"Thank you so much," Flamesong says. "Oh, and one more thing, " The Crowntail requests, "if a silver crowntail comes back looking for us, tell him we're invading and that we couldn't wait any longer. His name is Silverbeam. The prince of Waterflash kingdom." He smiles at me. "Oh its nothing," I sigh. "Just glad I can help," and I swim off to Muse, Neptune and Ripple to watch over them and help them apply medicine.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 05:58 PM   #532 
Lotte

Muse:

I wake up and sunlight is still next to me. I'm so glad to have such a good friend. I close my eyes and a tear slides down my cheek. Everything will be okay.

Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:28 PM   #533 
rubinthebetta

Once again, I go over to Ripple, who is still whimpering. "Ripple, please, tell me what's wrong and what I can do to help you," I plead, looking into her half-insane eyes. She needs help. That much is clear.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:15 PM   #534 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
I'm leading a group to defeat my clan.. I'm not part of their clan. Not anymore..

Now. Who should I pick to come with me? How about Sunlight? She's probably with Breme... Nightfire? The new one? Or maybe, Ripple?

I swim over to Flamesong, she's with Nightfire. "Hey, Nightfire? Do you mind going in my group for the invasion?". I pause and look at Flamesong, tending to Ripple. "Is Ripple fit for the invasion?".
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:25 PM   #535 
rubinthebetta

Iris asks me if Ripple's fit for the invasion. I reply patiently, "Probably not. She keeps moaning and blacking out. Plus, she's going to be a big target for Bing. Unless we can make her better in less than an hour, she must stay here, where she's safe." I hope I'm not wrong. As if in response, Ripple murmurs something I can't hear and gives a little cry.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:30 PM   #536 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Iris ~~
"Probably not. She keeps moaning and blacking out. Plus, she's going to be a big target for Bing. Unless we can make her better in less than an hour, she must stay here, where she's safe." Flamesong replies. "Oh, okay. It's just that there aren't much fish here to battle; we might actually get defeated by them." I shiver.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #537 
Saphira101

~~~Manny~~~
I'm watching Breme talk to Flamesong, when two fish swim into the cave. I recognize them immediately as Olive and Oliver, two quest members that had become lost. Their arms are both full of herbs.
"Guys!" I say. "Olive and Oliver are back!"
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:39 PM   #538 
rubinthebetta

"Oh, okay. It's just that there aren't much fish here to battle; we might actually get defeated by them," Iris shudders. I nod understandingly. "All we can do is fight the best we can and hope it's enough. This group knows a bit more about fighting than you would expect from a bunch of bettas from a pet store, and the rest of us odds and ends. Actually, your father probably knows more about fighting than the rest of us put together. He and Breme taught most of us," I chuckle, then look at Iris. She seems to be frozen in shock. "You...you didn't know? Breme didn't tell you anything?" I frown as she shakes her head.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:45 PM   #539 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Basta~~~
Most of the fish seem to have been sorted into groups. My eyes go to Mika and Oscar. Oh great. I sigh, then swim over to them. " You aren't sorted in a group,are you?" Mika nods,and says " Ah... yes, true. It would be alright if we joined you, yes?" I nod, but I have a bad feeling about this. No offense to them, but I din't consider throwing pebbles around very helpful. I rather have someone who actually knows what they are doing with me. Oh, well. Mika is smart, maybe she can find a way not to kill herself.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:46 PM   #540 
Saphira101

Comment deleted by Saphira. :)
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote